the winner?

mika-fan1001

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow you guy's really know how to make someone depressed and ashamed of being here at the same time :boxed:

what's with all the conspiracy theories? :blink:

That it's just for French people, because they where late, that I can live with but making MIKA's team look this bad go's a little to far for me :boxed:

Maybe they were just so busy with the planning of the show that the contest got behind. :blink: Or what about bad communication between MIKA's teammembers? Or both? :blink: Ever thought of that? Lately people here are pointing fingers at others way to fast. And I don't like it. :boxed:

thanks for saying this , i agree with you for 100%

I've got my passport ready to go hehe

The only problem is that I look like a convicted felon...the photo is quite frightening:roftl:

when did you get it?

and weird. one of my other friends just got hers and said she looked like a felon!

when did you get it?

and weird. one of my other friends just got hers and said she looked like a felon!

Oh...I've had mine for about 4 years now. I'm not sure about the States and such but here in Canada our passports expire every 5 years...so I'm good until next year.

Yeah the photo is not the nicest that's for sure.

Totally reminds me of this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jukxz2YekMs

So funny!!!

Oh...I've had mine for about 4 years now. I'm not sure about the States and such but here in Canada our passports expire every 5 years...so I'm good until next year.

Yeah the photo is not the nicest that's for sure.

Totally reminds me of this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jukxz2YekMs

So funny!!!

LOL are you seriously not allowed to smile?

that is really really funny!! :naughty: :naughty:

LOL are you seriously not allowed to smile?

that is really really funny!! :naughty: :naughty:

Yup- no smiling. I describe passport photos, or mine at least, as like a mugshot. Look at the camera...don't smile...click.

Yeah, that routine makes me laugh SO much. I was watching that DVD (if you ever want to laugh your a** off, I HIGHLY recommend Russell Peters..by the way, this is the DVD) a couple days ago and laughed the whole way through. Not to mention Russell Peters was on the Comedy Network last night. Hilarious.

*idea pops into head*

Yup- no smiling. I describe passport photos, or mine at least, as like a mugshot. Look at the camera...don't smile...click.

Yeah, that routine makes me laugh SO much. I was watching that DVD (if you ever want to laugh your a** off, I HIGHLY recommend Russell Peters..by the way, this is the DVD) a couple days ago and laughed the whole way through. Not to mention Russell Peters was on the Comedy Network last night. Hilarious.

*idea pops into head*

you can't smile! hahahaha...oh, i mean:mf_rosetinted:

thats so strange. I last had my passport when i was 12 i think, but i'm smiling, maybe it has changed....

oooh btdubs, what do power outlets look like in canada? I'm going to montreal soon and i need to know if my ipod charger will work :biggrin2:

oh! and i got some more MM stuff today!

you can't smile! hahahaha...oh, i mean:mf_rosetinted:

thats so strange. I last had my passport when i was 12 i think, but i'm smiling, maybe it has changed....

oooh btdubs, what do power outlets look like in canada? I'm going to montreal soon and i need to know if my ipod charger will work :biggrin2:

oh! and i got some more MM stuff today!

Power outlets, since I don't know what they look like in the States...here's a photo of one next to my bed. *Geez...Photobucket was SLOW* Hope that helps.

Ooooh *gets excited* I've had to stop buying things for you. I'm having someone make something and factoring the shipping...*slaps hand* Stop buying things:roftl:

Power outlets, since I don't know what they look like in the States...here's a photo of one next to my bed. *Geez...Photobucket was SLOW* Hope that helps.

Ooooh *gets excited* I've had to stop buying things for you. I'm having someone make something and factoring the shipping...*slaps hand* Stop buying things:roftl:

thats how they look in the US :naughty:

lol I figured :naughty:

ps. Love your purple walls!!

Thanks so much:wink2::blush-anim-cl: They were painted when I was what, maybe 12 or something and I kind of want them a more purple purple if that makes sense. But I think it fits with my sort of "big kid" personality...so it's all good:roftl: