Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

it doesn't happen to you to receive a gift earlier than your bday and you are curious to open it ?

That's what he happened to him he was way too curious :naughty:

No, I'm a good girl, I don't open my presents before the day of my birthday *cough cough* :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That functions bit cracks me up every single time.

"I wish I was like this thing with m..m...many functions. Many functions- ... so ... yeah. Watch me put it together."

:lmao: :lmao:

Me too:lmao:

No, I'm a good girl, I don't open my presents before the day of my birthday *cough cough* :mf_rosetinted:

Usually I dont know what I get for my birthday the day before the day of my birthday *cough cough* :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Usually I dont know what I get for my birthday the day before the day of my birthday *cough cough* :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Yeah same, I like totally don't tell my parents what expensive present I want for my birthday :mf_rosetinted:

Power Pop?

MikaSoundsBlog

Style: Power Pop

Last Sign In: 20 minutes ago

Videos Watched: 506

Subscribers: 537

Channel Views: 16,105

I know he changed the Island records bit, but did he just add that powerpop bit now, or was it there before? (not that it matters any:naughty:)

GIF time :groovy:

:groovy: Make one of the putting-it-together bit :naughty: and the ridiculously intense stare for someone talking about a toy :naughty:

IS it actually Mika who is doing the uploading, or is Andy doing it? *wonders if she shoudl stay up a bit longer waiting for a possible written blog update too*

I feel like having this watched before...really bizarre:blink:

maybe it's because there are some pictures of him with a toy just like this one.

It's not working for me atm :no:

really?

well it works smoothly here:fisch:

MS is working for me!

I wonder if Mika is trying to start like a new (or ast least somewhat unknown) genre of Music...and officially kindof announcing his style as Power Pop...oOooOOO

i dont think hes gonna change his genre in music !:blink:

MS is working for me!

I wonder if Mika is trying to start like a new (or ast least somewhat unknown) genre of Music...and officially kindof announcing his style as Power Pop...oOooOOO

Powerpop isn't new. It's just like...hyperpop. Its the same. Its just hyperactive popmusic.

maybe it's because there are some pictures of him with a toy just like this one.

really?

well it works smoothly here:fisch:

No, thats not it. Its especially the part where he puts it together...

Perhaps I dreamt about this:boxed:

I think we are starting to get a theme with these videos...

Mika extremely interested in something probably made for kids? (although VERY cool in their own ways): check.

Nautical Striped Shirt? : Check.

Random Intense stare?:Check!

a good video for sure Meeks!

Powerpop isn't new. It's just like...hyperpop. Its the same. Its just hyperactive popmusic.

No, thats not it. Its especially the part where he puts it together...

Perhaps I dreamt about this:boxed:

I know, thats why I said somewhat unknown, I know of hyperpop, but you don't hear powerpop too often besides when I have heard Mika refer to it. :naughty::thumb_yello:

For me MS opens but all the pictures come up as the little crosses. Okay, I refreshed again and now it's an error.

Maybe he's finally opening the new website? :naughty:

LG, I love your signature :das::naughty:

And Nono, can you pleeaaase make one of just the "Many functions ... mm" bit? It's from like ... 0.58-1.03/4 :wub2: :wub2:

*sees the time*

Oh god, I need to go to sleep now :tears: work in 3 hours :tears: