Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Obviously there are quite a few knowledgeable hackers round...but anyway all is solved now eh.

The password came through straight away for me. Not much help I know.:blink:

Yes, eh.. :naughty:

(why didn't you knowledgeable hackers come forward sooner though??!! :wink2: )

My password was instant too..

I think this is a better palce for interaction than MS Robi. Mika will give up reading the comments when they start flooding in....

Also just FYI for everyone. When you have registered ad signed in, you don't need to fill in your name, email, country etc....just type straight into the comments box. Then when you post it comes up with your name automatically.

Saves a lot of time. For the spammers.

I think this is a better palce for interaction than MS Robi. Mika will give up reading the comments when they start flooding in....

Also just FYI for everyone. When you have registered ad signed in, you don't need to fill in your name, email, country etc....just type straight into the comments box. Then when you post it comes up with your name automatically.

Saves a lot of time. For the spammers.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Follow the link Christine posted on the Mikasounds page. It is right there in the comments for the Help blog. Then get your password by email and sign in and Bob's your uncle.:thumb_yello:

let me shed some tears of commotion...

what a change....:blush-anim-cl:

we have been whining for months, seeing no light at the end of the tunnel, spending bitter words and feeling so small and useless....

and now? now he speaks directly to us from his own blog that he writes almost everyday, feeling safe there and willing to continue...asking us to interact with him.

i feel a happy MFCer today!:original:

Ahhh, I was going to say that it was wordpress! :doh: :doh:

That's what I get for zoning out and watching TV for a few hours - someone's already taken the (normal) name I wanted :lol3:

*resigns to being known as 'oakie doke' for the rest of her mika-related life* :rolls_eyes:

That's what I get for zoning out and watching TV for a few hours - someone's already taken the (normal) name I wanted :lol3:

*resigns to being known as 'oakie doke' for the rest of her mika-related life* :rolls_eyes:

what's yr real name then?:blink:

But keeping names consistent avoids confusion. Just like I will always be BS. You don't even know my real name. *sobs*