REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

I don't know when the baby was actually born but I saw a picture of him, his wife and the baby hours ago. He must have been present for the birth.

he has a blog about it... i'm thinking the baby came early considering the weight was 5lbs 8oz

it was more then 10 hours ago, i'm guessing also

here is the blog:

blog no. 1!

Current mood: rejuvenated

its been a crazy month. I joined the mika band at the start of july and have been on a rollercoaster ever since!

im having the time of my life and have never experienced anything quite like it. the fans have been amazing - very welcoming - and the crowds have been crazy!

on the day of les francofolies at la rochelle i spoke to my pregnant fiance who said she was having some pains, but nothing to worry about. i went on stage and forgot about it - and when i came off stage i found out i was a father! she gave birth at 11.20 gmt so probably during happy ending or love today i think!! she was so brave and didnt want me to know that she was in labour whils performing. of course i was gutted to have missed the birth (and that i still cant be with my baby for another 9 days!) but i did manage to get home for 24 hours to meet my new daughter isabella. she weighed 5 pounds and 8 ounces and she is the most perfect little thing i have ever seen in my life.

ill keep you posted! xxx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He wore them at the Benicassim show on Friday night, they are awesome!

Yes, I was wondering if he was, so I guess you shouldn't judge by appearances.

Oh ok, I saw :naughty:

I suppose so....:fisch:

he has a blog about it... i'm thinking the baby came early considering the weight was 5lbs 8oz

it was more then 10 hours ago, i'm guessing also

here is the blog:

blog no. 1!

Current mood: rejuvenated

its been a crazy month. I joined the mika band at the start of july and have been on a rollercoaster ever since!

im having the time of my life and have never experienced anything quite like it. the fans have been amazing - very welcoming - and the crowds have been crazy!

on the day of les francofolies at la rochelle i spoke to my pregnant fiance who said she was having some pains, but nothing to worry about. i went on stage and forgot about it - and when i came off stage i found out i was a father! she gave birth at 11.20 gmt so probably during happy ending or love today i think!! she was so brave and didnt want me to know that she was in labour whils performing. of course i was gutted to have missed the birth (and that i still cant be with my baby for another 9 days!) but i did manage to get home for 24 hours to meet my new daughter isabella. she weighed 5 pounds and 8 ounces and she is the most perfect little thing i have ever seen in my life.

ill keep you posted! xxx

Well that's fair enough, shame he couldn't have been there for the birth, and have his hand squeezed like it's in a vice. Sorry happened to me at my little nephews birth.:naughty:

Anyway, no one is getting back to me at all, starting to feel unloved:sad:

Well that's fair enough, shame he couldn't have been there for the birth, and have his hand squeezed like it's in a vice. Sorry happened to me at my little nephews birth.:naughty:

We love you Rose! :huglove:

there there.... we love you here... don't feel sad

:wub2:

Okey, another message:

There were about 25 people waiting for Mika. Mika showed up 10 minutes after the gig! Not showered! Very friendly, took time for everyone. Everybody behaved well and didn't asked for a thing!

Oooh yeah.. I was expecting to get more messages from you here! :naughty:

I just got text from Sara,

Saw him for a few mins, very lovely, he's knackered and lost his voice, but the show was incredible, super energy, did every song afyer LT shirtless. Fantastic.

We love you Rose! :huglove:

Thank you.:wub2:

Okey, another message:

There were about 25 people waiting for Mika. Mika showed up 10 minutes after the gig! Not showered! Very friendly, took time for everyone. Everybody behaved well and didn't asked for a thing!

oh that's nice for them! :thumb_yello:

Okey, another message:

That's :thumb_yello: