:blink:

It looks kind of dumb...

I don't like scary movies. They always turn out to be stupid haha.

But after watching them I do always have to run around the house when it's dark. I think there's something following me or something...

haha really? i get too scared to move...the only thing i do is close all the cutains and make sure every door is locked!

scary story time! okay not that scary:naughty:

one time i got home earlier than the rest of my family it was like 11pm...and i didn't check all the doors and the curtains were still open....and i was already freaked out as it was...then the doorbell rings:shocked: and i opened the door!!!! [i'd be the perfect movie character:naughty: i always yell at the t.v. "dont do it!! don't open the door" or "don't go down there!!!!" ] so yea and i answered and no one was there:shocked:....

*twilight zone tune*

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey chikas , would you guys mind helpin me?

i can't decide which pic is the better of the two uglies:bleh:....mind helpin me choose? i know how dumb ...it's for my avatar but ya know:naughty:

choice a :033-1-1.jpg

or choice b one i currently have:007-1-1.jpg

my friend went off hours ago so i can't really ask her now can i:naughty:

haha really? i get too scared to move...the only thing i do is close all the cutains and make sure every door is locked!

scary story time! okay not that scary:naughty:

one time i got home earlier than the rest of my family it was like 11pm...and i didn't check all the doors and the curtains were still open....and i was already freaked out as it was...then the doorbell rings:shocked: and i opened the door!!!! [i'd be the perfect movie character:naughty: i always yell at the t.v. "dont do it!! don't open the door" or "don't go down there!!!!" ] so yea and i answered and no one was there:shocked:....

*twilight zone tune*

Hahah

It was probably someone playing the.. ding dong ditch game? I think that's it. :lol3:

Wow... that game's really dumb.

One time me and my sister were home alone and it was night time and then someone starts banging at the door and trying to open the lock. So my sister says "Go see who it is" and I see the door shaking and it looked like someone was trying to break in.

So me and my sister run into another room and start crying and holding onto eachother for dear life and my dad comes in. :lol3: It was him, and he started laughing a lot.

That was pretty embarassing...

That was when we were like 5 by the way haha.

Ok I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight! :bye:

hey chikas , would you guys mind helpin me?

i can't decide which pic is the better of the two uglies:bleh:....mind helpin me choose? i know how dumb ...it's for my avatar but ya know:naughty:

choice a :033-1-1.jpg

or choice b one i currently have:007-1-1.jpg

my friend went off hours ago so i can't really ask her now can i:naughty:

I choose B :thumb_yello:

Hahah

It was probably someone playing the.. ding dong ditch game? I think that's it. :lol3:

Wow... that game's really dumb.

One time me and my sister were home alone and it was night time and then someone starts banging at the door and trying to open the lock. So my sister says "Go see who it is" and I see the door shaking and it looked like someone was trying to break in.

So me and my sister run into another room and start crying and holding onto eachother for dear life and my dad comes in. It was him, and he started laughing a lot.

That was pretty embarassing...

That was when we were like 5 by the way haha.

Ok I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight! :bye:

that is sooo mean!! god i would of been afraid for my life:shocked:.

my bathroom has a door to the pool so it has a huge window [who puts a window on a bathroom door?:naughty:] anyways....it was really really late and i was peeing and then i look out the window [i'm like 6 btw] and my aunt or dad can't remember is standing right outside staring into the bathroom!!:shocked: god i started running and screaming...i was terrorized for life.:tears:

nity nite!:bye:

hehe my mom used to let me grade her papers but i did it so badly that she got too many complaints about wrong marks:naughty: so i wasn't allowed to

what does your mom teach?

hahaa

she teaches english, and shes teaching summerschool atm. i was up til 1:30 grading papers! my mom had gone to sleep, said that i didnt have to finish them, but id have to do it while she was at school (she has grades do, and she would come home and pic em up and go back to school to put in her grades)

have fun:bye:

that is sooo mean!! god i would of been afraid for my life:shocked:.

my bathroom has a door to the pool so it has a huge window [who puts a window on a bathroom door?:naughty:] anyways....it was really really late and i was peeing and then i look out the window [i'm like 6 btw] and my aunt or dad can't remember is standing right outside staring into the bathroom!!:shocked: god i started running and screaming...i was terrorized for life.:tears:

nity nite!:bye:

ahh! nice story, bye bye

Haha yay! I'm extremely bored and have nothing better to do except talk on the MFC. I'm good, just sun burnt! You?

im mad at the DHL guy not dropping off my new laptop, when hes already 2+ days late, and my toe hurts to even walk, and im tired, and ARG! lol

Kelly, you're really confused. You're the one with the recent outbreak of herpes. Are you drunk or something? Hah

Yeah, I always show up on the MFC wasted

jhgSW;kidga;k.dgs;K.GFKSJKSGF.Khsv>aKhsvf;bioy4tho28yhfkdasgvcb9p2tg3fbquisaytdg;ui42efdgpckujf.......................*passes out on the letter J"jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj