Introducing Mr. David Whitmey, Mika's new keyboard player

Fmbm

• 1 month later...
I met David in Sydney. He was lovely, and sweet, and gave me hope that they will come back to Aus next year.

Oh, and he is astonishingly good looking in real life. I know he looks good in photos, but they don't do him justice:teehee:

I totally agree... he is really good looking in real life...

And I can't wait till they all come back!

• 2 months later...

btw, i need to get a pic with david some time on this tour. and with imma too. in dublin i just saw jimmy+imma, but i was in the queue for the mika m+g so i didn't go up to them (i really like them, but i won't risk missing mika because of them! :naughty:) but just waved. didn't see any of the others though. actually, i've never seen david go into or leave a venue, iirc. :blink: he's the invisible man. :naughty: or i'm just blind. :teehee:

btw, i need to get a pic with david some time on this tour. and with imma too. in dublin i just saw jimmy+imma, but i was in the queue for the mika m+g so i didn't go up to them (i really like them, but i won't risk missing mika because of them! :naughty:) but just waved. didn't see any of the others though. actually, i've never seen david go into or leave a venue, iirc. :blink: he's the invisible man. :naughty: or i'm just blind. :teehee:

could be because your eyes are busy elsewhere :fisch::roftl:

could be because your eyes are busy elsewhere :fisch::roftl:

but... but... :shocked:

ok, yes. :naughty:

nah, seriously, the band usually doesn't come out at the same time as mika, i think - and somehow i saw jimmy almost every time, cherisse+martin+imma quite often, but never david so far. :blink:

Only time I ever saw David, was at PDP, bit I was busy talking to Martin Cherisse and Saranayde.

*bump*

belfast03.jpg

:biggrin2:

Awww, how adorable is he!!!

I think Jimmy has the hots for him.

He's got excellent taste in men :teehee::das:

Oh, you have to get a pic with him! He's soooo nice, I had a great chat with him in Sydney... and he tried to be taller than Oakie Doke by standing on his toes but didn't make it :teehee:

I think he may be a bit shy though...

And poor bugger knows that people call him sunshine! I hope he doesn't think we're all a bunch of bitches for saying that...

Edited by nico_collard

And poor bugger knows that people call him sunshine! I hope he doesn't think we're all a bunch of bitches for saying that...

sunshine isn't a bad nickname though, is it? :blink: anyway in german it wouldn't be.

like i said, i've never talked to david, so no idea what he's like. i just think he had a hard time when he started, because he replaced luke, who most of us really liked. and i think he messed up the relax intro a few times, and made gray skelly appear drunk. :naughty: but he's not messing up any more things now, so that's fine. :bleh:

i also still wish that luke was still in the band, but it certainly isn't david's fault that this isn't the case. i'd love to know more about him, so i can see him as a personality in the band, like it's the case with the others. :wink2:

sunshine isn't a bad nickname though, is it? :blink: anyway in german it wouldn't be.

like i said, i've never talked to david, so no idea what he's like. i just think he had a hard time when he started, because he replaced luke, who most of us really liked. and i think he messed up the relax intro a few times, and made gray skelly appear drunk. :naughty: but he's not messing up any more things now, so that's fine. :bleh:

i also still wish that luke was still in the band, but it certainly isn't david's fault that this isn't the case. i'd love to know more about him, so i can see him as a personality in the band, like it's the case with the others. :wink2:

Sunshine can be said as a bad nickname in Australia, but us Aussies agree that it suits him... we think it's a term of endearment! We all love David!

I wish Luke was in the band too, but I don't mind at all that David's here, I think he adds something different and I think he's really starting to show his personality now!

It's like calling a man "Nancy" , you're immasculating the guy buy calling him sunshine whether or not you mean it in a nice way :dunno:

Well if he doesn't think we're bitches for calling him sunshine, he thinks we're bitches for bitching about how bad a keyboardist he was, :naughty:

True... but he improved...

It's like calling a man "Nancy" , you're immasculating the guy buy calling him sunshine whether or not you mean it in a nice way :dunno:

Fair enough.

It can be said in a nice way though.

I didn't realize I created this thread :naughty:

Nice one :naughty:

Well, my little coincidental adventure with the band resulted in this pic:

66261249-482eee10f5b546dca834a7fa7cb96d15.4b80f4d2-full.jpgsunshine.jpg

and he also changed Relax for me.:teehee::wub2:

(I bumped into the band at a random cafe in Dublin ....they walked in when I was having lunch with non-MFC friends...I mean what are the chances??!!)

Edited by Blue Sky