Yearbook: Want to give Mika YOUR autograph?!

Honestly, write what you want...but its really not as big of a deal as it may seem. I mean obviously we don't "love" mika in THAT special way. But we do agree that we love his music...and to me, that covers it...a simple "I love you"

And guys, the reason why THAT specific phrase was intended for the autograph section, was because the theme is "How much do we love you?"

Get it?!

:naughty:

I'm definatley not trying to "speak for everyone" and force people to tell him that they love him. I just find it hard to believe that its not just said you know, "I love Mika..." Whatever that entails to you, I don't know. But for me, its the music because that's who he is to me, my favorite singer...not my lover:wink2:

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i've sent the autograph a few days ago but my name hasnt been bolded in the first post yet. have you received it Mel or should i send it again?

I'll check on that... I'll need to do that tomorrow though. Just in case, send it in again if you can please =)

Just started and had a check on what I need to do and noticed I am not on your list.....Please add me Mel.

Thanks chick! :thumb_yello:

xx

Oh really? hmmmm that's weird! I'll add you now =) sorry about that!

Ok, the list has been updated! :)

i'd like to join:)

though i' not sure yet if i can scan it or if i have to take a pic...

"love you, Mika!" :)

I added you to this list:thumb_yello:

until how long do we have to do this? i have so much hw....:giljotiini:

I tried to pm you saying that you have to first sign up in the official project thread... in order to do this, you've gotta be a part of the entire yearbook...the link to that thread is in the first post:thumb_yello:

I have a little question

I was wondering as I'm quite terrible at drawing & I'd like to do something nice for Mika would it be ok to do something on the computer & then print it out sign it & then scan it & send it to you 'cause I have a couple of good ideas for something I could do on my computer using various 'clip art' pics and a nice background (well they're not quite clip art but kinda along the same lines)

oh & besides saying I love you & writing our names what on earth am I supposed to write? I'm stuck for ideas!!