Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ROFL...theres that shirt again, and the random intense stare (which I LOVE)...ohh Mika..you are too adorable for words..

That toy is actually rather awesome. I have never seen one before ('cept in that one photoshoot) and now I want one...:tears:

BRILLIANT! I was JUST about to go to bed, and then decided to quickly pop in and see what random discussion was taking place here and then a new video is posted :groovy:

And a brilliant video it is. Who gave that to him? Anyone we know?

I love that he made a video of it (*hint-birthdaypresentvideo-hint*), he is such a child. I already thought the thing was awesome as a giant version of the keyring he has - but omg, look at all the stuff it does! *swoon*

(yes, I just swooned over a toy:naughty:)

ROFL...theres that shirt again, and the random intense stare (which I LOVE)...ohh Mika..you are too adorable for words..

That toy is actually rather awesome. I have never seen one before ('cept in that one photoshoot) and now I want one...:tears:

I was just about to say that :naughty:

And naughty Mika for opening his present early, tut tut :mf_rosetinted:

And naughty Mika for opening his present early, tut tut :mf_rosetinted:

it doesn't happen to you to receive a gift earlier than your bday and you are curious to open it ?

That's what he happened to him he was way too curious :naughty:

MikaSoundsBlog

Style: Power Pop

Last Sign In: 12 minutes ago

Videos Watched: 506

Subscribers: 537

Channel Views: 16,078

:doh:

And did that Power Pop just get added? Maybe I didn't notice it just before :naughty:

I feel like having this watched before...really bizarre:blink:

oddly enough me too I mean not totally but like I have seen it before and just am watching it to refresh my memory.

haha trippy. I say trippy as well.... :P

woot for oldschool Lingo!!

:doh:

And did that Power Pop just get added? Maybe I didn't notice it just before :naughty:

He watches a lot of vids, doesn't he?:naughty:

I dunno, never pay attention to that..:naughty:They changed their avater aswell. I dunno when they changed it though.

Power Pop?

Genre:wink2:

oddly enough me too I mean not totally but like I have seen it before and just am watching it to refresh my memory.

Yeah me too..especially the part where he puts it all together:blink:Very strange..

GIF time :groovy:

Hell to the yeah:punk: