Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

Mika was looking good

Yeah Bienie... I don't have all your vids from Werchter saved on my computer... and watch them all the time... esp JCGE and GK or Lolli... nope I don't have them or do that... :bleh:

Now where did I put that bloody halo again..... :angel_not:

Ahhhh there it is.... :naughty:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah Bienie... I don't have all your vids from Werchter saved on my computer... and watch them all the time... esp JCGE and GK or Lolli... nope I don't have them or do that... :bleh:

:roftl: Those 3 vids are the most popular I think .. I wonder why .. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

You were so lucky to go to that and see it for real... he looks so damn sexy during it... OK ... I think I need to go and leave this thread.... it seems to make me all fangirly... and I'm not like that at all... I'm an Oldling... :lmfao:

I nicked this off of Mikasounds... It's Meeks with one of those Lollipop Girls before the show... I just think he looks nice in it... even if his hand is in the way... :wink2:

She looks so little next to him... :lmfao:

x2vrlz.jpg

Off Mikasounds? :blink:

How?

There's no new pictures... haha

sorry, i know that nobody asked me, but anyway

i watch them ALL the time too, every time i turn on the computer i watch JCGE and Lollipop :roftl:

How?

i went there too when i read the post :lmfao:

aaaghhr again i start to talk when nobody asks me :roftl:

sorry

edit: i know its off topic, sorry, but do you know where can i find Mika laug ringtone ? i really need it for my video. please :)

I nicked this off of Mikasounds... It's Meeks with one of those Lollipop Girls before the show... I just think he looks nice in it... even if his hand is in the way... :wink2:

x2vrlz.jpg

awww id wish to b here :P

lol

umm i love that pic of mika btw!! :mf_lustslow:

How?

No I meant Mikasounds Forum... sorry for the confusion... it's in their Amsterdam thread... :)

:wub2:

I barely ever go there... today I did and nicked that... :thumb_yello:

x2vrlz.jpg

Quoting my own post lol... but I lurve him stubbly... he's just divine... :blush-anim-cl:

I really in a way wish he didn't shave... :wub2:

Well maybe sometimes he can... :thumb_yello: ... but only sometimes... :bleh:

Quoting my own post lol... but I lurve him stubbly... he's just divine... :blush-anim-cl:

I really in a way wish he didn't shave... :wub2:

Well maybe sometimes he can... :thumb_yello: ... but only sometimes... :bleh:

:lmfao: can you imagine mika with a looong beard :naughty:

sorry, i know that nobody asked me, but anyway

i watch them ALL the time too, every time i turn on the computer i watch JCGE and Lollipop :roftl:

Oh Bienie, :wub2::wub2::wub2:

I watch your JCGE every day!

OMG .. thanks :blush-anim-cl:

It's great to hear that people are enjoying the vids so much :wub2:

You can? I can't even understand myself :roftl:

Don't know what went wrong .. it was all so quickly .. he was moving away before I realized what was happening :blush-anim-cl:

And the worst part: discovered today that it's on video!

Huh? :blink:

Btw, I forgot to give Anouk a hug from you :blush-anim-cl:

Have seen her after the gig but I just forgot .. Sorry :blush-anim-cl:

You wrote it was all so quickly.....he was moving away before you realized what was happening, didn't you? :wink2:

Don't worry, I'll give her a virtual one as soon as I can, I know you were absentminded that night ..........:bleh:

its my favorite too. you capture Mika perfectly...yuuum. :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

I can't find your vids! Where are they? At what page?:blush-anim-cl:

http://nl.youtube.com/results?search_query=bienie22&search_type=

You wrote it was all so quickly.....he was moving away before you realized what was happening, didn't you? :wink2:

Don't worry, I'll give her a virtual one as soon as I can, I know you were absentminded that night ..........:bleh:

Yes, that's true :blush-anim-cl:

Ok .. thanks :roftl:

Well... that's why I added sometimes... cos' we can't have Meeks with a beard can we... nope ... not on your nelly... :blush-anim-cl:

I read in a book one time that a guy had the longest beard in the world, and he tripped over his beard and died.

This was in the 1800's or something.

:lmfao:

Guess who's back?:mf_rosetinted:

I am so sorry for not being online long long too long time, but I have been busy. Werchter, Amsterdam, meeting Mika:wub2:

But now I am back, and I won't leave you alone again for such a long time. I've missed you all. Tried to sneak in here at work, but get caught:blink: (not really, but every time I tried it, that bloody phone was ringing again and then I have to use Aposys, which won't work next to IE.....and I am supposed to be working there, I need them now, when education is done I can do whatever I want, but this is just not the right time for things like that :tears:)