Introducing Mr. David Whitmey, Mika's new keyboard player

Fmbm

He screwed a lot up (really, how hard is it to play the intro of Relax, if even I can do it?), but I like the new tune of Relax, and he's quite a good backgroundsinger. Plus that he can play trombone and guitar aswell. His backing voice was too loud though. I guess he has to practise more, and I think more people will like him one day.

He screwed a lot up (really, how hard is it to play the intro of Relax, if even I can do it?), but I like the new tune of Relax, and he's quite a good backgroundsinger. Plus that he can play trombone and guitar aswell. His backing voice was too loud though. I guess he has to practise more, and I think more people will like him one day.

Well not me in a hurry. And Luke can also play other instruments and has a great voice.

I loved Relax as it was, and now, for me, it's totally spoiled live. Good job we have lots of vids and performances already recorded.

Well not me in a hurry. And Luke can also play other instruments and has a great voice.

I loved Relax as it was, and now, for me, it's totally spoiled live. Good job we have lots of vids and performances already recorded.

True. But can he play the trombone?:mf_rosetinted:

If there would have been another guy, not Luke nor David, and he could only play keyboard, would you have been happier?

I particularly liked that bit :lmfao:

I really meant it!

One day back in november, a great philosopher said to me:

"Change is good, you always need change"

I think we fans tend to forget that Mika's shows are bound to change, sometimes we'll like the new things or people, sometimes we won't. Period.

And I can foresee a real drama when he tours with his new album and everything's totally different :fisch:

One day back in november, a great philosopher said to me:

"Change is good, you always need change"

I think we fans tend to forget that Mika's shows are bound to change, sometimes we'll like the new things or people, sometimes we won't. Period.

And I can foresee a real drama when he tours with his new album and everything's totally different :fisch:

Oh God, help us!:boxed:

True. But can he play the trombone?:mf_rosetinted:

If there would have been another guy, not Luke nor David, and he could only play keyboard, would you have been happier?

I really meant it!

In answer to your question, maybe, I don't like the way it was gone about for one thing.

And luke can play some wind instrument, I think the sax. But I don't think when Mikey was musical director he ever entertained the idea of Luke playing that on stage.

Yes it is.

At least some little comfort!:wink2:

Not that it has anything to do with anything, and I am NOT saying this out of spite or so, but I really, really, REALLY don't find David hot.

At all.

And I mean zilch, cold, nothing. Not my cup of tea.

I personally don't find the haddock-face cute or hot. Sorry. And that is what I can't stop thinking about when I see the face...

:lmfao: Haddock-face? You mean, like the fish?

In his defense, I don't think he looks like a fish. Actually, I think he's kinda' cute (for a blond guy, and blond guys usually aren't my cup of tea).

But his resemblance to Nick Carter of Backstreet Boys fame is a bit unsettling:

NickCarter2.jpg

In answer to your question, maybe, I don't like the way it was gone about for one thing. And luke can play some wind instrument, I think the sax.

Yeah I've also heard that he can play sax. And I'm no expert, of course, but isn't sax harder to play than trombone? :blink:

WHAT what what what what WAIT

OMG

what's happened to LUKE??!!

:shocked:

Good to see that some people still have a life, though :thumb_yello:

if you odnt like David please leave :original: Because I like him and have the right to stand up for him, and well if you dont want to take my poo i wont take yours :)

I don't like David and I'll stay :thumb_yello:

Blimey, there are days I don't like Mika all that much and I log in anyway... :naughty:

But his resemblance to Nick Carter of Backstreet Boys fame is a bit unsettling

Nick Carter was the first thing that popped up in my mind, when I saw him. To anyone who didn't see that, watch his "backing vocal" performance during 'Rain'. Oh, the dramatic expressiveness... :lmfao:... but clear, if you tend to hit the wrong notes, you have to make up for it elsewhere. The power of distraction.