Introducing Mr. David Whitmey, Mika's new keyboard player

Fmbm

:thumb_yello:Yes, very nice one girls :naughty:

Mr. D remember: we still love Lukie, and no, I don't think that his shoes have been filled very well :bleh:

*sprays you with nice powder*

You CANT speak for the mfc, I never loved Luke, I like david!!!!!!

*dont listen to them davie*

Excuse me? "Nice powder"?:shocked:

I AM nice, thank you very much. In fact, I am a warm, understanding, friendly person.

And (obviously) I wasn't speaking for the MFC as a whole; just for myself and a number of others.

When did I say that I was speaking "for the MFC"?:thumb_yello:

Don't listen to them, Davie *pats head*

:lmfao:

Pat away, pat away....:naughty:

one day , he will win over the hearts of MFCers...one day...

Obviously, I disagree with this. I can speak for myself saying that my beliefs are firmly planted, hence it would take a lot of change for me to have this guy "win me over".

The whole circumstance of how he got in there would have to be explained differently, and, quite frankly, I think that we will see pigs flying in pink tutus before that happens.

In any case, the question is, will he be with the band for long enough to achieve "winning some over" (as I can guarantee that many are not going to fall for that)

My initial reaction is that I miss Luke,he seemed to give some balance , I cant explain it

Balance is the right word...that unbalanced thing screwed up my gig

Does it sound bad if I say that he was the most "normal" out of all of them? I'm not dissing anyone, but I mean it as in down to earth, uncomplicated, chilled, nice and natural.

I am gonna say Sara and Luke,she's nothing less "normal" than him in that sense

retardai6.jpg

Best screen cap ever, methinks.

*Elvis voice* Thank you very much

It captures the essence

Does anyone know if the mother is gonna breastfeed the little one?

Well,if not he can always ask a nice troll for help

I am mfc,sara,speak for me in peace :mf_rosetinted:

And now,apart from that,I'm glad I didn't see this thread before,because all the 'he worked with X and Y and XX and X's family so he must be great" would have caused a not nice reaction,mainly because the time I saw him,he screwed up at least 3 times. So those conclusions with no practical foundation aren't the wisest to draw

Also..."he's cute,I like him" ? :shocked: I remember people wanting to slice throats when that was the argument with Saranayde

In any case,I am not gonna say anything,just respond to things that are completely wrong in my opinion

I'm not gonna get used to him,that's a fact,as Sariflor said,I'm an elephant myself too. Kicking Luke made an essential part disappear and I for one feel it missing a lot...

And yes,he is not a worthy shoe filler :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not gonna get used to him,that's a fact,as Sariflor said,I'm an elephant myself too. Kicking Luke made an essential part disappear and I for one feel it missing a lot...

Me neither, and I don 't want to. That may sound childish and may not be rational, but it's how I feel.

And personally I don't think he's a patch on Luke, and neither does he bring what Luke brought to the gigs either in musical ability or personality.

Me neither, and I don 't want to. That may sound childish and may not be rational, but it's how I feel.

And personally I don't think he's a patch on Luke, and neither does he bring what Luke brought to the gigs either in musical ability or personality.

I don't care if it's childish or not ,but it's a reaction on being imposed to with his magnificent presence.

Had there been a transition moment...maybe,but this made me exclude him totally

Luke can't be replaced really,not skill-wise nor personality-wise,and I'll say it as often as I get the chance. Not having Luke at the gig screwed it up for me

See,with Sara you know she could leave at any moment,and she knows it to,so you can always expect to one day not see her anymore and you are used to the idea,and you don't place any blame

Balance is the right word...that unbalanced thing screwed up my gig

I am gonna say Sara and Luke,she's nothing less "normal" than him in that sense

Well,if not he can always ask a nice troll for help

I am mfc,sara,speak for me in peace :mf_rosetinted:

And now,apart from that,I'm glad I didn't see this thread before,because all the 'he worked with X and Y and XX and X's family so he must be great" would have caused a not nice reaction,mainly because the time I saw him,he screwed up at least 3 times. So those conclusions with no practical foundation aren't the wisest to draw

Also..."he's cute,I like him" ? :shocked: I remember people wanting to slice throats when that was the argument with Saranayde

In any case,I am not gonna say anything,just respond to things that are completely wrong in my opinion

Ditto.

And yes, the fact is, despite all his (or others') claims of "he's good", "he worked with so and so", bla bla bla, he still can't get simple things right.

So in my mind, the question is quite clear: Why would one substitute someone who's doing a good job, for someone who's clearly not able to do it to (at least) the same standard? Just because Mikey was lonely on tour with no friendies? Ooh poor Mikey, let's sack someone with no valid reason so that he can put his friend in there...:thumbdown: Pfff gimme a break please.

I'm actually getting angry thinking of it.

And remember, there may be LOTS that we're not even seeing.

In fact I suspect that Mr Troll has a lot more input in that show, and how it's run, and therefore how much his little mate gets to do that he would for example never let someone else (who he liked less) do.

Now that would be very unprofessional and nasty as well, if it was the case, no?

The thing is, Bab, you say it's not rational, but it is based on very rational facts I believe.

The rational parts are there, we discussed them many times (the way Luke was booted out, Mikey's friend came in, the lack of professionality that the new dude seems to have in many aspects, the troll incident trying desperately to cover up for his mate...the list is too long to go into it all).

Based on those facts you have developed these feelings ,which you then think are irrational. I don't think they are.:wink2:

Oh yes, and then the issue of every clip or picture that we have of Sunshine where he has this smug expression or is just openly making a bit of an arse of himself. I do like being silly, but I also think that there's a difference between being silly on opurpose and just looking obnoxious and like you can't help but look dumb cause that is your nature.

Ok, I will finish now, but as a disclaimer * this is my opinion and I am expressing it in a civilised way* before anyone decides to jump on my throat.

Actually, we like to spread the love. Plus we're talking about David as well, so that goes in his thread, no? :naughty:

It's tiring, really, it is. :naughty:

And don't make me start on how some members used to criticize saranayde and are now "aaaaaw she's soooooooo loooovely". :naughty: You'll get used to him too, if you don't, well, too bad? :naughty: I was next to you in Paris, Sara, I know what Mika told you... so maybe it's time to move on?

It's tiring, really, it is. :naughty:

And don't make me start on how some members used to criticize saranayde and are now "aaaaaw she's soooooooo loooovely". :naughty: You'll get used to him too, if you don't, well, too bad? :naughty: I was next to you in Paris, Sara, I know what Mika told you... so maybe it's time to move on?

I'll move on when I'm ready to :bleh:

Tiring- well, that is a matter of perception. I may find it tiring how some go on about anyone, saying endlessly that so and so is so hot, cute, whatever...Everything is subjective and therefore a matter of perception. Fact is, different people will get tired of different things and at different rates. Ot not get tired at all.

Regarding what Mika said: what is he supposed to say, to a fan, and in public? Obviously he'll say what he needs to, and that doesn't really mean much. Things may be different to a certain degree of what he said.

And I do know that some of the stuff he said is, to say the least, "quite decorated truth":thumb_yello:

Ditto.

And yes, the fact is, despite all his (or others') claims of "he's good", "he worked with so and so", bla bla bla, he still can't get simple things right.

So in my mind, the question is quite clear: Why would one substitute someone who's doing a good job, for someone who's clearly not able to do it to (at least) the same standard? Just because Mikey was lonely on tour with no friendies? Ooh poor Mikey, let's sack someone with no valid reason so that he can put his friend in there...:thumbdown: Pfff gimme a break please.

I'm actually getting angry thinking of it.

And remember, there may be LOTS that we're not even seeing.

In fact I suspect that Mr Troll has a lot more input in that show, and how it's run, and therefore how much his little mate gets to do that he would for example never let someone else (who he liked less) do.

Now that would be very unprofessional and nasty as well, if it was the case, no?

wonder what happens if we do research,maybe it will turn out that he didn't work with half of them :roftl:

See if you are so miserable on tour,I think the wisest decision would have been to run along yourself,but my logic is too great for this world so...eh

It would be really naive to assume that Trolldom extends way beyond of what the mere mortal thinks to see

Geee, go praise Luke in his thread gals :naughty:

*sighs*

Oh look,Calvin Harris :mf_rosetinted:

Go chase the man

Regarding what Mika said: what is he supposed to say, to a fan, and in public? Obviously he'll say what he needs to, and that doesn't really mean much. Things may be different to a certain degree of what he said.

you know,there are things I stopped believing a long time ago...think it was some time when I hit puberty

You can't expect someone you've met like...the 5th time (I'm just giving a number :bleh: ) to spill his heart out and tell you the complete and utter truth,especially when it is someone that has an image to maintain

you know,there are things I stopped believing a long time ago...think it was some time when I hit puberty

You can't expect someone you've met like...the 5th time (I'm just giving a number :bleh: ) to spill his heart out and tell you the complete and utter truth,especially when it is someone that has an image to maintain

Exactly. It was like a politician's speech :naughty:. Mind you, of course anyone else would have done the same, there were tons of people there and he HAD to keep his image, but it's a different matter to believe it.

This whole thing is a lot murkier than it looks on the surface, that is the one thing that I am increasingly more certain of.

Exactly. It was like a politician's speech :naughty:. Mind you, of course anyone else would have done the same, there were tons of people there and he HAD to keep his image, but it's a different matter to believe it.

This whole thing is a lot murkier than it looks on the surface, that is the one thing that I am increasingly more certain of.

it is,and I don't get why some believe it,especially when other facts are clear

Anyone knows that with 99% if you tell them what they want to hear,they will be easy to manipulate

I'm now in it just for the music really,and it gets me even more pissed off when I am enjoying it and some genius hits the wrong key

it is,and I don't get why some believe it,especially when other facts are clear

Anyone knows that with 99% if you tell them what they want to hear,they will be easy to manipulate

I'm now in it just for the music really,and it gets me even more pissed off when I am enjoying it and some genius hits the wrong key

Some cute and hot genius.:mf_rosetinted:

wonder what happens if we do research,maybe it will turn out that he didn't work with half of them :roftl:

Maybe we should :mf_rosetinted:

Some cute and hot genius.:mf_rosetinted:

oh I forgot that,now that makes up for everything

So...anyone wanna explain to me where his hotness is? I could be missing it...or is it inner hotness? :wub2:

I personally don't find the haddock-face cute or hot. Sorry. And that is what I can't stop thinking about when I see the face...