Hi, i'm also new here, i'm Jeanine from Holland

Sinas

Hi, i'm Jeanine from Holland 35 years old and i was at Westerpark at the gig with my daughter, it was for both of us the first time and we both can't wait till the next gig. Just back from vacation and the whole week we listen to the dvd from Mika :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i'm Jeanine from Holland 35 years old and i was at Westerpark at the gig with my daughter, it was for both of us the first time and we both can't wait till the next gig. Just back from vacation and the whole week we listen to the dvd from Mika :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Nice to meet you jeanine.. wow holland.. lOl.. i love ur soccer team~~ ooppzz... :naughty:

I'm also new here and I still don't know where to go to...it's massive this forum hahaha

Enjoy it over here. I'm 28 by the way.

Was a great show wasnt it!!!:thumb_yello: (have you seen 2 pink "spots"...-2 girls dressed in pink dresses with white dots and lollies and candy bracelets?Those were me and my best friend):naughty::wink2:

I'm also new here and I still don't know where to go to...it's massive this forum hahaha

Enjoy it over here. I'm 28 by the way.

Was a great show wasnt it!!!:thumb_yello: (have you seen 2 pink "spots"...-2 girls dressed in pink dresses with white dots and lollies and candy bracelets?Those were me and my best friend):naughty::wink2:

Haha, yes then i saw you walking there.

I liked the gig very much, i can't wait till he is here again.

I'm feeling me a teener again :mf_lustslow:

Haha, yes then i saw you walking there.

I liked the gig very much, i can't wait till he is here again.

I'm feeling me a teener again :mf_lustslow:

That's the effect he has on us Oldlings :naughty:

Welcome to the MFC:thumb_yello:

I have the same!

Been a HUGE Bon Jovi fan in the past and I've been at several shows, but 1 or 2 years ago I went to one of the concerts again and I didnt have the feeling anymore that it gave me when I was younger.

I also go to Pinkpop every year and thats just a lot of fun, but also not that special feeling...

So I thought that it was age that did it...

hmm...

right....

After this show it TOTALLY came back!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello: I feel 14 again..and I'm loving every second of it!

I guess your daughter is very pleased with it too hahahahahahaha:bleh:

Wish I had a mum like that! I don't speak to my mum anymore...:shocked:

Hahaha I love it that people have séén us LOL:naughty:

I have the same!

Been a HUGE Bon Jovi fan in the past and I've been at several shows, but 1 or 2 years ago I went to one of the concerts again and I didnt have the feeling anymore that it gave me when I was younger.

I also go to Pinkpop every year and thats just a lot of fun, but also not that special feeling...

So I thought that it was age that did it...

hmm...

right....

After this show it TOTALLY came back!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello: I feel 14 again..and I'm loving every second of it!

I guess your daughter is very pleased with it too hahahahahahaha:bleh:

Wish I had a mum like that! I don't speak to my mum anymore...:shocked:

Hahaha I love it that people have séén us LOL:naughty:

Yes, from the first time i heared Relax on the radio i liked it, after big girls i liked him even more (maybe because i'm a big girl) :naughty:

I never go to gigs and i was surfing the internet and i saw he comes to amsterdam i ordered directly 2 tickets and then i told my daughter i had 2 tickets for Mika and i know she liked his music as well, so it was awesome, i really liked it.

And now we listen in the car all the time to his cd.

hahaha

My best friend sent me the music, everytime he released another song. Grace Kelly I already loved, but after Big Girls (same reason as you, I'm also a big girl, but then again: you saw me LOL) I was totally :punk::thumb_yello:

Then I heard he came to Amsterdam and I got the ticket for my best friend and me. Turned out she never been to a gig, so...best thing ever that she saw this!

Again I was I had a mum like you :thumb_yello: