Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahah...

"Smile!!!":biggrin2:

Best pop quiz I've ever taken...:naughty:

How are youuu?

A plus! :roftl:

great, how are you?

I wonder if I give Mika a dollar..what would happen?

though he doesn't need any money to make me smile. whatta hooker.

A plus! :roftl:

great, how are you?

I wonder if I give Mika a dollar..what would happen?

though he doesn't need any money to make me smile. whatta hooker.

:lmfao:

I'm good too! Thanks. I'm going to Starbucks soon. Yay!

Hahah...He'd go and buy...a...lollipop...? Maybe?:naughty:

I failed that one.

:lmfao:

I'm good too! Thanks. I'm going to Starbucks soon. Yay!

Hahah...He'd go and buy...a...lollipop...? Maybe?:naughty:

I failed that one.

lol yeah just a bit of a fail. not like the EPIC FAIL in my siggy though. :blink:

have fun at Starbucks!

Lol!! I know! I saw that one...:roftl:

Poor Mika...

Thats how many times he's fallen on stage?:naughty:

Thanks.:wink2:

oh lol he didn't fall, Grey Skelly broke an arm and nearly hit him. :thumbdown:

watching it though, it does look like he fell!! :naughty:

oh lol he didn't fall, Grey Skelly broke an arm and nearly hit him. :thumbdown:

watching it though, it does look like he fell!! :naughty:

Oooooooh! Hahaha. Ok that makes so much more sense. I was thinking, "Why did he just all of a sudden fall out of nowhere...?" :roftl:

Ok. I can totally see that now.:naughty:

Oooooooh! Hahaha. Ok that makes so much more sense. I was thinking, "Why did he just all of a sudden fall out of nowhere...?" :roftl:

Ok. I can totally see that now.:naughty:

:naughty:

he has fallen on stage quite a bit though. lol all that bouncing around could prove to be dangerous.

Haha. I know. I think I remember three.:lmfao:

That's way less than I would have fallen if I had his job. I'm the most clumsy person in the world.

Same here. especially when there are cords laying all around and people around me, I would never be able to bounce around like that without falling fairly often. :naughty:

hmmmm....haven't seen any overly wonderful ones lately unfortunately. Jumpers was kind of good if you haven't seen that one yet. Interesting anyway. I wasn't impressed with 10,000 BC other than the fact that Steven Straight was in it.:wub2:

hi ya'll!

just got back from watching a DCI competition [professional marching bands:bleh:] and it was awsome! but the best part was getting lost in Downtown orlando at 11pm! all the crazy people were out....but when we finally managed to get out [after about 45 of nothingness] we blasted Mika and were screaming and dancing the entire way!:naughty:

[i think i finally converted my friend to a huge mika fan, and convinced her to join:naughty:]

oh and the best part, other than that![haha i'll make it short] there was a preformance that reminded me of mika [of course:naughty:] it had balloons and a carnival feel and there was a girl dressed up like a lollipop girl only with a purple dress:shocked:! and she went around collecting balloons, it was :punk:...

so that was my night, how bout you guys?:bleh:

hi ya'll!

just got back from watching a DCI competition [professional marching bands] and it was awsome! but the best part was getting lost in Downtown orlando at 11pm! all the crazy people were out....but when we finally managed to get out [after about 45 of nothingness] we blasted Mika and were screaming and dancing the entire way!

[i think i finally converted my friend to a huge mika fan, and convinced her to join]

oh and the best part, other than that![haha i'll make it short] there was a preformance that reminded me of mika [] it had balloons and a carnival feel and there was a girl dressed up like a lollipop girl only with a purple dress:shocked:! and she went around collecting balloons, it was ...

so that was my night, how bout you guys?:bleh:

Hey!

That sounds really awesome!! I'm glad you converted somebody :naughty:

That's really cool! Maybe they got inspired by him or something! :bleh:

Did you perform with the marching bands?

I'm fine haha. Doing nothing.. Just filled myself with pasta, Blleeghhfaaisid, now I'm really full haha.

And going to a COLDPLAY concert on monday which I'm SO excited about!!! :groupwave: