Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

So your own comment appears for yourself, but nobody else??

Click on 0 comments for the Help blog and let me know, thanks

yes, as long as it isn't approved, only you can see it. as long as it says "no comments" and you see yours, or "3 comments", but you see 4 with your own, it's not approved yet.

lol, i think they'll have a lot to approve now! :naughty:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So when you hover over your own comment, it shows what number comment you are. On the Mud blog, Christine was #9, babs was #11 and mine shows as #52...and my comment on the Help blog shows as #36 so that means there are a few comments in between waiting for approval...and the numbers seem to be overall, not connected to each individual blog.

(Nathan's comment was #10 it seems which means he got in before you on that blog post Christine....)

So when you hover over your own comment, it shows what number comment you are. On the Mud blog, Christine was #9, babs was #11 and mine shows as #52...and my comment on the Help blog shows as #36 so that means there are a few comments in between waiting for approval...and the numbers seem to be overall, not connected to each individual blog.

(Nathan's comment was #10 it seems which means he got in before you on that blog post Christine....)

I don't think those numbers are correct..

BWAHAHAHA

I’M BEING A FOOL PLS HELP!

July 30, 2008 Videos No Comments This is probably the most un cool thing you can do, however can someone please comment with instructions as to how you register/log in on to the blog IN ORDER to COMMENT!? I for one can’t figure it out, those of you who already have, you are clearly geniuses, so pleazze enlighten us!

includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Mx

CHRISTINE HELP HIM!!!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

He called me a genius. :roftl::thumb_yello:

Christine......our MFC genius!! :D:thumb_yello:

We should be able to delete our comments in case we make asses of ourselves. I'm afraid I did as I've pulled an all nighter and... Doh! I make no sense.

awwwwww :roftl: This will be funny :naughty:

(not laughing at you Kate, but at the future of undeletable posts - Which is no different to posting a comment on Mika's Myspace blog... :wink2: )