Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

But keeping names consistent avoids confusion. Just like I will always be BS. You don't even know my real name. *sobs*

Don't cry. I do :huglove: Stalkers have to know these things.. :fisch:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How long does it take for a password to be sent to your email address after you've registered.... it's normally instant on most sites.. but I still don't have one

the first one i tried took ages, about half an hour or an hour... the 2nd one came immediately. so i'm registered now as "melody" and "mellody". :naughty:

Well i'm hoping the email that I registered for Laurel will eventually come through.. or otherwise I'll have to stay as Mikafied... and I still haven't got it yet... :(

:lol3: What's you real name then BS? :crybaby:

I'm Bianca :lol3: *wonders who else is called Bianca*

Can we please make a compilation of what leads to what smilies, so I stop making a fool of myself thinking things will come up as smilies when they dont, or having them come up at stupid-looking smilies (like the weird looking :P one) :naughty:

What??? :tears:

Nooo. I just agree that you should be able to pull a racha and delete your own comments. Just in case you make a stupid mistake. Like I did, grr.

Also just FYI for everyone. When you have registered ad signed in, you don't need to fill in your name, email, country etc....just type straight into the comments box. Then when you post it comes up with your name automatically.

But keeping names consistent avoids confusion. Just like I will always be BS. You don't even know my real name. *sobs*

Wasn't it Iona? :naughty:

the first one i tried took ages, about half an hour or an hour... the 2nd one came immediately. so i'm registered now as "melody" and "mellody". :naughty:

Ahem, so, if you log in to that word press thing as melody with one l and send a comment and the next day you feel different, more like having two ls in your name, thus log in as mellody (under the same IP, given it doesn't change), will your first comment display the one l melody or the 2 l mellody?

Just out of curiosity... :naughty:

Yes there is. Only you can see your comment. He has to approve it in order for everyone to see it.

Thanks, missed that.

awwwwww :roftl: This will be funny :naughty:

(not laughing at you Kate, but at the future of undeletable posts - Which is no different to posting a comment on Mika's Myspace blog... :wink2: )

No it's okay, you can. :naughty: I blame it on my annoying cat anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

Bianca....it's a dear dear name in my family...i love it.

if i have had one daughter, that would have been her name.

got 2 sons instead

:mf_rosetinted:

:blush-anim-cl: I'm pretty sure I was supposed to be a boy, so my parents had to make something up on the spot. And my mum wanted me to be Martha after her old best friend, but my dad thought it was stupid .. so it's Bianca :bleh:

:doh: :doh: I knew that! :naughty:

:roftl: It was the last time I checked. Not to be confused with Ioana.

I tried logging in under both Iona and BS. It automatically chooses the last login one to put on your post. So you have to go to your profile, log out, then log back in with the other username. If you can be bothered. I am just gonna stay BS on MS now.

Avoids confusion for Ioana. Like she even cares:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

sorry i can't help you

:roftl::thumb_yello:

when I login there's my profile page thing, and it says "logout" at the top of that page, but once I go into mikasounds, there's no way out... I think it could be a metaphor :roftl: THERE'S NO GOING BACK NOW!

sorry, I'm supposed to be studying. :mf_rosetinted::bleh: