New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

after going through MFC withdrawals over my summer vacation with my family I have finally gotten to check the new stuff out. I LOVE IT!!! It's all so beautifully done. Love the hat MIKA very sexy.... and Sam is stunning. That voice...... WOW!! I'm excited to see what is yet to come!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

psht I like his myspace message,

Hello!

I don’t know if you were there or not, but MIKA’s sell out show last week at Parc de Princes, Paris was an absolutely amazing day.

Of course, if you were there then you would know this, however, for those that weren’t able to make it there’s hopefully some compensation in the shape of a batch of new video footage and stuff over at www. mikasounds. com.

There are a couple of French interviews with MIKA showing off his linguistic skills, one of which leads into footage from the show where you can see a terrific performance of ‘Lollipop’.

In addition to this, there is some amazing pics from the Parc de Princes in the gallery which give some feel to the sheer extravaganza that was the MIKA show on that day.

Further still, there’s even more video footage including MIKA with REM’s Michael Stipe at the Werchter Rock festival in Belgium discussing REM’s set-list for the day.

There’s also footage of MIKA with designer Christian Louboutin looking at designs for a MIKA shoe.

And finally, there’s video footage from the rehearsal studios in preparation for Parc de Princes with spontaneous choreography and belting out modern Disney classics.

I hope that keeps you content and happy until the next instalment, in the meantime take care!

Love

Mikasounds

depends how soon that next instalment is Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

I CANT SEE ANY VIDEOS ON MIKASOUNDS! I NEED QUICKTIME PLAYER! HOW DO I GET IT!?!?AHH!!!!!!!

The first 3 times i went there, I saw nothing. The next time, I saw both. The NEXT TIME I saw nothign. I have seen nothign since. The first time i went there its said YOU NEED TO UPDAT QUICKTIME or something, but i didnt. Now I can see no videos. How do I fix this?

ALL YOUR PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED, GO HERE . . .

http://www.youtube.com/user/MikaSoundsBlog

Could someone PLEASE have a word with Andy about the EXTREME close up shots of Mika.

You can almost count the hairs up his nose for heavens sake!:shocked:

I know he's excited about his new little camera, but good grief:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

Could someone PLEASE have a word with Andy about the EXTREME close up shots of Mika.

I know he's excited about his new little camera, but good grief:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I see a new thread popping up :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

which video are you referring to?

I got the impression Mika took the chateau one by himself?:blink:

It can be tricky to get the right angles when one trys to take there own video :naughty:

I got the impression Mika took the chateau one by himself?:blink:

It can be tricky to get the right angles when one trys to take there own video :naughty:

He seems to be really good at filming himself...

The camera always seems very steady

A+ for Mika:thumb_yello:

He seems to be really good at filming himself...

The camera always seems very steady

A+ for Mika:thumb_yello:

Nono - was it you who asked about Real Player? If it was, did you

manage to download it?

Nono - was it you who asked about Real Player? If it was, did you

manage to download it?

Yes, it was me and I did download it. However, I have no idea how to upload the videos on to Youtube after I've downloaded/recorded them :naughty:

Yes, it was me and I did download it. However, I have no idea how to upload the videos on to Youtube after I've downloaded/recorded them :naughty:

:blink: I am not sure what you are trying to do - I just download any

videos I want from Youtube straight onto my computer. Then I save

them on a memory stick!! :thumb_yello:

:blink: I am not sure what you are trying to do - I just download any

videos I want from Youtube straight onto my computer. Then I save

them on a memory stick!! :thumb_yello:

Oh, I know how to do that, but for instance, I recorded last night's gig from the live streaming video and I wanted to put it on Youtube afterwards, but I didn't know how

Oh, I know how to do that, but for instance, I recorded last night's gig from the live streaming video and I wanted to put it on Youtube afterwards, but I didn't know how

I can't help you there - I am technically challenged!! :old:

:naughty:

• 4 weeks later...