• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u guys are my entertainment

*i read that book :P

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Gotta go guys! This was fun.

I am glad to be you're entertatinment

Kelly's good at.. let's just say different "Exotic" entertainment.

(YES, i needed to make a pervy statement as my exit)

BYE! :punk:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Gotta go guys! This was fun.

I am glad to be you're entertatinment

Kelly's good at.. let's just say different "Exotic" entertainment.

(YES, i needed to make a pervy statement as my exit)

BYE! :punk:

haha, thank u btw :P BYE

ooooo gotcha

well i gotta go grade some papers for my mom, fun. im so glad i dnt take summerschool. my mom gives them so much work~

hehe my mom used to let me grade her papers but i did it so badly that she got too many complaints about wrong marks:naughty: so i wasn't allowed to

what does your mom teach?

have fun:bye:

Helloooo!

:groovy: *grooves to I Just Can't Get Enough*

What's up??

Nuttin, just chillin'. Lol!:cool: I just finished watching Disturbia. OMG I was screaming and jumping around the whole time. I watched it cus of Shia Labeouf. He's so cute! Even tho he does smoke...:thumbdown:

Nuttin, just chillin'. Lol!:cool: I just finished watching Disturbia. OMG I was screaming and jumping around the whole time. I watched it cus of Shia Labeouf. He's so cute! Even tho he does smoke...:thumbdown:

was it a jumpy movie?

I love scary but not jumpy...lame.

oo i watced part of it in math class:thumbdown: i hate when the old man appears behind the fridge door:shocked: and the car crash at the beginning!!:shocked:

oo i watced part of it in math class:thumbdown: i hate when the old man appears behind the fridge door:shocked: and the car crash at the beginning!!:shocked:

Omg! I know! That old man was so creepy.:shocked: When he went in her car and took the keys. I just about fainted. :stretcher:And then he came with the baseball bat. He should have won an award for creepiest character of the year.

Omg! I know! That old man was so creepy.:shocked: When he went in her car and took the keys. I just about fainted. :stretcher:And then he came with the baseball bat. He should have won an award for creepiest character of the year.

:blink:

It looks kind of dumb...

I don't like scary movies. They always turn out to be stupid haha.

But after watching them I do always have to run around the house when it's dark. I think there's something following me or something...