Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

No, but the comment hasn't been approved and published yet. :sneaky2:

I posted 13 minutes before that Nathan guy so I don't know why it's not appearing yet.

for me it still says that i have to be logged in to post comments. were you logged in somewhere (except for the mfc) when you posted the comment? like, are you registered on any blog sites? :blink:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

prob mika wants to approve them all (knowing how nasty and perv we can be)

prob he's still asleep or floating in the swimming pool

prob he loves teasing us

:bleh:

All of the above :naughty:

i registered in MS in march 2007...and always kept that id and password...newletter has always arrived.

so it doesn't say i have to log in...it simply says 'impossible to visualize page' when i try to post a comment.

and in spite of what mika think (wow, this is news for me!) i still think MS should not enable comments! hihihihihi

prob mika wants to approve them all (knowing how nasty and perv we can be)

Yes but a comment made 15 minutes after mine has been approved and published.

Anyway I've told him to sort you all out. :naughty:

blog2.jpg

i registered in MS in march 2007...and always kept that id and password...newletter has always arrived.

so it doesn't say i have to log in...it simply says 'impossible to visualize page' when i try to post a comment.

maybe it cannot visualize the page on which it says that you have to log in. :lmao: no, seriously, i also still have my mikasounds-forum ID and password, but if i log in on the mikasounds forum and then open the blog website and try to post a comment, it still doesn't work. and on the blog website you can't enter a password. :sneaky2:

@shiku: haha, so you mean mika himself left the comment that he loves himself? :lmao:

@christine: how about if you inform us? :fisch:

@christine: how about if you inform us? :fisch:

Do I have to do everything for Mika? :sneaky2:

Let's wait and see if my comment actually gets published. I don't want to be spreading misinformation and confusing everyone. Perhaps they're not properly set up to accept registrations and publish comments yet.

I just wanted to perform my own little test but if it's successful I'll let you know!

This is beyond hilarious :roftl::naughty:

identity madness ... :bleh:

but on the mud blog they haven't transformed into emiliy (yet) ..

maybe Mika posted it with 'mikablog' but just realised he couldn't call himself 'mikablog', because we all would know it was him posting! :mf_rosetinted::naughty: So he called himself 'emily' (Why not Alice..? :mf_rosetinted:)

:lmfao:

Let's wait and see if my comment actually gets published. I don't want to be spreading misinformation and confusing everyone. Perhaps they're not properly set up to accept registrations and publish comments yet.

I just wanted to perform my own little test but if it's successful I'll let you know!

It says "Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment."

Could that be the reason why it's taking a while to show up?

damn, i can't live with the fact that i'm not able to figure it out and probably will spend all afternoon now on searching for that mysterious login! :doh: maybe just a little hint? :biggrin2: - can i find it hidden somewhere on the mikasounds site or is it a different website?

It says "Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment."

Could that be the reason why it's taking a while to show up?

Yes, I think someone has to approve my comment before it will appear. But Nathan's comment is timestamped 9:23 and mine is 9:10. So if everything is working properly my post should have been in the queue for approval when Nathan's went through.

I think perhaps Nathan is not a real user and someone is just testing the commenting and maybe doesn't know there are other posts. Guess we'll see.

Yes, I think someone has to approve my comment before it will appear. But Nathan's comment is timestamped 9:23 and mine is 9:10. So if everything is working properly my post should have been in the queue for approval when Nathan's went through.

I think perhaps Nathan is not a real user and someone is just testing the commenting and maybe doesn't know there are other posts. Guess we'll see.

I think they're fake people as well :naughty:

*high 5's Christine*

IDK if this has already been said.

But, there's some older comments on the other blogs that are linked to websites. It's like they were copied and pasted from the pages.

On the Now Cam Jordan page. The names link to a page and you can read the exact same comments on those pages.

Is it only me or has the mud documentary disappeared for anyone else, too? :blink:

Christine? What have you done? :naughty:

Okay the mud is back for me, and along with it your lovely comments.

Now help Mika out of his misery und un-coolness, hehe - although in my book 'cool' has never been part of the vocabulary to discribe him...mwhwhahah..