• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im w/ u, what dvd are we talking about atm? live incartoon motion??

im w/ u, he really needs to come back, i havent met him yet, and i have to!

sniffles....y...y...yes.

sniffle.......sniffle...sniff.. WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bursts back into tears*

WAHHHH HHAAA HAAA WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

afternoon all!:wink2:

hey! how ru ?

sniffles....y...y...yes.

sniffle.......sniffle...sniff.. WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bursts back into tears*

WAHHHH HHAAA HAAA WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

ok, im gonna go call up mika, and tell him that the states feel deprived, and that we need him to come right away, or we might all turn into dust!

Hopefully! we've chatted about him coming here sometime, so we'll see if it all works out. love, love, love my Benny-boy!

Did you get to see mika when he was down there??

yup!!! XD

febuary 12, it was the best concert ive ever been to! i almost got to meet mika too! i was sad when my parents and my friends parents came to come get us, bcause we had a like 2 hr drive home, and it was a schoolnight

I'm sure it will! And I suppose won't probably happen til after the new cd...so it will be doubly fun with new music!

yes! he may have a few shows b4 then tho like the end of the year. then again, we dnt knwo when his cd is officially out, do we?

*shuffs around*

what up?

:mf_boff:

Nothing :original:

You?

hahaa, well i skipped lunch, and its 4:20, and i amrandomly hungry, so im eating a piece of bread

and im alright i guess

watch gonna draw?

That makes sense. Because you skipped lunch and now you're eating bread! :bleh:

I don't know. Either make something up or draw a Mika picture. Or a picture of someone else.

Nothing :original:

You?

That makes sense. Because you skipped lunch and now you're eating bread! :bleh:

I don't know. Either make something up or draw a Mika picture. Or a picture of someone else.

one night, when my mom grounded me from the comp for a week, i went to draw the cover of LICM, it was going well, but then i relized i couldnt draw mikas face, so now hes the only person on there, hes got a head, but no eyes or anything *hes smallish, so u dnt really notice it* and i pur in random stuff where the big girl and billy brown are! lol