Noticeable places you hear Mika

Jennifer_Noble

• 1 month later...
Notable place you see Mika

Sorry, I made a small change in the name of the thread to post this:

http://photobucket.com/

The below pic of Mika is on the main page of Photobucket website today :thumb_yello:

252271-mika-devoile-le-premier-single-de-son-637x0-2.jpg

That makes my day :fangurl:

I'm going along with the change you made, cause I was looking for a new iPod when I came across a Phillips mp3 player that I almost ordered simply because of the pic :biggrin2:. I love Phillips! :wub2:

1016778805.jpg&sa=X&ei=cpcHTay-Hs6cOsem6J4J&ved=0CAQQ8wc4cA&usg=AFQjCNGMKgi-5wD1gzK4iHqUiIxaPMCVWQ

Notable place you see Mika

Sorry, I made a small change in the name of the thread to post this:

http://photobucket.com/

The below pic of Mika is on the main page of Photobucket website today :thumb_yello:

252271-mika-devoile-le-premier-single-de-son-637x0-2.jpg

That makes my day :fangurl:

Today? :boing:

It was there some time ago, not today for me :aah:

I'm going along with the change you made, cause I was looking for a new iPod when I came across a Phillips mp3 player that I almost ordered simply because of the pic :biggrin2:. I love Phillips! :wub2:

1016778805.jpg&sa=X&ei=cpcHTay-Hs6cOsem6J4J&ved=0CAQQ8wc4cA&usg=AFQjCNGMKgi-5wD1gzK4iHqUiIxaPMCVWQ

I've seen that some time ago! :boing:

Didn't know where to post it though :teehee:

I've heard him in a news channel, during commercials of some show.

And I hear him everytime at a certain shopping mall :wub2: They play I see you and WAG acoustic :wub2:

I was doing some last minute shopping today in the local shopping center, when I heard Grace Kelly in one of the small boutiques. I automatically exclaimed: "Haa! That's MIKA!" Probably rather loudly, cause a lot of people turned their eyes on me. Some were smiling, some frowning and I was standing there, red as a tomato, wearing the silliest of my haa-that's-MIKA-smiles :blush-anim-cl: