REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Main Square Festival - Arras

Niki27

niki

the video links on first post say 'page not found'.:shocked:

shall i look for them somewhere else?

no probl...i can always browse youtube.

just tell me :thumb_yello:

Robertina, I havn't talked to you in forever! Timezone thing I guess:roftl:

How you been? You know the yearbook is now in production right? If you wanted to sign up for stuff you're welcome to :naughty:

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Robertina, I havn't talked to you in forever! Timezone thing I guess:roftl:

How you been? You know the yearbook is now in production right? If you wanted to sign up for stuff you're welcome to :naughty:

hi melanie!:thumb_yello:

yes

i've seen yr thread and i strongly hope i can make it this year.

just give me time....:blush-anim-cl:

I thought the gig was amazing :boing:

It was! I loved the concert at the PDP, the whole thing was incredible, but Mika was so far away, we could see him only when he was coming to the catwalk... Was not intimate at all.

Somehow, despite me loving the PDP concert (I got plenty in the eyes, and I really enjoyed it), Arras leaves me a stronger impression of happiness... I was not front row or anything but... Maybe because it was the last one, and erased a bit the memories of the PDP... Or because he was so welcome by the crowd and had no stress at all, it was pure fun for him and the band, and we could feel it... So much energy but no huge show to worry about...

Yeah, so do I. I may have to ask Mikey that in Amsterdam.:naughty:

I really hope Mikey gets a look at your shirt :lmao:

So anyway...from where we were we could just see a very small glimsp of backstage and at 9 40 we saw a car pull up and saw Mika get out...all dressed for the show...and five minutes later he was on stage.

He must've been late :naughty:

We may be old - but we can spot hot dancing!!!! :das:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

I love you

I'm on holiday and should not be here but had to peek !!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Sounds all so great!

It was so weird as on he drive to our hols in Dorset we were listening to the Best of Depeche Mode!!!! :roftl:

Being an 80's girl this is such great news and i so hope to see him do in again soon in UK!!!

love all the reports!!!:wub2:

Thanks guys :wink2:

Yay, I just read back...it looks like it was soooooo great! Thanks everyone for the wonderful reports and photos :cheerful_h4h:

Oooooooooooooh I love those pics (apart from the one with Mikey ), it's the best pictures I've seen for ages Fantastic outfit, fantastic hair, fantastic everything Had almost forgotten how cute he can be when he's not all wrapped up in designer clown costumes

Who are you and what have you done with Kata?

They're either boots or knee high socks

Knee high socks...haha, that would be a good look.

How high is the split in the back of Sara's dress!

So THAT'S what Mika was doing--he wasn't slapping her arse, he was making the split higher! Tsk tsk, naughty..

It was my first festival too, I just have had luck to see the group of people waiting at the exit of bus (where Mika's bus were parked)

Here a pic of him after the gig at 1a.m, he was just in front of me and gave autographs

http://www.hebergementimages.com/images/1215342577_PIC0105.JPG

Whoa, not sure I'm liking the hat...it's reminiscent of something a pimp would wear...

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39067&g2_serialNumber=3

Mika's face is like "WTF!?"

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39074&g2_serialNumber=3

Pic 1: WTF ARE YOU DOING ON MY STAGE?

Pic 2: Get out!

Didn't he throw some Swarovski crystals into the audience once too? Make sure you're in the front row if he ever starts wearing serious bling. :naughty:

The return of Gangsta Mika...:naughty:

I really hope Mikey gets a look at your shirt :lmao:

Oh didn't you read? He did...cause I asked him to after the Paris gig. And then he went on a tirade of how we all love Lukie, cause he's so great, etc..:roftl::roftl:

Oh didn't you read? He did...cause I asked him to after the Paris gig. And then he went on a tirade of how we all love Lukie, cause he's so great, etc..:roftl::roftl:

Oh, I thought you were talking about Mika :doh:

So Mikey was the one who said something like "Oh that's right, you're Luke fans"?

Oh, I thought you were talking about Mika :doh:

So Mikey was the one who said something like "Oh that's right, you're Luke fans"?

Then Mika was like, "Oh! I know about you!" right? :roftl:

Ok: first I had the chat with Mikey, and then later with Mika, who said "Oh, I know about this, you're a Luke fan" etc etc and then proceeded to explain some more:naughty:

Ok: first I had the chat with Mikey, and then later with Mika, who said "Oh, I know about this, you're a Luke fan" etc etc and then proceeded to explain some more:naughty:

Oh ok :naughty:

Don't worry! It doesn't mean that much! :wink2: It's just a way for Mika to understand that he can't throw anything. :naughty:

He was a little bit "oooh my vest" and after was happy to sign.

He should already know that after throwing the Swarovski crystals out of his pocket that time.

I think I would have given it back to him....his mother must have really killed him. How to end a show in front of 55000 people on a high note:roftl:...

Gets off stage and his Mum screams:

MIKA! THE JACKET! YOU THREW THE JACKET!

That's the real reason there was no afterparty.:wink2:

And in case mods would like to update vid links:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x615x7_main-square-festival-2008_music

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x615xy_main-square-festival-2008_music

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x615y8_main-square-festival-2008_musichttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/x61608_main-square-festival-2008-love-toda_music