Sam, Mika's new back-up singer

sunshine931

Ummmm... when did this Sam character start in the band? And where did Saranayde go? :tears:

Obviously, Sam was a good decision and I have a good feeling that MFCers will love her :thumb_yello:

I wanted to point out the above quote cause I find it interesting that people are so welcoming of Sam but bitched and complained about Saranayde... admitedly that was a while ago but still... interesting...

Good luck Sam! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saranayde didn't go anywhere...Sam is just an addition to the band.

Oh okay... I thought they replaced Saranayde too...

This is what happens when I don't get to check MFC cause of stupid parent teacher interviews and moving classes and such...

She is FAB-U-LOUS.

And very worthy of this 4000th post.

WELL DONE!!

I am right behind you...well not really, but you are 111th in post rankings and I am 112th, so your spot is pretty safe.:naughty:

I wanted to point out the above quote cause I find it interesting that people are so welcoming of Sam but bitched and complained about Saranayde... admitedly that was a while ago but still... interesting...

I think Sam is less of a sexy threat than Sara (to those who have fantasies!)

Sam is a sexy singer.

Sam seems like a good singer and a nice person judging by the video clip on Mikasounds. I'll have to see more of her to find out if she will be to my liking though. Unfortunately I have no idea when I'll be seeing Mika again, 'cause looks like he doesn't have gigs in places that I would want to go to. I'm not interested in festivals - too big. :bleh:

Anyway, welcome to the Mikaworld, Sam! :thumb_yello:

I like Sam. She has a nice, big, bubbly personality. Seems friendly. Looks like she'll fit in although I have a feeling she'll be the loudest member :roftl:

circle of life video was well random though :roftl:

Ummmm... when did this Sam character start in the band? And where did Saranayde go? :tears:

Good luck Sam! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, funny isn't it...maybe Sam just oozes some charm that makes her more instantly likeable than Saranayde and Sunshine-boy.

I think she seems pretty cool. And I liked her Werchter dress, it looked like it would be fun to pet :roftl:

Yeah, funny isn't it...maybe Sam just oozes some charm that makes her more instantly likeable than Saranayde and Sunshine-boy.

I think she seems pretty cool. And I liked her Werchter dress, it looked like it would be fun to pet :roftl:

SUNSHINE BOY LMAO! :roftl:

I think the reason why people didn't warm to Saranayde at first was because she kinda just popped up from nowhere and everyone was just like "Whoooooooo's THAT?"

I have no problem with her confidence and her bouncy energy on stage, but at the time it looked as if she was sharing Mika's limelight rather than stepping back and doing what a backing singer does - sing at the back and do harmonies and shizzle lol.

BUT, people got to her know her and she's lovely. People saw her live and noticed that she's nowhere near as distracting as people originally thought, and then people listened to her voice. Her voice is amazing. Now we all love her! :mf_lustslow:

Pardon my stupidity mams and gents but when you say "sunshine boy" do are you refering to David?

Or Mika?

Or... Who is "Sunshine boys???"