2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

your turning it into santa clause with his naughty and nice list

yup, and we are the elfs who make the list for santa (ie mika, john, whoever decides who to get in). :naughty:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh but believe me, there are plenty of people who would do that. And I agree with you. But it's almost impossible doing that because people might behave good to get in and inside they might act like lunatics:blink:

Or people might be real bitches outside, but very respectful to Mika inside.:mf_rosetinted:

yup, and we are the elfs who make the list for santa (ie mika, john, whoever decides who to get in). :naughty:

:lmfao: i think i should also be an elf...thats my job over the christmas period, im an elf for santa....seriously tho some of the kiddies that go and see him, they don't believe in him (i no insanity....how can you not believe in a guy who is CLEARLY real!!) and just give him hassle....pfft kids..

I just remember his hand not being as warm as I wanted it to be :glasses2:

I had this whole plan,that if I touch something warm I'd hang on to it

i'm sure he read your mind about it and has some sort of built-in warmth-of-hand-control... so his hand went cold immediately when he shook yours, so he didn't have to spend the whole night in this tent. :naughty::roftl:

when he shook my hand it was very gentle and caressing. :blink:

that's kinda how I remember it too. although it all went so fast :blink:

I was like "hey" and next thing you know he had already shaken my hand and turned away

that's kinda how I remember it too. although it all went so fast :blink:

I was like "hey" and next thing you know he had already shaken my hand and turned away

i can remember i was staring into his eyes like crazy! it got me hypnotised somehow.

i can remember i was staring into his eyes like crazy! it got me hypnotised somehow.

he looked into my eyes :mf_rosetinted: I only noticed when I looked at his face, but it all went freakishly quick

:shocked: i want to no why he squeezed mine yet was soo soft and gentle to everyone else......

He felt the competition, it was a warning:mf_rosetinted:

He was gentle to me though even though I almost fell asleep:roftl: