Sam, Mika's new back-up singer

sunshine931

I love her already. She seems very nice and she's got an amazing voice !

You can see her in the "rehearsals" vid on Mikasounds

Her name is Samantha A Smith

Here's a little bio info for you :

Samantha has been professional singer for over 20 years. Samantha has worked with some of the biggest acts in the business such as Depeche Mode, Lionel Richie, Richard Ashcroft, Erasure, Mariah Carey, Blur, Luther Vandross, Gloria Gaynor, Beverley Knight, Puff Daddy, James Brown, just to name a few and has recently completed a world tour with Jamiroquai. As well as studio,tv and touring Samantha was a lead singer with the London Community Gospel Choir. Sam has great personality and presence on stage. She is currently working on her own material for a solo album. Currently working in The Legend Of The Lion King in Paris. Samantha has also recently featured on the new Mudbone Cooper album "Fresh Mud" a collaboration between Mudbone and David A Stewart and featuring such artists as Bob Dylan and Jools Holland.

Sam1.jpg

Sam2.jpg

The bio and the pictures were taken from her myspace

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love her too!!:punk: going from that rehearsal vid, she's amazing, really fun and full of energy!!

I can't wait to see more of her, and her voice:shocked:

:yay:

Welcome to the Mika family Sam!!!

I agree with you!!! She has an amazing voice. I hope we get to see her here in the US pretty soon. For now, just a video!:thumb_yello:

She seems to have a great personality, and what a voice!

Welcome to the family, Sam!

Another woman. And she's big. Mika must be dating her, we know how he feels about big women.:mf_rosetinted:

Any good stalkers out there find her myspace? :naughty:

actually all this change...the new keyboard player...sam...all this clown stuff...it's just a lot to handle atm!:tears: i need to take this one step at a time![when i originally came on MFC today i imagined just finding pics from the concert but :shocked: all this stuff!]

actually all this change...the new keyboard player...sam...all this clown stuff...it's just a lot to handle atm!:tears: i need to take this one step at a time![when i originally came on MFC today i imagined just finding pics from the concert but :shocked: all this stuff!]

change is not always a bad thing :wink2:... and it's gonna happen again and again in the future so might as well embrace it :thumb_yello:

personnaly I like this change a lot ! (adding Sam to the team)

I agree, Vero. Wouldn't it be boring if Mika did the exact same thing for every show for the rest of his career? Personally, I find these things all the more thrilling. :)

Exactly !! We can expect him to make things the same way for the rest of his career !! He's gonna make some good decisions and some bad decisions and I'll stay behind him no matter what.

Obviously, Sam was a good decision and I have a good feeling that MFCers will love her :thumb_yello:

Exactly !! We can expect him to make things the same way for the rest of his career !! He's gonna make some good decisions and some bad decisions and I'll stay behind him no matter what.

Obviously, Sam was a good decision and I have a good feeling that MFCers will love her :thumb_yello:

I agree with you!

Another woman. And she's big. Mika must be dating her, we know how he feels about big women.:mf_rosetinted:

Really? 'Cause when I saw the new keyboard player, I thought "Mika must like blondes."

I thought Mikey was most likely to have her listed in his myspace friends, but can;t find her there yet.

So I googled backup singers sam, and guess what came up third on the list ALREADY??? Yup this thread.:roftl:

I thought Mikey was most likely to have her listed in his myspace friends, but can;t find her there yet.

So I googled backup singers sam, and guess what came up third on the list ALREADY??? Yup this thread.:roftl:

that's hilarious! :roftl: