Introducing Mr. David Whitmey, Mika's new keyboard player

Fmbm

:wink2: No, of course it doesn't matter at all.

I just commented on it because some seemed to be focusing on it, mentioning his "hotness" a lot, and even swearing undying love to him based on that, so I found it relevant to give my take on it :naughty:. I comment on everything, you see:roftl:.

As always:roftl:

Haha, I am just respecting Ioana's oppinion, but I respect M's too. *scurries out*

I respect everyone's opinions, as long as it makes sense and doesn't do harm to anyone.:original:

ewwwww.. No thanks :no:

The fact it says 'spicy hot' is enough to make me reluctantly drink water instead.

No, that's one of the different flavors. The original isn't spicy at all, which makes it all the more nasty, in my opinion.:bleh:

Speaking of which, how's the CD doing lately? *frets over you*

No, that's one of the different flavors. The original isn't spicy at all, which makes it all the more nasty, in my opinion.:bleh:

Speaking of which, how's the CD doing lately? *frets over you*

I'll stick to getting vegies the old fashioned way.. (courtesy of McDonalds)

Stop fretting.. :slap: It's ok :tears:

Funnily enough, this drink would do me a world of good.. :rolls_eyes:

I'll stick to getting vegies the old fashioned way.. (courtesy of McDonalds)

Stop fretting.. :slap: It's ok :tears:

Funnily enough, this drink would do me a world of good.. :rolls_eyes:

Naturally.:naughty:

I have to fret. We're family, and since you're off on dates with shifty bogans half the time, the duty falls to me. Particularly because my dad keeps telling me horror stories about his CD. I worry about my mum.:tears:

It can be bought in cans. I'll bring a case of it for you sometime.

Naturally.:naughty:

I have to fret. We're family, and since you're off on dates with shifty bogans half the time, the duty falls to me. Particularly because my dad keeps telling me horror stories about his CD. I worry about my mum.:tears:

It can be bought in cans. I'll bring a case of it for you sometime.

:roftl:

You're sooo good to your negligent motherrrghh.

I'd never do that for you :teehee:

Oops, I'm damning my own reputation now.

Lastly, we have no option but to trust Mika's judgment on who plays in his band. We don't have to like it. We can hate it as much as we want.

You can bitch to your hearts content but it ain't changing nothin'. :wink2:

hmmm in that case "in God we trust" all Americans should go to highways and cross them with their one dollar bills in one hand and rosary in the other and pray...maby they'll survive with the power of Gawd xD MWAHAHAHAHAHAH (few MFCers should go there too but with Mika's pic instead) :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha true xD but I like to bitch from time to time LOL

What the hell is V8?? I keep thinking you're all drinking motor oil :roftl:

hahaha I've had similar impression :roftl:

yuck... vegetable juice :bleh: no thank you... I like veggies but on my sandwiches not as a drink...:thumbdown:

It was never lily-white to begin with...:fisch:

Stop slandering me. :tears:

And don't say you're exercising your right to freedom of speech!!

*shakes fist*

*threatens legal action*

hmmm in that case "in God we trust" all Americans should go to highways and cross them with their one dollar bills in one hand and rosary in the other and pray...maby they'll survive with the power of Gawd xD MWAHAHAHAHAHAH (few MFCers should go there too but with Mika's pic instead)

:roftl: WTF??

Bono is God and you know it. :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha true xD but I like to bitch from time to time LOL

So do I. But I try to bitch about something I'm really passionate about.

yuck... vegetable juice :bleh: no thank you... I like veggies but on my sandwiches not as a drink...:thumbdown:

You like vegies? :shocked:

:roftl: WTF??

Bono is God and you know it. :mf_rosetinted:

Bono...Bono... never heard of him :bleh: aaaaand I am bored xD

So do I. But I try to bitch about something I'm really passionate about.

oh no.. I just bitch around with no reason :roftl:

You like vegies? :shocked:

yyy yes... I like carrots, cabbage, coccumbers, tomatoes, almost every vegie... but I don't like them as a juice. for example I LOVE tomatoes but I'll puke when you make me drink tomatoe juice :thumbdown: I am that WIERD I know... that's why I am so cool :mf_rosetinted:

Bono...Bono... never heard of him :bleh: aaaaand I am bored xD

Really? I'd never have guessed :roftl:

aaaand good one, you made Bono cry. :thumbdown:

oh no.. I just bitch around with no reason :roftl:

You should try whining. It's fun. :thumb_yello:

yyy yes... I like carrots, cabbage, coccumbers, tomatoes, almost every vegie... but I don't like them as a juice. for example I LOVE tomatoes but I'll puke when you make me drink tomatoe juice I am that WIERD I know... that's why I am so cool :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Really? I'd never have guessed :roftl:

aaaand good one, you made Bono cry. :thumbdown:

haha you see... Bono shouldn't cry because he is a God, God's don't cry... so... he's not a God :mf_rosetinted:

You should try whining. It's fun. :thumb_yello:

rly? I should try then... Kelzyyyyyyyyyyyyy uhhhhhh Kelzyyyyyyyyy so I've made a spelling mistake sue me :bleh::mf_rosetinted: wait! don't! I'm flat broken...don't sue me :roftl:

haha you see... Bono shouldn't cry because he is a God, God's don't cry... so... he's not a God :mf_rosetinted:

You make up the best bull****. :roftl:

rly? I should try then... Kelzyyyyyyyyyyyyy uhhhhhh Kelzyyyyyyyyy so I've made a spelling mistake sue me :bleh::mf_rosetinted: wait! don't! I'm flat broken...don't sue me :roftl:

*sues you*

*takes all your shoes*

*is eating tomato soup right now* yummy. Just in case someone is interested.

Nope, no one cares. :bonk::naughty:

he looks to me more like "I will drink anything but you have to record it" type of guy....

Kelzy you are ruthless person ya kno? you hanging upside down too much come down to earth already :P

coccumber is a super cocumber :P he has super powers, but he will not show them to you guys....

V! I've had tomato soup today as well! <yummy>

I love how totally random and off-topic this thread has become. :roftl:

I wonder if David Whitmey likes V8? He strikes me as more of a Fruitopia kind of guy. :naughty:

Well, obviously the D-fans are not out in force chatting about him, so we need to make some sort of conversation...veggies will do :naughty:

he looks to me more like "I will drink anything but you have to record it" type of guy....

You took that right out of my mouth (fingers) :shocked::naughty: Should I be worried??

:lmfao:

...unless....?

crap I forgot what I was gonna comment on that. Oh well. Neurone must be getting tired