Introducing Mr. David Whitmey, Mika's new keyboard player

Fmbm

You just like david cuz he is blonde and cute. He is prolly a gay tranny betch.

*draws a line*

*puts a dot right before the line, labels the dot "phunkygal"*

There's a line. And you're veerry close to crossing it. We all love Lukie, but knock the hatin' back a few notches, 'kay? :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
NOO! No changes in Relax!!!!

Relax is to me the song in the concert that is holy or sacred or how do you say it!

If it sounds different I will never forgive them!

9 to 5 five is tuning out and then comes the familiar notes of relax..:wub2:..and Mika is skipping out on the stage..

Now I'm scared!:shocked:

I feel the same. I was quite dissapointed:sad:

Bump

retardai6.jpg

Best screen cap ever, methinks. :roftl:

:lmao:

I love that screencap, even if he looked very mad at that piece of the vid:naughty:

This is the part where I notice the striking similarities between that screen cap and the one in my avatar, and start giggling.

It must be contagious. :roftl:

That's freaky! :lmao:

Mwahahah, noo, that is Luke. I know who Luke is. He can play keyboard. :thumb_yello:

oh ok!

so you are asking the one who can't do that:naughty:

sorry i can't help you there:thumbdown:

edit: i googled him, this is what i get:

epicfailyo7.gif

Maybe the teletubbies have lost someone :mf_rosetinted:

*sings in Teletubbie style* Tinky Winky, David, Lala, Po:fisch:

If you like that, I have something for you:

Sunshine in... whatever... motion with his friend and favourer - aren't they just so cute? :wub2:

bassboardkn5.gif

Aaaaawww, thats so cute:wub2: and really mad, scary and ugly

*sings in Teletubbie style* Tinky Winky, David, Lala, Po:fisch:

Aaaaawww, thats so cute:wub2: and really mad, scary and ugly

woah that is a seriously bright kinda pink top :naughty: ha ha purples better cos

Ilovepurple.gif:thumb_yello:

If you like that, I have something for you:

Sunshine in... whatever... motion with his friend and favourer - aren't they just so cute? :wub2:

bassboardkn5.gif

Now that's just beautiful, I'd love to have the troll one as my signature :mf_rosetinted:

Hey, did you guys know that Sunshine had a baby girl a few days ago? He looks too young to be a papa. Here's Mikey's blog:

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another (short) tour... but another baby!!

Well... coming to the end of another tour!

We've introduced 2 new names to the roster... David Whitmey and Samantha Smith! They have been sooo amazed with the warm welcome they have had and they've certainly deserved it! David has also had to deal with a pregnant lady back home... who gave birth to Isabella Ann Whitmey only a couple of days ago!!! Congrats to another Mika baby!!!!! Amazing is the effect of a birth on tour!!!

Come rain or shine, these festivals have been such a joyous positive experience... in fact the rain seem to make the experience even better!!!

On behalf of all the band we also want to thank you for all the wonderful presents we have received! The fake newspapers were...AMAZING!!! On a personal note, thanks to sophie for that amazing photo and whoever gave me the crystal laser picture...WOW... such a generous gift!

See you again soon!

MCx

Hey, did you guys know that Sunshine had a baby girl a few days ago? He looks too young to be a papa. Here's Mikey's blog:

Sunshine wrote his own blog and posted pics of the baby on MySpace. There's more talk about it in the Madrid gig thread.