'Happy Ending' in Gossip Girl

Not big news but I thought I'd mention it. Because I usually come to life at night I have to tape all of my crappy tv shows since I'm never there to actually see them when they are aired, so I have this big pile of 'to see' videotapes. Well anyways, this morning I was going to treat myself on a dose of Gossip Girl and at the end of episode 6, named: The Handmaiden's Tale, they play almost the entire Happy Ending song which made me very amused. End of report :blush-anim-cl:

p.s. I know it's a while ago, but didn't you just LOOOOOVE the ' Betty girl, you are beautiful' song?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh there was? I'm really sorry about that then. maybe the moderator should lock this thread. ugh I should have checked if there was a thread about it already :(

It's ok, it was quite a while ago anyway so maybe noone remembers or not a lot of people have seen it :wink2:

Not big news but I thought I'd mention it. Because I usually come to life at night I have to tape all of my crappy tv shows since I'm never there to actually see them when they are aired, so I have this big pile of 'to see' videotapes. Well anyways, this morning I was going to treat myself on a dose of Gossip Girl and at the end of episode 6, named: The Handmaiden's Tale, they play almost the entire Happy Ending song which made me very amused. End of report :blush-anim-cl:

p.s. I know it's a while ago, but didn't you just LOOOOOVE the ' Betty girl, you are beautiful' song?

yay! i better watch it! lol, o i love the betty version too!