New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, my mom has always loved Mika, but never been able to go with us. I'm going to make it my mission to get her to the next concert that we go to! :)

do it! my mom loved it when she came with me to the Troubadour :D

Yaaaaaaay Mika! It's great to hear from him, and I loved the shots from the studio...I'm excited for the new Mikasounds!(I think he reads MFC more than he lets on)

EDIT: I wonder how much Apple paid him for that shameless spot of advertising, though...

Yaaaaaaay Mika! It's great to hear from him, and I loved the shots from the studio...I'm excited for the new Mikasounds!(I think he reads MFC more than he lets on)

EDIT: I wonder how much Apple paid him for that shameless spot of advertising, though...

ooh! I saw that!

Danielle I have new Photos of the Tall Ships fest!

will be on myspace

(fb giving me grief tonight :thumbdown:

For those people who put the clown up/quoted it last night, I did have a nightmare :sneaky2: Wasn't about clowns, but I still blame you :naughty:

Heeey that's not fair, if it weren't about clowns then it weren't our fault :cool:

I applied too but I totally can't go. I just couldn't figure out how else I was supposed to sign up for the general updates.

So if I win, I'm guessing it won't be hard to find someone to give the ticket to. :bleh:

--Jack

ME Jack, ME!!!!! hee hee....

Me and Deb. :)

Mmm me too...my friend hates Mika yet is in Paris on holiday when he is in concert! How annoying!!???

:shocked: that's really really really annoying!it's unbelievble how certain people do not appreciate the fortunestey have...

it never happens to me to be in the right place at the right time!:thumbdown:

I have the same laptop as Mika, we have a multi-faceted spiritual and technological connecshunnn. :cheerful_h4h:

:mf_rosetinted:

so I guess I'll have to find my soulmate among those who also have a piece of junk importet from China, that a family member bought at a discount store years ago :cheerful_h4h: Guess Mika and I are just not meant to be :tears:

so I guess I'll have to find my soulmate among those who also have a piece of junk importet from China, that a family member bought at a discount store years ago :cheerful_h4h: Guess Mika and I are just not meant to be :tears:

I suspect that people who have pieces of junk imported from China that a family member bought at a discount store years ago keep their promises more often than people with curly hair and black Apple Macintosh MacBooks. :cheerful_h4h: