heey, i'm new, and i thought i'd say how i found mika since its pretty cool... =)

racinghorse83

I'm from New Zealand, and last year i went on holiday to London, well anyway my aunt (who lives in london) told me to go buy myself something and gave me some money... i was going around these shps and found this piano book with a super COOL cover, and the music looked interesting, so i brought it...

and you guessed it, it was the life in cartoon motion piano book :wink2:!!!

so yeah anyway, i learned all the songs and loved it so much i brought the CD as well which is PURE AWESOMENESS as well!!

yay mika =)

and so obviously now i'm driving all my friends nuts going ON AND ON about Mika, whos really unheard of over here (shocking i know.)

yeeah so anyway HIII everyone i'm EXCITEDDDD to be here!

Edited by racinghorse83

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from New Zealand, and last year i went on holiday to London after two years of saving up and working my butt off... haha

well anyway my aunt (who lives in london) told me to go buy myself something and gave me some money... i was going around these shps and found this piano book with a super COOL cover, and the music looked interesting, so i brought it...

and you guessed it, it was the life in cartoon motion piano book :wink2:!!!

so yeah anyway, i learned all the songs and loved it so much i brought the CD as well which is PURE AWESOMENESS as well!!

yay mika =)

and so obviously now i'm driving all my friends nuts going ON AND ON about Mika, whos really unheard of over here (shocking i know.)

but hes building popularity!!

yeeah so anyway HIII everyone i'm EXCITEDDDD to be here!

hey! welcome to mfc! u will love it here! :thumb_yello: its nice to meet u!

That's awesome!! I have that piano book, too! but i got it after i had seen mika on "so you think you can dance" , COMPLETELY fell in love with "love today", bought the album, and watched a million interviews on youtube. lol.

hope you love it here!

i just have. =)

not that i know many australians, but hey. you're just across the ditch.

I'm only an honorary Aussie myself, but I'm sure they'd welcome someone from NZ:thumb_yello:

I'm only an honorary Aussie myself, but I'm sure they'd welcome someone from NZ:thumb_yello:

oh. hehe

well, aussies and new zealands dont have that much in common.

and we live 3000 km apart!!

i should probably toddle back over there and see neway...

where are you from?