REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Main Square Festival - Arras

Niki27

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I wasn't there lol... I only know what people report to me on the phone. :naughty:I don't know who replaces Luke behing the skeleton, yesterday, Mika had extra staff so it was none of the musician doing it.

He sang the normal setlist tonight I think, but skipped HMDYLM and Rain (and maybe also My Interpretation according to Em, but she aint sure)

Oh I forgot... he didnt sing HMDYLM nor Rain :(

I've just talked to Em

Gig is over, he performed for a little hour.

He seemed quite happy and relaxed.

A few things went wrong (like Grey skelly arriving late - where's Luke when u need him uh? :naughty:) but was a good show.

They're waiting for him now but Andy said he was gone already...:blink:

No wonder it went by so quickly :blink:

Thanks for the update Niki! It's a shame he already left :thumbdown: It doesn't sound like this one was tiring, so there would have been more time to meet people after unlike yesterday? And he's got 2 days to get to Amsterdam :fisch: Oh well.

damn it... now that we start to have news i have to go.....

bye people!! i'll try to catch up tomorrow...

At this rate, doesn't look like you'll have much to read tomorrow :bleh:

Buona notte :bye:

No wonder it went by so quickly :blink:

Thanks for the update Niki! It's a shame he already left :thumbdown: It doesn't sound like this one was tiring, so there would have been more time to meet people after unlike yesterday? And he's got 2 days to get to Amsterdam :fisch: Oh well.

Well that's what Andy said... do we trust a man who called himself Richard for 3 months? :naughty:

Mirti just texted me saying the gig was brilliant, amazing.

They´re waiting for him but they don´t know. They´re a bunch of ppl!

So he is going to come out then? :blink: Oh this is confusing stuff.

This is a bit of a change of pace since last night, isn't it? The dynamics of the MFC...

I know, what's going on here :blink:

Oh yes yesterday was :insane: you post and you find 2 pages ahead of you :roftl:

Oh yes yesterday was :insane: you post and you find 2 pages ahead of you :roftl:

Exactly, then you need to go back to read those 2 pages and by the time you finished reading those the thread has grown by another 2 pages :naughty:

yes, if this were yesterdays thread, there would be 7 more pages by now:naughty:

Or more :bleh: It's nice not having to read so much, although I would like to read a bit more :fisch:

Exactly, then you need to go back to read those 2 pages and by the time you finished reading those the thread has grown by another 2 pages :naughty:

Oh yeah :naughty: And we were running from thread to another like mad :roftl: we were like, Go to mikasounds now 2 videos there!! can't see them! they're on youtube! oh Mika's on the radio.. oh another thread opening!.. :sweatdrop:

Oh I feel it's yesterday once more :naughty: