things mika says/does- what annoys you?

racinghorse83

generally i like mika A LOT but there is one thing that ticks me off. he's always going f*ck this, f*ck that. that was so f*cking awesome.

and so on so forth.

i don't want to pick mika apart and be mean but some people (me included) don't like that word mainly because its offensive.

I say it myself but only in more "extreme" situations. like if i broke my leg. or found out my dad was dead.

actually, when i broke my leg i said a little more that f*ck. but you know what i mean.

and yes, i know, its typical "famous person" behavior.

what do you guys think?

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

generally i like mika A LOT but there is one thing that ticks me off. he's always going f*ck this, f*ck that. that was so f*cking awesome.

and so on so forth.

i don't want to pick mika apart and be mean but some people (me included) don't like that word mainly because its offensive.

I say it myself but only in more "extreme" situations. like if i broke my leg. or found out my dad was dead.

actually, when i broke my leg i said a little more that f*ck. but you know what i mean.

what do you guys think?

I love it when he says that :D it sounds so funny lol. Like on that vid where he goes 'we have just made the best f*cking dance ever' or something like that. Anyway. I understand why you don't like it though ...

Anything that he says/ does that annoys me ? errrrrrrm ...

I can't think of anything lol. But hey, everyone has their little things that annoys people so nothing bad in that.

well, other than that i think he's great. i just have this thing against that. i really HATE swearing.

I don't particularily like the "F" word either, but I don't seem to mind when he says it :naughty:

I'm not offend but I can't be objective because I often say "P*tain" (french) which in english means F*ck...

For me it's a little bit like a ponctuation at the end of sentences - sorry :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

hahah :lmao:

I'm not offend but I can't be objective because I often say "P*tain" (french) which in english means F*ck...

For me it's a little bit like a ponctuation at the end of sentences - sorry :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:lmfao:

god imagine that lol

Jvai chez Alice mamaaaan putiiiiiin a tt a lheeeeuuure putiiiiin

lol

would be kinda funny :D

hahah :lmao:

:lmfao:

god imagine that lol

Jvai chez Alice mamaaaan putiiiiiin a tt a lheeeeuuure putiiiiin

lol

would be kinda funny :D

:lmfao::lmfao: yes that's totaly what happens generally but always with a sweet voice :giveup: as I said that's natural :naughty:

I don't mind him swearing, just because he does it in such a charming way :naughty:

But yeees, there is that one tiny little something that really annoys me at his gigs: him screaming 'SCREAM!' or anything else during Relax! I don't even know why it makes me want to grab and shake (shake, not shag :sneaky2:) him the Homer Simpson way, maybe because it comes across so unnecessarily hyper in his show that is so hyper in a good way already. I know, I'm not making sense. :roftl: I tried, though :bleh:

It's got nothing to do with him being famous. It's typical British boy behaviour. My boss does it too. He behaves himself during high level sales pitches to clients, but otherwise he will swear even in professional situations.

I swear a lot myself so I am very comfortable with it. In Mika's case I found it quite endearing. Until I went to one of his gigs and heard him swearing on stage I had imagined him to be a bit of a dork in real life. I began to like him as a person when I realized he was just a typical British boy in some respects.

The only thing I don't find so endearing is his marketing spin talk. When he talks about hyperreality and other such nonsense. He seems to have dropped a lot of that now that he's established himself. It will be interesting to hear what he has to say when he goes through the press marathons for the new album release. If he's constantly making a sales pitch or just being himself.

I don't mind him swearing, just because he does it in such a charming way :naughty:

But yeees, there is that one tiny little something that really annoys me at his gigs: him screaming 'SCREAM!' or anything else during Relax! I don't even know why it makes me want to grab and shake (shake, not shag :sneaky2:) him the Homer Simpson way, maybe because it comes across so unnecessarily hyper in his show that is so hyper in a good way already. I know, I'm not making sense. :roftl: I tried, though :bleh:

:roftl:

:thumb_yello:

2 things i do NOT agree with mika is how he thinks he is ugly (though it would be a bit concieded of him to admit that he is hot lol) and in live in cartoon motion when he says how people come to his concerts for only his music and not for how deep his personality is because i come for both lol

i'm probably brainwashed 'cause i don't mind him swearing and i love the 'scream' during relax. but maybe that's 'cause i love screaming during concerts and that 'scream' thing gives me more motivation :wink2: and also i swear A LOT myself. Polish has lots of great swear-words :naughty: i'm actually sometimes using them as commas :blush-anim-cl:

2 things i do NOT agree with mika is how he thinks he is ugly (though it would be a bit concieded of him to admit that he is hot lol) and in live in cartoon motion when he says how people come to his concerts for only his music and not for how deep his personality is because i come for both lol

He thinks he´s ugly? :shocked: OMG, He´s the most attractive man I know...:wub2::wub2::wub2:

It wants self-confidence :thumbdown:

I'd just let the lad swear all he wants in front of me,I'm not at all annoyed because of it.In fact,I'd love to play a swearing game with him,you know,just like Chubby Bunny but the difference is the worse the swear,the better :roftl:

*returning to the main topic*

what annoys me most about Mika is how comfortable he looks with Rihanna! :sneaky2::naughty: oh,and him looking too supermodel-like with his beard,eurgh..I'm not much of a bearded Mika fan,i prefer his clean-shaved face.