2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I passed it on to Blue because everyone was visibly front row and I didn't see Ingie. I was checking if she was alive and in good sight

Aww that's so....sweet:wub2:

And what are you referring to? What went wrong?

just like Mellody wrote...everyone should have been treated equally. i wish i had never met him at all.

Ja hei die Iris

Ham wir photoz? :roftl:

noch ned...dauert no a bissl.

talking about the meet and greet: in my opinion he should have done it properly or not at all.

I thought it was very nice of him doing this ! I mean there are always people who are luckier than others... I mean I don't have a pic with Mika either or something and I wasn't very happy to see people following him either or that he missed some people... But I'm really happy for the ones who got their chance to talk to him or make a pic and I really think that he does a lot for trying to make us happy and I really esteem him for that :thumb_yello:

I thought it was very nice of him doing this ! I mean there are always people who are luckier than others... I mean I don't have a pic with Mika either or something and I wasn't very happy to see people following him either or that he missed some people... But I'm really happy for the ones who got their chance to talk to him or make a pic and I really think that he does a lot for trying to make us happy and I really esteem him for that :thumb_yello:

But it is a bit unfair of him to take pics with some and not others. Really. I know he was nice to do the meet and greet but he should have taken no pics at all.

i see what you mean. it actually was a nice try but i wish i had gone home right after the concert.

i can kinda see both points here, and yeh i did feel a bit annoyed that i didnt get a picture with him but others did , but again I think it was alot like the brixton thing, if everyone stayed in there seats like security said then everyone would have gotten a chance to meet him, as for not signing things well to be nasty and honest you dont really need a voice to do that do you? (and yes i dooo apologize for saying that)

talking about the meet and greet: in my opinion he should have done it properly or not at all.

it was a lot better than in brixton... and it's not mika's fault that in the end people started to follow him around, so he didn't get to go everywhere anymore. i agree that he shouldn't have taken pix together with anyone (or maybe just with groups of at least 10 ppl), or he should've done it with everyone who asked (which of course would've taken ages)... this way it was a bit unfair, and i understand that you're disappointed that he refused your photo request. but apart from that, it was a proper meet&greet, i don't know what else you expected? :blink:

here are my mfc pix (you can also see them on my myspace):

some pix from the mfc meetup the day before the show:

ircazo, rebeka

l_ee6ae8a0c0978de988638e9007648f6a.jpg

vanessa, ioana

l_05b9954e0d3ba9e439fe19a77ba3b90e.jpg

rebeka, sienna

l_59969ad85b78335b4c68bc583d83759b.jpg

group pic 1, from the left: rebeka, sienna, me, 2 scottish/irish girls whose names i don't remember (sorry :blush-anim-cl:), tauruslady, vanessa, ioana, ircazo

l_def94fb4ed8e2fe9fa87f44036a46dae.jpg

group pic 1, from the left: rebeka, sienna, me, 2 scottish/irish girls whose names i don't remember (sorry :blush-anim-cl:)

Im insulted!!!! Wolfs Cry = scottish = me = lorna and the irish chick was neeve (sorry cant spell your name the "proper" way

i can kinda see both points here, and yeh i did feel a bit annoyed that i didnt get a picture with him but others did , but again I think it was alot like the brixton thing, if everyone stayed in there seats like security said then everyone would have gotten a chance to meet him, as for not signing things well to be nasty and honest you dont really need a voice to do that do you? (and yes i dooo apologize for saying that)

hold on, he took a picture with almost nobody as far as I remember. I only saw him take one with the girl in the wheelchair, but that was it

maybe if i had followed him around like others did - which wasn't allowed actually and against the rules - it would have been different. idk

the problem i have with it is just that he treated people differently. and that sucks!

Obviously :blink:

Well to be honest I think it was part of the show and that they were looking at Sam that way because she kept on singing. I think this all was planned (and had nothing to do with David playing wrong :thumb_yello:

But yeah it's just what I've seen maybe I'm totally wrong

But it is a bit unfair of him to take pics with some and not others. Really. I know he was nice to do the meet and greet but he should have taken no pics at all.

I agree :thumb_yello:

I was a bit jealous too at the moment people started making pics with him but after all I always try to remember the good things and never the bad ones :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

And I'm really happy he let us in and we didn't had to be in the rain anymore. I really appreciated the whole thing

just like Mellody wrote...everyone should have been treated equally. i wish i had never met him at all.

You're referring to the picture-thing I think? Your right at that point.

When the security-guy told us what was going to happen I understood that we could take pictures of him moving around .. but not with him .. So I didn't (or didn't ask) and so did half of the room who got to see him first .. And then I suddenly saw it happen to the other side of the room and I was like: ohw .. :boxed:

But saying that I wish I had never met him at all, because of this ... no, can't say that. Was happy to be there (not only for Mika but just the whole thing, the moment with Sariflor was just :wub2:) even though it didn't go as planned (had made a poster especially for him to sign so..).

But then again .. he didn't turned me down (as he did with you if I understand everything correctly? :huglove:)

hold on, he took a picture with almost nobody as far as I remember. I only saw him take one with the girl in the wheelchair, but that was it

Same here.

I don't know why he should say no to everyone... It's his life, he does what he wants to ;) Some fansare indeed luckier than others, like Violetsky said, but that's no reason to feel disappointed. The poor guy can't satisfy everyone.

You're referring to the picture-thing I think? Your right at that point.

When the security-guy told us what was going to happen I understood that we could take pictures of him moving around .. but not with him .. So I didn't (or didn't ask) and so did half of the room who got to see him first .. And then I suddenly saw it happen to the other side of the room and I was like: ohw .. :boxed:

But saying that I wish I had never met him at all, because of this ... no, can't say that. Was happy to be there (not only for Mika but just the whole thing, the moment with Sariflor was just :wub2:) even though it didn't go as planned (had made a poster especially for him to sign so..).

But then again .. he didn't turned me down (as he did with you if I understand everything correctly? :huglove:)

okay maybe I just didn't pay attention to him anymore in the end :roftl:

I'm kinda posing in the wrong direction :blink: looks very strange XD haha

This video is too much!!!! XD I've seen it like 20 times and it still cracks me up

to be honest I don't but at least I could pronounce it a bit after you told me.. Starrats has a rabbit which has a name that I really really can't pronounce and I tried it like 100 times :roftl:

It was very nice meeting you linde by the way :wub2:

ROFL. It was funny though:roftl:And I find it nice too:huglove:

noch ned...dauert no a bissl.

Aaaaww, I'm sure you'll get another chance, like me. Next time we'll be the first. We're going to take a pic with him next time, whatever may happen:mf_rosetinted:

I've seen others to (I think?), the girls with the red and blond hair in the corner.. (or at least with one of them and then he walked away when the other wanted a picture :naughty:)

Same here.

I don't know why he should say no to everyone... It's his life, he does what he wants to ;) Some fansare indeed luckier than others, like Violetsky said, but that's no reason to feel disappointed. The poor guy can't satisfy everyone.

exactly... I've been to 9 gigs, never really talked to him, he always ignored me, but I am happy just to see him :wub2:

Well to be honest I think it was part of the show and that they were looking at Sam that way because she kept on singing. I think this all was planned (and had nothing to do with David playing wrong :thumb_yello:

But yeah it's just what I've seen maybe I'm totally wrong

It's possible because of Mika looking .. But Cherise is not looking at Sam... I'm pretty sure about that..

okay maybe I just didn't pay attention to him anymore in the end :roftl:

That's a possibility :roftl:

I don't get all the fuss either. Be glad he did this. I don't care he didn't take a pic with me, I didn't even ask for it anyways, but there are some people who never even got the chance to go to his gig. So all the "But he didn't treat people equal" stuff is just bullshizzle in my ears. Pity he missed some people because of the chasing, I think that is not fair but not his fault.