Introducing Mr. David Whitmey, Mika's new keyboard player

Fmbm

Haha, I think if Mika made a mistake Ioana would act the same way honestly. She is one of the rare people who see Mika as human and not a god. I just think that we definietly have the power to express oppinions, but if M doesnt like us complaining about David here, I understand it. We should do it in the Luke thread? or somewhere else.

:wub2: Thanks phunky, that's really quite kind of you to regard my feelings.

:wub2: Thanks phunky, that's really quite kind of you to regard my feelings.

Your Welcome!

of course, and i think if i start to take a liking to him as i have, i think mika might want him aaround more and i might get to know him better.

Well if he cleans up his act and gets better at the keys, then I am fine with him staying.

Haha, there is nothing wrong with thinking musicians are extra attractive :das: But I think some people mistake your 'trying to find the god in people' for being shallow. You find that the good thing about David is that he is cute, he might not be great at keyboarding, but he's hawt.

Haha, there is nothing wrong with thinking musicians are extra attractive :das: But I think some people mistake your 'trying to find the god in people' for being shallow. You find that the good thing about David is that he is cute, he might not be great at keyboarding, but he's hawt.

Well, I understand that, but i dont try to find god in people :lmfao:

I just think he's funny, if you hgaven't noticed i fell inlove with him after seeing his insane tongue sticking out drum action on one of mika's blogs. Not attractive WHATSOEVER. I thought it was hilarious and very cute, and thought i would give him a chance. Of course, I didn't "fall inlove" being that exaggerating is my dramatic way of saying i like someone. So...I like him, I want to know him better, people get fussy with him I don't agree. yadda yadda yadda we're here.

And not to bring Lukas intot his thread, but before I like Luke for his artistic abilities, I just enjoyed his looks. :das: I dunno, Luke is more shy on stage than whitmey, I must say.

Which I dont see anything wrong with at all. We dont know the band members (Well some people do) but we first saw them...saw them...not knew them saw them. If you catch my drift :lmfao:

but I sincerely doubt that if it had been Mika who'd made a mistake, it would have bothered you nearly as much. He would have shrugged adorably or made some sort of self-deprecating joke and we'd all have a good laugh and move on, instead of focusing on that as a reason for our gig experience to be anything less than we had hoped.

I sincerely have to tell you that you at some point must realize not all drool over Mika's left curl and his nonexistent arse

He would have screwed up,made a joke and I would have still have been bothered.His 'adorable shrugging' doesn't impress me really.

Plus let it be mentioned,Mika makes a mistake and owns uo to it,because trust me,he has made a lot.

Mika does not screw up and then give the other people in the band looks like "you idiot! I'm right ur wrong!" . He does not seek attention just to screw up in front of a larger public. He's not disturbing on stage

Saranayde is supposed to be the 'crowd warmer' and she jumps her soul off.Now when you see the blond person in the background doing the same for no apparent reason you have to question things

Haha, I think if Mika made a mistake Ioana would act the same way honestly. She is one of the rare people who see Mika as human and not a god. I just think that we definietly have the power to express oppinions, but if M doesnt like us complaining about David here, I understand it. We should do it in the Luke thread? or somewhere else.

Thank you! And as I've said above too,you screw up,it's how you own up to it

Why talk about David in the Luke thread? This thread says 'DAVID' so I'm rationally assuming David talk goes here.

You ain't gonna have an all-praise thread here

I just like his presence, he gives me good vibes, and i dont think anyone deserves to be bashed for the record, so standing up for him, i would as i would anyone being unrrightfully bashed.

Did Saranayde not give you bad vibes? Just for the record,she's one of the most amazing people I've met.Maybe the vibes can be decievng?

And be serious,who is bashing him?

Stating he screws up is bashing?Since when?

I'm sorry we can't all praise wuvwy Davey because of his vibes

His vibes make me wanna slap him,if you must know,especially in vlogs where he looks like he's having multiple seizures and is doing anything just to be filmed

Yay world fame!

Which I dont see anything wrong with at all. We dont know the band members (Well some people do) but we first saw them...saw them...not knew them saw them. If you catch my drift :lmfao:

And then we saw it live,and then it screwed up. catch my drift?

if you would do a slight bit of research,you would see that before seeing him live,I even defended him when people were blaming him for whatnot

I sincerely have to tell you that you at some point must realize not all drool over Mika's left curl and his nonexistent arse

He would have screwed up,made a joke and I would have still have been bothered.His 'adorable shrugging' doesn't impress me really.

Plus let it be mentioned,Mika makes a mistake and owns uo to it,because trust me,he has made a lot.

Mika does not screw up and then give the other people in the band looks like "you idiot! I'm right ur wrong!" . He does not seek attention just to screw up in front of a larger public. He's not disturbing on stage

Saranayde is supposed to be the 'crowd warmer' and she jumps her soul of.Now when you see the blond person in the background doing the same for no apparent reason you have to question things

Kudos to you, then. It's not everyone on this forum who can say they'd honestly treat Mika and his band members the same. I like to think I'm one of the people who can, but the theory's never been tested.

As for the different ways someone owns up to a mistake, I have no right to debate this, since I wasn't at the gig in question. If you say David was giving accusing looks to the other band members and seeking attention, I believe you and sympathize. Hopefully he'll get his act together.

And I completely agree with you: Saranayde is awesome.:wub2:

I used to loooove V8 when I was little. :naughty:

So strange...but we love you.:naughty:

Okay Ladies. I think we've established the fact that David is like Marmite.

Firstly, I wish I'd been aware of this thread earlier. I really am saddened by all this effort people go to to debate whether they like him or not. Surely we are mature enough to simply agree to disagree. Does David really mean that much or that little to each of you? What an insane thing to be getting worked up over. :boxed:

And secondly, the freedom of speech flag is a wonderful thing, but I doubt it was something people fought for so that they could go around declaring how much they hate someone without repercussions. If you are going to wave that flag then please choose wiser battles (not directed at any one person, but the MFC in general).

Thirdly, I don't hold judgment on David at the moment. I like to give people time to prove themselves. First impressions aren't always the last.

Lastly, we have no option but to trust Mika's judgment on who plays in his band. We don't have to like it. We can hate it as much as we want. Alot of us miss Luke. I, for one, would've loved to have met Luke. But this is it. This is what we get. Like it or lump it as the saying goes.

You can bitch to your hearts content but it ain't changing nothin'. :wink2: