2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

Oh wow!!! Are you the girl who had the amazing sequin dress?!?!

I'm so glad he liked it, really, it was so cool!

I'm really happy for you!:thumb_yello::original:

I didn't see you (I think I was a little bit impressed by meeting Mika backstage). Can you post a picture of your dress, I'm curious?

I'm so glad for you, well done!!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great pics ~Wicky~! :thumb_yello:

I now have 70 something pictures from this gig, which is a lot for me :naughty:;

I thought it was a bit messed up that he took a picture with those lollipop girls right after he said no to someone else that had asked and then he said no to another person who asked after he took the picture with the LGs :blink:

oh i loved this...its' so sincere and felt, full of warmth.

he should know he's got the best lovely fans ever (most of the times :naughty:)

I'm glad you liked it:original:

ok, I'm gonna log off for a bit, I need to sort out my pictures, and when there ready, I'll come back:wink2:

bye for now everyone:bye:

Oh ok .. I couldn't see Cherisse from where I was standing (or not good anyway) so maybe that's why I didn't get it :roftl: And off course I was looking mostly at Mika :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I had the privilege to see all the angry faces :naughty:

It's as simple as that!

Seriously it's a question about respect and discipline and those two words has a lot to do about being in a band and music itself!

so anyone still not missing Luke? :mf_rosetinted:

I really don't know what he was told he was allowed to do ...

Ok,get the crowd animated,I get that,but don't be the most obvious one on stage

I remember Sara at the first gigs,you could see she didn't wanna go at it like that,she took her time to get used to it and to let people get used to her

Great pics ~Wicky~! :thumb_yello:

I now have 70 something pictures from this gig, which is a lot for me :naughty:;

I thought it was a bit messed up that he took a picture with those lollipop girls right after he said no to someone else that had asked and then he said no to another person who asked after he took the picture with the LGs :blink:

I know it wasn't really fair at the end. We sat at the entrance when Mika came in, but he went to the back of the tent. When he came to us, people told him he hadn't been in the middle of the tent (that was true). But when he came back from the middle, he hadn't the change to come back to us, because he was surrounded by those lollipop girls and other people. That was a little bit said, but hey I'm not complaining, I was backstage!

Cool! ^^

Who's Dylan? :mf_rosetinted:

They wrote a W at the end of Sam Sparro's name. Maybe they were expecting Jack Sparrow. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Lol, my friends and I never saw Sam Sparro before, but when he came on stage we all thougt he has choosen the right artist name. We found him real 'sparrow like' with his moustache.

:roftl: Lol, my friends and I never saw Sam Sparro before, but when he came on stage we all thougt he has choosen the right artist name. We found him real 'sparrow like' with his moustache.

You know I'd never even noticed the moustache until you said it? :blink::roftl:

Iris :wub2:

Why ?:roftl:

hi Vanessa! :wub2:

i'm so sorry i couldn't say goodbye, but i was asleep...ahem.

it was so wonderful to meet you! and thanks a lot for the photos (myspace)...i haven't uploaded mine yet...

how are you?

awwwwwwwwww

lovely place..........:wink2:

jose

were you wearing the RAH tshirt?

can we see a pic?

it's time for louiza to get home and post pictures of the book!:bleh:

Yah I wore my shirt! :thumb_yello: I don't think there are any pics of me where you can see me wearing the shirt (in Amsterdam), because it was too cold to just wear a shirt, but I guess I can post my pic now which was in the book, right?

Here is Mika's reaction on me wearing the shirt!

You know I'd never even noticed the moustache until you said it? :blink::roftl:

His moustache wasn't that big actually. But we recognized something of Jack Sparrow in him. We liked his colourful poncho. It was funny when he tried to get it back on, and couldn't find the right hole for putting his head trough. He just ripped of his cap.