REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Main Square Festival - Arras

Niki27

I wonder how Mika feels after doing the biggest gig of his life so far. I mean, that was huge.

Maybe.. Post gig depressed? Does he feel that? Probably. Haha

He should suffer like we do :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can't wait from reports :mf_lustslow:

i havent read all yesterday gig reports, and here it is - new gig :punk:

Same with me!

Amazing isn't it?:wink2:

After all this long time with the Mika emptiness.

yup :naughty:

Oh btw, his pass was checked yesterday.

Mr Fluffy's full name is Andrew :wink2:

Oh yes, that's what he told me in Stockholm ages ago and no one would believe me!:naughty:

Last night was manic - and then the forum going slow/down

maybe put some folk off!! I cant even find where I was on the

Paris thread, as my subscribed threads didn't work either!! :thumbdown:

At least we won't have any more slowing down now :original:

Oh yeah :naughty: And we were running from thread to another like mad :roftl: we were like, Go to mikasounds now 2 videos there!! can't see them! they're on youtube! oh Mika's on the radio.. oh another thread opening!.. :sweatdrop:

Oh I feel it's yesterday once more :naughty:

I came on late in the evening so I had to read the 85 pages, plus watch the videos on MS and thoes on YT.. which I ended up watching 20 times cos I couldn't get enough of it :naughty: Jee.. it's kinda stressful being on here, my hair is gonna start turning grey soon :insane:

I came on late in the evening so I had to read the 85 pages, plus watch the videos on MS and thoes on YT.. which I ended up watching 20 times cos I couldn't get enough of it :naughty: Jee.. it's kinda stressful being on here, my hair is gonna start turning grey soon :insane:

I didn't watch them all yet.. but we have only till Amsterdam, I guess there will loads to read and watch then :naughty:

I didn't watch them all yet.. but we have only till Amsterdam, I guess there will loads to read and watch then :naughty:

Definitely, that's like the second major show of this summer :bleh:.

Mine has skipped grey and going straight to white!!! :mf_rosetinted:

:old:

Mine has skipped grey and going straight to white!!! :mf_rosetinted:

:old:

I know what you mean, i'm having trouble keeping up!!:roftl:but its good to have the board really buzzing again :thumb_yello:

I'm also getting really excited now for Tuesday! :thumb_yello:

Sorry if this has already been asked - did he sing Just can't get enough? I really hope he sings it on Tuesday, i can't stop watching it on youtube!

Thanks for the updates:thumb_yello:

Oh yeah :naughty: And we were running from thread to another like mad :roftl: we were like, Go to mikasounds now 2 videos there!! can't see them! they're on youtube! oh Mika's on the radio.. oh another thread opening!.. :sweatdrop:

Oh I feel it's yesterday once more :naughty:

:roftl: you've just described me last night :naughty:

and than server kicked me out...

I wonder how Mika feels after doing the biggest gig of his life so far. I mean, that was huge.

Far from it, last night afterwards, he was avery happy guy!

And he'll be singing Rain (probably in the rain if the forcast is anything to go by, ha ha) on Tuesday, Martin told someone last night.

And he'll be singing Rain (probably in the rain if the forcast is anything to go by, ha ha) on Tuesday, Martin told someone last night.

It was me who asked Martin... But he didn't say Tuesday for sure. I said "I loved the new song" and he went "oh yeah, it's really beautiful, it'll be on second album", and I asked "Did you do it tonight especially for Paris or are you doing it again for the coming gigs" and he said "we'll do it again this summer". But apparently they didn't do it today so... maybe they "keep" it for real gigs like amsterdam indeed. I hope so anyway!! :wub2:

It was me who asked Martin... But he didn't say Tuesday for sure. I said "I loved the new song" and he went "oh yeah, it's really beautiful, it'll be on second album", and I asked "Did you do it tonight especially for Paris or are you doing it again for the coming gigs" and he said "we'll do it again this summer". But apparently they didn't do it today so... maybe they "keep" it for real gigs like amsterdam indeed. I hope so anyway!! :wub2:

Me too;-)

Did Kath, Babs, Abby aand Jems meet him tonight?

I hope he's really proud. Because that's the best feeling ever after you put a lot of energy into something like that.

Maybe they were on a time limit or something today. Dunno.

Me too;-)

Did Kath, Babs, Abby aand Jems meet him tonight?

I have no idea... Last time I had a call was when they were waiting for them. Then I only got a text from Em saying "he came out and signed". :blink:

I hope they did since they missed him last nite :(

Awww :wub2:

That was so great of him to sign stuff after..

I mean Post gig depressed as in, him wishing he could go back though. Like, missing the big crowd and everything.

I would imagine he would feel blown away at how amazing it was... to be in a stadium of 55,000 people who are all there to see you... :shocked:

I would imagine he would feel blown away at how amazing it was... to be in a stadium of 55,000 people who are all there to see you... :shocked:

Yeah he's probably getting tired after 3 gigs and may feel like he's dragging his ass a bit today. If the audience is good though he seems to come alive no matter what. He really connects with people in the front rows so I think he thrives on their energy whether there are 1000 people behind them or 50,000.

What a change of pace from last night! I haven't fully caught up on everything since Thurs so atleast I'll get a chance :naughty: If only I can stop watching "Just can't get enough" :naughty::wub2: :wub2: