Hello!!

samantha who?

Hi Im new in this Mikaworld but in the past months I discovered that Mika the best singer for me! My friends said that Im obsessed but I just say Im a good fan!! and thats true! but is kinda sorrowful too because Im in a country where Mika isnt too known but it doesnt matter for me I know someday I will go to a gig!!

So Im very glad to be here! Im sure Im gonna make new friends here!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Im new in this Mikaworld but in the past months I discovered that Mika the best singer for me! My friends said that Im obsessed but I just say Im a good fan!! and thats true! but is kinda sorrowful too because Im in a country where Mika isnt too known but it doesnt matter for me I know someday I will go to a gig!!

So Im very glad to be here! Im sure Im gonna make new friends here!:thumb_yello:

Hello Samantha! :welcomeani: to MFC!

I'm sure you'll love this place!! :wink2:

hey!! how are u doing? welcome to MFC

u will make a ton of friends here!count me as one! :bleh:

Hi Samantha and welcome to the MFC! Have fun! You will have the chance of going to a gig, don't worry! My name is also Samantha btw and you will make friends, there's a mate right here for you!

well you have definetely just entered the realm of thousands of mika-obsessive fans!! you will fit right in!! i hope you love it here, and :welcomeani: to the MFC!!!

Hi welcome, my friends and my twin sister say that to me a lot too lol, Mika isn't known well here either, They don't even know how to say his name on the radio lol, I never saw mika or a concert but someday i hope i will get to see one, its my dream, WELCOME!!