2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

Oh yes!! :roftl:

Btw, has anyone posted the setlist yet?

DSC00614.jpg

Thanks to Diana for stealing it :naughty: They obviously didn't play rain when they had planned to ;)

Cool :naughty:

I saw the security with it afterwards, but there were already a bunch of people who wanted it .. so I just stayed where I was :roftl:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yes!! :roftl:

Btw, has anyone posted the setlist yet?

DSC00614.jpg

Thanks to Diana for stealing it :naughty: They obviously didn't play rain when they had planned to ;)

Haha, awesome! :naughty:

Good job stealing it, Diana! :thumb_yello:

I love your gift !I've put it around my key !

But I'm so sorry but I forgot my gift for ya at home !

Yep we had I was looking for you at the gig but I couldn't see you !

Where were you staying ?

No problem honey meeting you was enough for me :wub2: I was on the left side of the catwalk.:wink2:

"Where the f*ck is Burger King?" whaahahaha:roftl: Sorry for making you all walk your asses off and drag all the suitcases up and down the stairs haha, it was good exercise though!

And we were just amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing:punk:

of course we were !!!

and you don't need to apologize we all wanted food it wasn't you making us walk up and down it was the hunger and mister mayo :roftl:

"who is this ??? It's mayo!":lmao:

Yes, it certainly is healthy, except when people are chasing round trying to clobber you with an inflatable lollipop!LOL!

Did you see Megs back?

The top she was wearing had those plastic rings on it. So where she got sunburned, she now has 2 big white circles on her back now, she couldn't believe it!

Aw, poor girl!:roftl:

Hi Sienna!:bye:

I hope you got home ok, and I'm so glad I got to meet you!:original:

It was lovely to meet you too!!:thumb_yello:

I agree, I mean Relax used to be THE song you know, just hearing the first few chords will send shivers down my spine, even after all this time, but hearing it in Paris and Arras, the song has just lost it's magic.

Yeah, THE song!:wub2:

Mika please put the magic back in Relax!

Oh really? I'll have to go search for a video :naughty:

Poor Cherisse:thumbdown:

Bienie posted a vid 2 pages back,u can see Cherisse being pissed at the end

I do hope so.

I don't think he'll put up with it much longer

I noticed that Relax wasn't what it always was .. but I actually thought it was because Mika didn't sound as he always sounds (like he needed to warm up or something). But maybe it was the keyboard-thing then?

Also didn't know what went wrong, but he looked really mad right before Any Other World .. so that was because of this then? But I have seen him look like that more than this time .. sometimes things just go wrong ...

yes,that was the time

just after Holy Johnny he was really mad,he just looked in a certain corner

If looks could kill...people would have died

He screwed up on "I Just Can't Get Enough" as well....it was pretty obvious too...

I wasn't focusing on him anymore,was better that way :lol3:

i have one too , and a friend one mine too.

and i have the green umbrella too.

short report of me (i'm too tired)

it was actually fun to sit and wait in the rain. we sat cosy under our umbrella's . some guy took a picture of us for his collection.

we were at the front row at the right side. the photographers made pictures of us , and also from me alone because i made a special dress. someone filmed me too. i don't know where it was from

i don't need to tell much about the gig , there is alot told already but we also didn't like hercules and love affair. but we did like sam sparro.one of my friends was a lollipopgirl on stage , she was so cute and we were so proud of her.

after the gig i was at the meet and greet with most of my friends. mika liked my dress , he said wow jesus christ that dress is amazing. and he wanted a picture of me , john made it for him. and we had a group picture with him.

i talked about my dream with mika , and that is to design some clothes for him and he likes that very much. i got a card from john to concact him about this. so this is actually going to happen. i already got some ideas . but i'm keeping that for myself , sorry.

this was one of the best days of my live

No problem honey meeting you was enough for me :wub2: I was on the left side of the catwalk.:wink2:

of course we were !!!

and you don't need to apologize we all wanted food it wasn't you making us walk up and down it was the hunger and mister mayo :roftl:

"who is this ??? It's mayo!":lmao:

I forgive Meg for that:roftl: It was funny:punk: We should do it more often:naughty:

it was actually fun to sit and wait in the rain. we sat cosy under our umbrella's . some guy took a picture of us for his collection.

we were at the front row at the right side. the photographers made pictures of us , and also from me alone because i made a special dress. someone filmed me too. i don't know where it was from

i don't need to tell much about the gig , there is alot told already but we also didn't like hercules and love affair. but we did like sam sparro.one of my friends was a lollipopgirl on stage , she was so cute and we were so proud of her.

after the gig i was at the meet and greet with most of my friends. mika liked my dress , he said wow jesus christ that dress is amazing. and he wanted a picture of me , john made it for him. and we had a group picture with him.

i talked about my dream with mika , and that is to design some clothes for him and he likes that very much. i got a card from john to concact him about this. so this is actually going to happen. i already got some ideas . but i'm keeping that for myself , sorry.

That's really f*cking cool:shocked:

I think I saw your dress on one of the Youtube videos or in a picture...it was amazing!

yes,that was the time

just after Holy Johnny he was really mad,he just looked in a certain corner

If looks could kill...people would have died

Thats true .. It was a bit scary really :blink:

But I didn't notice anything went wrong .. think I need to look my video again (and again and ..) :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

You are a very sweet girl you know ?

Yep me met him and he put your bracelet on !

Ok can't wait to read it !

Aww:wub2: you are too! really, you were so nice! And I loved how we both had blue skinny jeans! lol

Ok, this is my little review:

I just thought the show was perfect, I wasn't mad about the second support band at all, and I wished there was more of an atmosphere for Sam Sparro, I thought he was really, really good live, but it felt too early for him to be on or something.

Anyway while the second band were on I had a really good laugh with other MFCers, over nothing in particular, and there was two people in front of us dancing like crazy, it was funny!lol

Once the show started I felt like I was at a circus, there was so much to see, and everything fell into place really well.

And then Mika came on stage!! really, I enjoyed every minute of the show, he was amazing, and there’s nothing I didn't like, just being there was enough to make me happy.

I have a lot of videos and pictures, but some are blurry and some videos aren't very good quality, but as soon as I can I'll put them up.

Anyway, since every one has probably said what the show was like already, afterwards was just!!!..........

A lot of us decided to stay in the thundery rain to wait for a "surprise" and after ages of waiting and the rain getting heavier a lot of us thought we'd just leave, but then someone came out and led us to this room. Just walking there was really strange I thought, and it was pitch black in parts!:shocked:

Then we all sat at different tables waiting to see what was going to happen. When Mika came out I thought everyone went sort of quiet or something, like no one wanted another Brixton repeat. But it was surprisingly calm in the beginning.

Anyway at our table, (I think we were in the middle) we were starting to think he might forget about us, and we were waiting patiently when loads started gathering around him. but thankfully before he left someone pointed him to our table(thank you whoever you are) and he came over to us. Anyway me and some other MFCers were trying to think of what to say to him, and what to give him, and since we had nothing else myself and wolfs_cry thought we'd give him our bracelets. Then when he came over I asked him will he ever come back to Ireland, and he just said "Of course I will, Oxegen was brilliant" and he said he'll definitly come back someday:wub2: and he asked was I from Ireland, and I said yeah and gave him my bracelet and he put it on straight away:blush-anim-cl: (there's a lot of ands in that sentence, I do apologise,lol)

It was a little nothing moment, but it meant a lot!!! he asked me a question!:shocked::naughty:

Right well, that’s my little account of it, and I enjoyed all of it so much, meeting MFCers was amazing, ye are all so cool, really!!!

sorry

thanks for remindeing!

here are:

Heiii

8.7.08 was my first time I saw Mika. First two bands before him were ok. (can somebody please tell me the bands names? please.) BUT MIKA WAS THE BEST. On concert I came whit my sister. She didn't like him at first time but after the concert she has different opinion . Mika was so adoroble when he mistaked two times at song My interpretation. After the concert i was melted like chocolate. In my mind I continnally repeated that sentence: "I saw Mika! I saw Mika!" . I still can't belive i saw him! The concert was so birilliant.

(sorry for my bad english)

I love Mika

And this is for all who missed that concert:

jz2-IMG-40.jpg

n2g-IMG-40.jpg

pzo-IMG-40.jpg

qtu-IMG-40.jpg

sy-IMG-40.jpg

d6k-IMG-40.jpg

Wauw! :thumb_yello:

I've seen you .. don't remember if I've talked to you :blush-anim-cl:

(Gosh, I'm a terrible person :roftl: Too much people there to remember..)

Then when he came over I asked him will he ever come back to Ireland, and he just said "Of course I will, Oxegen was brilliant" and he said he'll definitly come back someday:wub2: and he asked was I from Ireland, and I said yeah and gave him my bracelet and he put it on straight away:blush-anim-cl:

He likes Irish accents :sneaky2:

I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:

I'm happy for you though :naughty::wub2:

Aww:wub2: you are too! really, you were so nice! And I loved how we both had blue skinny jeans! lol

Ok, this is my little review:

I just thought the show was perfect, I wasn't mad about the second support band at all, and I wished there was more of an atmosphere for Sam Sparro, I thought he was really, really good live, but it felt too early for him to be on or something.

Anyway while the second band were on I had a really good laugh with other MFCers, over nothing in particular, and there was two people in front of us dancing like crazy, it was funny!lol

Once the show started I felt like I was at a circus, there was so much to see, and everything fell into place really well.

And then Mika came on stage!! really, I enjoyed every minute of the show, he was amazing, and there’s nothing I didn't like, just being there was enough to make me happy.

I have a lot of videos and pictures, but some are blurry and some videos aren't very good quality, but as soon as I can I'll put them up.

Anyway, since every one has probably said what the show was like already, afterwards was just!!!..........

A lot of us decided to stay in the thundery rain to wait for a "surprise" and after ages of waiting and the rain getting heavier a lot of us thought we'd just leave, but then someone came out and led us to this room. Just walking there was really strange I thought, and it was pitch black in parts!:shocked:

Then we all sat at different tables waiting to see what was going to happen. When Mika came out I thought everyone went sort of quiet or something, like no one wanted another Brixton repeat. But it was surprisingly calm in the beginning.

Anyway at our table, (I think we were in the middle) we were starting to think he might forget about us, and we were waiting patiently when loads started gathering around him. but thankfully before he left someone pointed him to our table(thank you whoever you are) and he came over to us. Anyway me and some other MFCers were trying to think of what to say to him, and what to give him, and since we had nothing else myself and wolfs_cry thought we'd give him our bracelets. Then when he came over I asked him will he ever come back to Ireland, and he just said "Of course I will, Oxegen was brilliant" and he said he'll definitly come back someday:wub2: and he asked was I from Ireland, and I said yeah and gave him my bracelet and he put it on straight away:blush-anim-cl: (there's a lot of ands in that sentence, I do apologise,lol)

It was a little nothing moment, but it meant a lot!!! he asked me a question!:shocked::naughty:

Right well, that’s my little account of it, and I enjoyed all of it so much, meeting MFCers was amazing, ye are all so cool, really!!!

oh i loved this...its' so sincere and felt, full of warmth.

he should know he's got the best lovely fans ever (most of the times :naughty:)

I have this moment on vid actually.. don't know why :naughty: do you wanna have it? :biggrin2:

Thats true .. It was a bit scary really :blink:

But I didn't notice anything went wrong .. think I need to look my video again (and again and ..) :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

well,I only noticed Cherisse stopping all of the sudden and David moving his arms like mad,then Cherisse looking weird at him ,doing the "What the hell do you want?" and then getting really angry

well,I only noticed Cherisse stopping all of the sudden and David moving his arms like mad,then Cherisse looking weird at him ,doing the "What the hell do you want?" and then getting really angry

Oh ok .. I couldn't see Cherisse from where I was standing (or not good anyway) so maybe that's why I didn't get it :roftl: And off course I was looking mostly at Mika :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Oh wow!!! Are you the girl who had the amazing sequin dress?!?!

I'm so glad he liked it, really, it was so cool!

I'm really happy for you!:thumb_yello::original:

Tks Sienna!........ Mika is too perfectionist, we know that.........

Yes he is, and that is one of the reasons I love his music so much, it’s well worked through and nothing is “left to the chance!” (English?)

Verrry interesting report. Thank you Sienna..

And thank you!

To tell you the true I was I bit scared to post about this because I was afraid some of you would rip my head off not being all positive about the Mikster!:naughty:

you don't screw up songs like that,you don't piss off band members that were there long before you,you don't act like u are the higher power with them,and you don't piss off Mika!

It's as simple as that!

Seriously it's a question about respect and discipline and those two words has a lot to do about being in a band and music itself!

Oh i saw it at
video in the end :naughty:

Sunshine keeps playing and Mika's waiting for him to stop:roftl:

Caught on tape!:cool:

Cool :naughty:

I saw the security with it afterwards, but there were already a bunch of people who wanted it .. so I just stayed where I was :roftl:

This one was just laying on our table backstage, so I took it. :mf_rosetinted: