2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

exactly... I've been to 9 gigs, never really talked to him, he always ignored me, but I am happy just to see him :wub2:

Ircazo, next time, don't ask, just do it the cath way, be BOSSY

MIKA, AND MY HANDSHAKE UH? :sneaky:

Then you grab him and leave him no chance to escape

It works :roftl::roftl:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

group pic 2:

l_cfcd8d3c3daf817d4d08eed3bc9e77cf.jpg

sorry wolfs_cry and neeve! :blush-anim-cl: here you are again!

l_cf10161851656c594c0c6023279b334b.jpg

now the queuing pix:

sariflor, sienna, rak1

l_4876fa1db254e7df6730eea17b21d96e.jpg

vanessa, greta

l_2a8deb0e063b342b557d42687fc3d3d2.jpg

mariposa, violetsky

l_c44275fa85747553d2a488651f2de0aa.jpg

haeschen, don't know who the girl in the middle is, and then blue's friend who was in the same room as me in london and whose name i forgot again (i know, i'm awful!)

l_27173a6007494dc6d2896db0c333176d.jpg

I've seen others to (I think?), the girls with the red and blond hair in the corner.. (or at least with one of them and then he walked away when the other wanted a picture :naughty:)

I saw him take group pics. but no individual ones (except for the girl in the wheelchair)

but try to put yourself in his position: he walks in a room with about 100 people, you talk to them, the first few don't ask for a pic, towards the end some people ask, you don't want to be rude so you say yes, then you realize that there are about 30 more people who want a pic too... kinda scary and you better stop it immediately after the first pic you took and now regret taking, because otherwise the whole room will be running after you lol

thanks for the advice, but that was it for me. i would only go to a gig again if it was in Vienna, but that won't happen, so...it was nice to meet MFC people, i am happy i was there.

vanessa, ioana

l_05b9954e0d3ba9e439fe19a77ba3b90e.jpg

l_def94fb4ed8e2fe9fa87f44036a46dae.jpg

you are an awful person for taking that first pic :roftl:

I love Iris's grin tho :das:

You're referring to the picture-thing I think? Your right at that point.

When the security-guy told us what was going to happen I understood that we could take pictures of him moving around .. but not with him

I was actually going to John and I just brushed past Mika.The security guy was like "Wow...what's up with you?Why aren't you following Mika?" :roftl::roftl:

i don't think there's gonna be a next time. but thanks for listening.

he did this after the brixton disaster, I don't see no reason why there wouldn't be a next time :roftl:

exactly :mf_rosetinted:

just wait and see if he ignores me in Nîmes! he's gonna regret it :roftl:

thanks for the advice, but that was it for me. i would only go to a gig again if it was in Vienna, but that won't happen, so...it was nice to meet MFC people, i am happy i was there.

next time travel to Boston to see him, then we can hang out with our kids. and you can give the kids to Mika now that u dont wnat them! :lmao:

haeschen, don't know who the girl in the middle is, and then blue's friend who was in the same room as me in london and whose name i forgot again (i know, i'm awful!)

l_27173a6007494dc6d2896db0c333176d.jpg

Bienie & C@rin@ :naughty:

I saw him take group pics. but no individual ones (except for the girl in the wheelchair)

but try to put yourself in his position: he walks in a room with about 100 people, you talk to them, the first few don't ask for a pic, towards the end some people ask, you don't want to be rude so you say yes, then you realize that there are about 30 more people who want a pic too... kinda scary and you better stop it immediately after the first pic you took and now regret taking, because otherwise the whole room will be running after you lol

Yeah, I know .. It's all very difficult (for him).

But I don't have a problem with it, I remember the good things :mf_rosetinted:

Like this picture I've taken during the Sariflor-moment :wub2:

IMG_3649-border.jpg

Or this one :wub2:

IMG_3651-border.jpg

patricia4u in her beautiful dress:

l_f9738dce8a017a6130fce16683f14178.jpg

waiting for mika

l_61a3fe3359843ddd4f54d48d40d6d4f9.jpg

l_956d7176580122020129fe920e9fd81c.jpg

oh come on iris, you don't mean that! i want to see you again at the next munich gig! if you don't come for mika, come to meet the MFC people! :bleh:

I was actually going to John and I just brushed past Mika.The security guy was like "Wow...what's up with you?Why aren't you following Mika?" :roftl::roftl:

That must have looked really weird :roftl:

I can imagine the look of the security guy :naughty::roftl:

oh come on iris, you don't mean that! i want to see you again at the next munich gig! if you don't come for mika, come to meet the MFC people! :bleh:

i am broke. Amsterdam took all the money i have borrowed from different people. :boxed:

do you have that pic of Meeks and me kind of? that would so cheer me up...

i LOOOVE YOUUUUU!!! :lmfao:

of course we all look weird in that pic, we were all trying to act innocent whilst we plot how to steal mika :lmfao:

me right? yes,I know :roftl:

But the guy was prepared to keep me back or something but then he saw I had no interest in joining the mob and was quite fascinated :naughty:

l_61a3fe3359843ddd4f54d48d40d6d4f9.jpg

hahalook at rose being angry about her pics turning blurry

The one of my foot didn't :mf_rosetinted:

That must have looked really weird :roftl:

I can imagine the look of the security guy :naughty::roftl:

He was still looking at me when I passed,cause I looked back and he was still in shock :roftl:

And I'm really happy he let us in and we didn't had to be in the rain anymore. I really appreciated the whole thing

Be happy about it. I can tell you, it was ****ing cold outside and people were really annoying! ("are you STILL waiting for Mika? Do you REALLY think he'll come out?" "No! we're actually waiting for our FRIENDS to come out after having had a nice chat with Mika!!!").

:ap_rosetinted:

I didn't know about this pic :shocked::roftl:

I think i was day dreaming :roftl:

I agree !Surprise surprise :naughty:

You look like you are plotting to kill whatever you are staring at.

Vanessa: damn bird in that tree! i will kill all of you birds! you think i am crazy? well, WELL! You will see just how crazy i am! *whips out plastic knife*

I still had my sunglasses there :bleh:

by the way did Mariposa already post anything? I just want to be sure she's alright after spending a night at the station in Amsterdam :blink:

I haven't seen her post on here, but she's been on myspace, so she should be alright :wink2:

*cough* of course it was you ioana....of course.....

I just wanna hear you say it :mf_rosetinted:

does the horny puppet of yers have a name? Cause I've seen the bigger orange one ended up with Mika

He has no idea what whore has entered his life :roftl::roftl: