things mika says/does- what annoys you?

racinghorse83

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just let the lad swear all he wants in front of me,I'm not at all annoyed because of it.In fact,I'd love to play a swearing game with him,you know,just like Chubby Bunny but the difference is the worse the swear,the better

*returning to the main topic*

what annoys me most about Mika is how comfortable he looks with Rihanna! :sneaky2::naughty: oh,and him looking too supermodel-like with his beard,eurgh..I'm not much of a bearded Mika fan,i prefer his clean-shaved face.

yeah me too :thumbdown:

RIHANNA :furious::blowup::sneaky2:

:naughty:

anyway.

i really dont like this thread:thumbdown:

Mika [a.k.a. my future husband] is amazing

i really cant think of one thing that i dont like about him...

except for the fact that he like never comes to the states,

at least not to Ohio:thumbdown:

but that is more his managers fault than his:mf_rosetinted:

..oh and I LOVE the fact that he cusses, i think that it shows that he is just a real person:thumb_yello:

I hate it that he doesn't like milk. It's my favorite drink, so if we're getting married in a few years that's going to be difficult. :thumbdown:

No, joking. I really dunno. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

where does he say he doesnt like milk??

Was about to ask the same... :roftl:

If he doesn't like milk, the better, we're the perfect match :naughty::roftl:

i really dont like this thread:thumbdown:

Mika [a.k.a. my future husband] is amazing

i really cant think of one thing that i dont like about him...

except for the fact that he like never comes to the states,

at least not to Ohio:thumbdown:

but that is more his managers fault than his:mf_rosetinted:

..oh and I LOVE the fact that he cusses, i think that it shows that he is just a real person:thumb_yello:

gives me the shivers when someone says that lol

anyway, first of all, I wouldn't say [a.k.a. my future husband] because you might get yelled at and get in a fight which is pretty horrible (believe me, I already have :boxed:) because pther people think the same. I hope it not say it lol. Anyway, that doesn't matter, was just a bit of friendly advice from a person to which it has happened, and you probably won't take account of it anyway lol.

So, back to business.

Actually I can't remember what I was gonna say now :roftl: I'll tell you when I remember :D

It's typical British boy behaviour. My boss does it too. He behaves himself during high level sales pitches to clients, but otherwise he will swear even in professional situations.

I swear a lot myself so I am very comfortable with it. In Mika's case I found it quite endearing. Until I went to one of his gigs and heard him swearing on stage I had imagined him to be a bit of a dork in real life. I began to like him as a person when I realized he was just a typical British boy in some respects.

(above is a quote from Christine, seem to have mucked that up, sorry)

I don't mind swearing normally- it's just part of life, or was, until we came under the influence of the US- but I think Mika sounds really fake, like someone told him cool people say f*ck all the time. And he says Blo*dy- I haven't heard that in centuries! Same when he talks about drinking.

Which is a shame, cos mostly I like him being one of the most genuine people out there (IMO)

It's typical British boy behaviour. My boss does it too. He behaves himself during high level sales pitches to clients, but otherwise he will swear even in professional situations.

I swear a lot myself so I am very comfortable with it. In Mika's case I found it quite endearing. Until I went to one of his gigs and heard him swearing on stage I had imagined him to be a bit of a dork in real life. I began to like him as a person when I realized he was just a typical British boy in some respects.

(above is a quote from Christine, seem to have mucked that up, sorry)

I don't mind swearing normally- it's just part of life, or was, until we came under the influence of the US- but I think Mika sounds really fake, like someone told him cool people say f*ck all the time. And he says Blo*dy- I haven't heard that in centuries! Same when he talks about drinking.

Which is a shame, cos mostly I like him being one of the most genuine people out there (IMO)

I dunno ... I think it sounds deadly wicked :arf2: and sexy ...

Whats IMO ?

i don't swear personally:mf_rosetinted:

but i don't mind it when mika does:naughty:

soaring simpson i agree with you at this point: he sometimes sounds fake really.

generally i like mika A LOT but there is one thing that ticks me off. he's always going f*ck this, f*ck that. that was so f*cking awesome.

and so on so forth.

i don't want to pick mika apart and be mean but some people (me included) don't like that word mainly because its offensive.

I say it myself but only in more "extreme" situations. like if i broke my leg. or found out my dad was dead.

actually, when i broke my leg i said a little more that f*ck. but you know what i mean.

and yes, i know, its typical "famous person" behavior.

what do you guys think?

I agree with you completly 100% I don't like it when he says F*ck either, or when he gets too close to guys or girls, but that's more of jealousness but still the same thing!! but, sometimes it's funny, when he swears in the LICM DVD he's walking and he says "spray on the.." and the camera man or someone says "spray on the cheese" and Mika said No, or shut up Bastard:roftl: and says "spray on the glitter" that is funny I love that part....I love Mika penniman:wub2:...Mica penny man LMAO:bleh:

The only thing I find annoying is hearing the same things over and over, but that's not his fault. He does get asked the same questions all the time. As far as language, his dropping the F bomb isn't annoying to me. Some people sound trashy using that kind of language and some don't. I think he sounds cute. haha

I agree with you completly 100% I don't like it when he says F*ck either, or when he gets too close to guys or girls, but that's more of jealousness but still the same thing!! but, sometimes it's funny, when he swears in the LICM DVD he's walking and he says "spray on the.." and the camera man or someone says "spray on the cheese" and Mika said No, or shut up Bastard:roftl: and says "spray on the glitter" that is funny I love that part....I love Mika penniman:wub2:...Mica penny man LMAO:bleh:

lol

I was just about to write

Mika F*cking Penniman :wub2:

in masssiive and bold and stuuf but then I remembered that some of you didn't like it, sorry :blush-anim-cl:

lol

I was just about to write

Mika F*cking Penniman :wub2:

in masssiive and bold and stuuf but then I remembered that some of you didn't like it, sorry :blush-anim-cl:

GOSH, why didn't you?? I don't mind saying f*ck at all or sh*t or some other words I just don't like it when Mika says it alot cuz he seems to cute to say it, IDK LMAO!! say it or I will:roftl: here in small letters Mika Fuking penniman:naughty:

i love when mika curses :bleh:

you are f**king amazing mika :punk:

i swear a lot too so that`s not a problem for me...lol

umm.. i dunno what i don`t like about him.. :blink:

i love grey boxers but i hope he has more that only one pair.. :naughty:

i would really hate if he doesn`t change his underwear everyday :bleh:

GOSH, why didn't you?? I don't mind saying f*ck at all or sh*t or some other words I just don't like it when Mika says it alot cuz he seems to cute to say it, IDK LMAO!! say it or I will:roftl: here in small letters Mika Fuking penniman:naughty:

heheee

well I'll do it if you like but no one's aloud to say I'm rude cause or else ... lol

well then

M I K A :wub2:

F U C K I N :wub2:

P E N N I M A N :wub2:

i love when mika curses :bleh:

you are f**king amazing mika :punk:

i swear a lot too so that`s not a problem for me...lol

umm.. i dunno what i don`t like about him.. :blink:

i love grey boxers but i hope he has more that only one pair.. :naughty:

i would really hate if he doesn`t change his underwear everyday :bleh:

:lmfao:

nice grey boxeeers :D

I hate it when he wears hoodies, especially when the hoods up. I don't like his scruffy unshaven look, and I have raacked my brains but I can't think of anything else yet that annoys me about him, pffft how can one guy be nearly perfect.,...mind you...those hoodies :thumbdown::bleh:

I hate it when he wears hoodies, especially when the hoods up. I don't like his scruffy unshaven look, and I have raacked my brains but I can't think of anything else yet that annoys me about him, pffft how can one guy be nearly perfect.,...mind you...those hoodies :thumbdown::bleh:

those hoodies ? I love eeeem !

scruffy unshaven look ? happens to everyone ...

nearly perfect ? absolutely 100% perfect

:roftl:

I hate it that he doesn't like milk. It's my favorite drink, so if we're getting married in a few years that's going to be difficult. :thumbdown:

No, joking. I really dunno. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

where does he say he doesnt like milk??

makes me wonder too.which interview was that? :blink:

Was about to ask the same... :roftl:

If he doesn't like milk' date=' the better, we're the perfect match :naughty:[/quote']

*can practically see all of your ears perk up at the thought of a previously unknown Mika remark*

She was kidding, guys.:naughty:

Personally, I don't mind his swearing. I don't think he sounds fake when he does it, and he certainly wouldn't do it to be cool. This is one of those small, pointless idiosyncrasies that you as a fan can choose to adore, ignore, or angrily focus on until your brain hurts.

Frankly, I choose to ignore, but then again, as I said, I don't find swearing offensive, and won't be so presumptuous as to tell someone that does to just "get over it". I can, however, tell you that to me, swear words are just words, and whether you're offended by them or not is all up to you. Words like "chick, dike, fag, bitch," etc., aren't offensive on their own. It's the meaning each individual chooses to interpret them with that makes them offensive.

Finally, (not to repeat what you all obviously already know, but just making a point) Mika's not perfect. Nobody is. Yes, he's going to say things and do things and wear things that you don't like. Love him anyways? Good. Because that's what it is to be a true fan: seeing past that glossy, airbrushed image of the "celebrity" to the real, living, beautiful but flawed person beneath and still wanting to listen to his music, go to his gigs, and share this crazy, foul-mouthed, amazing man with the rest of the world.