Hi all, I'm Bianca from Holland and seen Mika for the first time yesterday (L)

Biekje

Hey all,

I'm Bianca (28) and I've been to Mika live in concert in Amsterdam at Westerpark yesterday. It was the first concert I've been to.

It's been awesome!

Now I heard, that he took about 70 people backstage after the concert, people who have been waiting for that.

Does he always do that, because I've missed it :badmood: feel quite bad about that too...

Anyhow, we've been dressed up like *wannabe* lollipop girls, totally pink!

What a terrific show it was! I wanna go to a new concert again!!! However, I've seen that he won't be near Holland this year...hopefully he will come back next year!

Next time I will be waiting after the concert!!!!

Everybody's gotta love mika!!

*edit* p.s. just curious...is Mika on here too? :P

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

I'm Bianca (28) and I've been to Mika live in concert in Amsterdam at Westerpark yesterday. It was the first concert I've been to.

It's been awesome!

Now I heard, that he took about 70 people backstage after the concert, people who have been waiting for that.

Does he always do that, because I've missed it :badmood: feel quite bad about that too...

Anyhow, we've been dressed up like *wannabe* lollipop girls, totally pink!

What a terrific show it was! I wanna go to a new concert again!!! However, I've seen that he won't be near Holland this year...hopefully he will come back next year!

Next time I will be waiting after the concert!!!!

Everybody's gotta love mika!1

Hi Bianca! Glad you enjoyed the concert. Please come and give a report in the reviews thread.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15797

Sorry you didn't get into the meet and greet. He doesn't do it at every gig, although he often comes out to see fans before he leaves. You just have to be in the right place at the right time.

Welcome too! Too bad you've missed the backstage.. I would've missed it too if i wouldn't be dragged along by JoseOle! I've heard it's kinda rare, those meetings, too. At least you didn't have to wait in the rain (though I'm sure you would have if you knew).

Welcome too! Too bad you've missed the backstage.. I would've missed it too if i wouldn't be dragged along by JoseOle! I've heard it's kinda rare, those meetings, too. At least you didn't have to wait in the rain (though I'm sure you would have if you knew).

Wish someone was dragging me along!

I wouldve waited in the rain with pleasure if I knew this!

Thanx all for the warm welcome :)

And thank you all for the viewing of my video on youtube, for today I've been in many lists of Youtube and have a most viewed reward of the day (#30).

:):punk:

Great song that Rain song. The more I listen to it, the more I begin to like it.... but I hope all the other songs on his new album are as happy and fun as the first album!!! :punk:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bianca,

Glad you enjoyed westerpark, at least you will have an idea of what most of the people on the different threads are like, either waiting for the next gig or just been to a gig.

You enjoy yourself in the company of Mika fans, you will meet all kinds of people, good and not so good.

Oi oi! Just come in here and steal my identity why don't you! :sneaky2:

I'm Bianca, and I'm (sort of) from Holland! :sneaky2: (Okay, so I'm from Australia, but my parents are :naughty:)

:lol3:

:wub2: Welcome! (Even though you've been here quite a while now ... and I saw you in Mikamail - yet MORE in common - what are you, my twin? :rolls_eyes:)

*edit* p.s. just curious...is Mika on here too? :P

Not openly :naughty: