Introducing Mr. David Whitmey, Mika's new keyboard player

Fmbm

Hey, did you guys know that Sunshine had a baby girl a few days ago? He looks too young to be a papa. Here's Mikey's blog:

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another (short) tour... but another baby!!

Well... coming to the end of another tour!

We've introduced 2 new names to the roster... David Whitmey and Samantha Smith! They have been sooo amazed with the warm welcome they have had and they've certainly deserved it! David has also had to deal with a pregnant lady back home... who gave birth to Isabella Ann Whitmey only a couple of days ago!!! Congrats to another Mika baby!!!!! Amazing is the effect of a birth on tour!!!

Come rain or shine, these festivals have been such a joyous positive experience... in fact the rain seem to make the experience even better!!!

On behalf of all the band we also want to thank you for all the wonderful presents we have received! The fake newspapers were...AMAZING!!! On a personal note, thanks to sophie for that amazing photo and whoever gave me the crystal laser picture...WOW... such a generous gift!

See you again soon!

MCx

What the hell did Mika have to do with the baby making? :blink: Does anyone know if the mother is gonna breastfeed the little one? :naughty:

What the hell did Mika have to do with the baby making? :blink: Does anyone know if the mother is gonna breastfeed the little one? :naughty:

Mwah! :lmao: back to square one we are! :roftl:

And yes, me too, I was wondering how this kid is now a 'Mika baby' :roftl:

Wonder if he already knows about this :naughty:

Wonder if the Sun already knows... :roftl:

And yes, me too, I was wondering how this kid is now a 'Mika baby' :roftl:

Wonder if he already knows about this :naughty:

Wonder if the Sun already knows... :roftl:

perhaps we should tell 'em :fisch:

Hope Mikey will be so kind to post an update about the feeding methods asap, don't they realize it's imprtant for us to know :shocked:

oh and is there any chance you could get me the moving troll without the moving retard? ::flowers2: I'd really really really like to have it as my signature :angel_not:

I was really wondering what the hell he was going on about when he said that :blink:

:naughty:

perhaps we should tell 'em :fisch:

Hope Mikey will be so kind to post an update about the feeding methods asap, don't they realize it's imprtant for us to know :shocked:

oh and is there any chance you could get me the moving troll without the moving retard? ::flowers2: I'd really really really like to have it as my signature :angel_not:

Haha, I thought you were joking :naughty:

Brb.. :wink2:

He's also his business partner. They're running a production company called Siva Eyes together.

siva eyes?? they should change it to sivans eyes... :roftl: