REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Main Square Festival - Arras

Niki27

It was me who asked Martin... But he didn't say Tuesday for sure. I said "I loved the new song" and he went "oh yeah, it's really beautiful, it'll be on second album", and I asked "Did you do it tonight especially for Paris or are you doing it again for the coming gigs" and he said "we'll do it again this summer". But apparently they didn't do it today so... maybe they "keep" it for real gigs like amsterdam indeed. I hope so anyway!! :wub2:

Oooh, so it's definitely going to be on the new album! Yesss!!! :punk:

Yeah he's probably getting tired after 3 gigs and may feel like he's dragging his ass a bit today. If the audience is good though he seems to come alive no matter what. He really connects with people in the front rows so I think he thrives on their energy whether there are 1000 people behind them or 50,000.

Someday I will be in the front row!! :glasses2:

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'm so happy to hear that it was so great! And a bit jealous as well, after the mega gig of yesterday, I would have loved to see a smaller one again, to get that feeling......Last night was fabulous and fantastic, but it cannot compare to the connection you get when you are there in a smaller place at the front.

Last night I could only see him when he was on the catwalk bit :thumbdown: so that part of stadium gigs totally sucks.

Oh well!

So yes, I'm happy for them, and I hope that they got to speak to him afterwards!!

Yeah he's probably getting tired after 3 gigs and may feel like he's dragging his ass a bit today.

Dragging his cute, bouncy little butt! Sorry.... I don't usually bring it down to this level, but I've never seen it look as good as it did in those jeans at the Rock Werchter Festival. :wub2: Lol... (or should I say popping out of those jeans...)

BS-thanks for the links:thumb_yello:

he looks great with that red t-shirt:naughty:

hey guys :thumb_yello:

I don't usually write here on MFC, I'm always feel a little lost here with so much information , but since yesterday I can't leave this site (since yesterday, or before yesterday? :boxed: I don't know anymore) my English isn't very good,I have some difficulty to read and write, but I understand almost everything, thanks to all of you by sharing so much information with everyone.

xx, Lucy

I don't usually write here on MFC, I'm always feel a little lost here with so much information , but since yesterday I can't leave this site (since yesterday, or before yesterday? :boxed: I don't know anymore) my English isn't very good,I have some difficulty to read and write, but I understand almost everything, thanks to all of you by sharing so much information with everyone.

xx, Lucy

welcome Lollipop Love:punk:

yup MFC is addictive...

btw your english is fine,:naughty:

xx, Lucy

Welcome Lollipop Love!!

You're english is fine. :thumb_yello:

Don't be afraid to say something. ;) Anyways, I'm glad you're getting stuck to MFC. It's pretty great :)

Have fun!

:wink2:

He signed stuff again?! Aww :wub2:

Hopefully more reports will come...

Thanks for the videos! *is excited to see the red shirt clearly and up close*

Woah. Okay, I'm extremely happy that I decided to actually sleep last night :P

I've just talked to Em

Gig is over, he performed for a little hour.

He seemed quite happy and relaxed.

A few things went wrong (like Grey skelly arriving late - where's Luke when u need him uh? ) but was a good show.

They're waiting for him now but Andy said he was gone already...

Oh I forgot... he didnt sing HMDYLM nor Rain

Kath/Abby just text. Said

"Gig was awesome, really awesome - Mika relaxed and

happy. Knocked the socks off last night!"

Mika came out and signed stuff.

Sorry, didn't get more info.

Thanks for the updates guys :original:

I'm sad about HMDYLM seeming like it's been dropped..

Uhh, where is everyone now? :bleh:

Well that's what Andy said... do we trust a man who called himself Richard for 3 months?

:lmao:

Mine has skipped grey and going straight to white!!!

:lmao:

Ohh, good work :thumb_yello: Glad to see he is carting that clown around, I love it.

About the guy dancing in SitM, they're wearing a full sympathy band outfit, like, not just the head, maybe this is a new on stage 'character' like lollipop girls and big girls, like its an extra thing people/dancers/fans/etc can be?

And I'm either going crazy, or there is some form of red fabric hanging over his butt, does that tshirt have a tail, or is he wearing another rug? :blink:

hey guys

I don't usually write here on MFC, I'm always feel a little lost here with so much information , but since yesterday I can't leave this site (since yesterday, or before yesterday? I don't know anymore) my English isn't very good,I have some difficulty to read and write, but I understand almost everything, thanks to all of you by sharing so much information with everyone.

xx, Lucy

Hey Lucy! You didn't get lost with all the information yesterday? :shocked:

love the red t-shirt!