Yearbook: Want to give Mika YOUR autograph?!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what do you think about my picture?

ljubim te = in slovenian language i love you.

ioe-skdfo.jpg

love it...and the colorsss

AUTOGRAPH.jpg

My scanner printer isn't working just now so I've done mine on my computer in the NY t-shirt stylee!!

mmmmmmmm love it!

Here is ours:

Autograph-1.jpg

Hope you all likes!!!

i love it!especially hearts!so cuuuute *grin*

Im going to post everything to Mel today,

2008101458498fmikaff1.jpg

What do you guys think?

I drew it but I couldnt get the ink to stick cos I did it in pastel so I typed it in after, I hope that doesnt matter

it looks amazing too me...and...in which language is that?:blink:

well done

I sent mine in a week ago and its still not on the list..:blink: what should I do?

Melanie has posted in the yearbook-thread that she's busy with all the emails, but she's working on it.

Riiight, so I feel slightly overwhelmed. BUT, it's not as bad as I thought. I've read the new pages upon pages of concerns and questions and I hope that from what I've seen others have taken the liberty to answer the questions. Thanks to all of you who did that:blush-anim-cl:

and the main theme here is asking whether or not I've received stuff. I understand everyone's concern, but know that if your name's not bolded off of the lists within the next few days than it's not your fault and surley you will be given another opportunity to resend your stuff.

With that said, its your responsibility to check all the lists and see (if you sent in anything 3 weeks ago) that your name is bolded...anything sent after that, is probably not bolded yet.

* HOW ARE WE GETTING THIS TO MIKA?

- FreddiesDouble said he'd get back to me on that one...but you can all assume that it will get to him how the birthday tea set did ;)

* Anyone who signed up within the last few weeks, your name will be put up soon

*Anyone who send material in within the past few weeks...expect your name to be bolded up by friday...if it is not, CONTACT ME (only on FRIDAY)

WITH ALL THAT SAID, I'M INCREASING THE DEADLINE BY 5 DAYS:naughty:

YOU ALL NOW HAVE UNTIL THE 20TH OF OCTOBER...HOWEVER, KEEP THOSE EMAILS COMING

I had 50 in my box today...and I expect more within the next few days...so that's why I havn't bolded up names yet I'm simply trying to save everything right now