I realize it's not exactly New York or Los Angeles, but does anyone have any recommendations of what to do in Baltimore? For sightseeing or places to visit or places to eat?

Oh hey, Baltimore? :shocked: I live really close to Baltimore! :biggrin2: I could ask my half bro... he lives around there. :teehee:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize it's not exactly New York or Los Angeles, but does anyone have any recommendations of what to do in Baltimore? For sightseeing or places to visit or places to eat?

I've never been to Baltimore, but I've to other parts Maryland before :) it's nice there.

Oh hey, Baltimore? :shocked: I live really close to Baltimore! :biggrin2: I could ask my half bro... he lives around there. :teehee:

Oh cool. I was wondering if any MFCers live in Baltimore, or close by. Guess I found one...you. :naughty: I'm going to be there for a day and a bit; I'm tagging along on a baseball roadtrip. I'm excited, because seeing Baltimore will be my first taste of America. :bleh: If you could ask your half-brother, that would be cool. If not, don't worry!

I've never been to Baltimore, but I've to other parts Maryland before :) it's nice there.

What other parts of Maryland have you been to?

Oh cool. I was wondering if any MFCers live in Baltimore, or close by. Guess I found one...you. :naughty: I'm going to be there for a day and a bit; I'm tagging along on a baseball roadtrip. I'm excited, because seeing Baltimore will be my first taste of America. :bleh: If you could ask your half-brother, that would be cool. If not, don't worry!

What other parts of Maryland have you been to?

Ohhh... wait. :aah: Just to be on the safe side, before I ask him... How old are you? :aah::roftl:

Ohhh... wait. :aah: Just to be on the safe side, before I ask him... How old are you? :aah::roftl:

20. I'm not looking to gamble or drink, anyway. Don't worry. :naughty: I'm looking for more tourist-y things to do or places to eat that are really good (and cheap :lol3:).

• 2 weeks later...

um... hello :) can i join the list?

i live in boring old Nebraska, but my sister lives in Philadelphia & I've been there many times!

if i ever get to see Mika live it'll probably be in Philly because i plan my visits to her around what concerts I want to see :teehee: and i've little hope of him coming anywhere near enough to here.

i live in boring old Nebraska, but my sister lives in Philadelphia & I've been there many times!

if i ever get to see Mika live it'll probably be in Philly because i plan my visits to her around what concerts I want to see :teehee: and i've little hope of him coming anywhere near enough to here.

Kreacher. House elf. And I'm playing the game boy advance version of the chamber of secrets RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND. :D

I don't live IN Philedelphia, but I'm pretty close... :aah:

hello peeps near philadelphia ! United state is really huge....so 'near' could be not near for me at all.... :naughty:

I may go Philadelphia-NYC-Florida for business trip...I heard.... 15 hrs flight could be horrible for me but kinda interesting..

hello peeps near philadelphia ! United state is really huge....so 'near' could be not near for me at all.... :naughty:

I may go Philadelphia-NYC-Florida for business trip...I heard.... 15 hrs flight could be horrible for me but kinda interesting..

I'm only a few miles away. :aah:

You should stop on the west coast for a bit if you can and take a break. Then the flights are not too bad. It was only 10 hours from Vancouver to Tokyo which is the same as Vancouver to London so it was okay. I find any longer than 10 or 11 hours gets to be unbearable.

I'm only a few miles away. :aah:

so that's the mubbinland :naughty:

You should stop on the west coast for a bit if you can and take a break. Then the flights are not too bad. It was only 10 hours from Vancouver to Tokyo which is the same as Vancouver to London so it was okay. I find any longer than 10 or 11 hours gets to be unbearable.

i would love to but I'll be with my boss if I go there :mf_rosetinted:

wish I could see some beautiful beach in Orlando....well but 15 hrs is still horrible for me :insane: East side of US is soooooooo much far from here!!

Edited by Yuna

*squeels* I live in Florida!!! So great! Though it's raining so not that fun at the mo...

I'm going to be in Pittsburgh and Cleveland at the end of the month. Well, I'm only going to be in Pittsburgh for a total of maybe three or four hours. However, I am going to be spending a day in Cleveland. I can't wait to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame! Tell me it's as amazing as I'm imagining it! Anyway, are there are any good places to eat in Cleveland? The only thing I ask is that the place is cheap. :lol3:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...