REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

on the day of les francofolies at la rochelle i spoke to my pregnant fiance who said she was having some pains, but nothing to worry about. i went on stage and forgot about it - and when i came off stage i found out i was a father! she gave birth at 11.20 gmt so probably during happy ending or love today i think!!

Erm... wow.

Actually, I'm really less than impressed by how this guy is doing his job, nor do I find him extraordinarily charismatic or sympathetic. So in fact I can't be arsed to develop any sort of particular interest in what he's doing in his free time or the consequences. So just a comment, as this quote seems to come from his own blog (which I also don't feel like verifying, as time is so precious). I don't really think it's a very mature thing to tell in public how he completely forgot about his pregnant finance being in pain, while on stage. Makes him seem like a complete (insert word I'm probably not allowed to say here) to me. I'm also finding it a bit odd that he claims to have learned about it only after the show, while it apparently happened at its peak. Strange, strange... but really none of my business... just a thought. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I didn't hear anymore, but I assume it was people who weren't on the list crying and climbing over barriers - 'cause anyone on the list wouldn't have been crying, right?

It sounds like FD and John were the ones doing crowd control, letting the listed people into wherever this was taking place.

Sorry I don't know more! FD must have gone to bed. Pff, it's only 7am there, he should be up and sharing! :naughty:

Sobbing? That's not good :sad:

That sucks that FD sort of had the responsibility of having to pick people...

But I'm happy for them nonetheless :biggrin2:

Sounds like drama again, but please can we wait until people who have actually been there to elaborate on the ongoings, before we make a mountain of a molehill again? Not that anyone did that so far, I just see it coming :roftl:

well . . . Nessie . . . Is something that we talk about all the time in Mikagasmic .

Not everyone there is talking about that subject :sneaky2:

I think call it Nessie it isnt better . Well . . . it's less shocking . But more perv . And the reason why we called it Nessie it's perv too !!

BUT !

I blame Mika for all my pervness !! :roftl:

And again.. :sneaky2:

But great to read all that had happened last night :thumb_yello:

Can't wait for full reports! (then again ... I'm already depressed enough as it is :no:)

Not everyone there is talking about that subject :sneaky2:

And again.. :sneaky2:

But great to read all that had happened last night :thumb_yello:

Can't wait for full reports! (then again ... I'm already depressed enough as it is :no:)

I second that! :wink2:

ok so i read the whole thread... i really should go to sleep but ill say that i LOVE mikas pants on your sig rose! wish i had a pair like that!!!

and seem like they had great time at the show... (very surprising! not... lol)

and cool they got the M&G :)

i wonder if FD remembered to say hi to mika from me... he probably forgot! cause mika smiled at him FEW times! lol :roftl:

cant wait to hear more!!! but now i REALLY should go to sleep.... its 2:30am in LA....

night everyone ;):blush-anim-cl:

Great to hear the gig went well! And the M&G although the whole sobbing thing was.. unexpected... but, can't wait to hear more about how it went. Like a nice long-ass essay of reports :cool:

And congrats to David and his fiance!! :punk:

Glad to see the backstage went well... How could it be so simple? Here in Portugal, we were less, and there was lots of confusing things between us and the guards, only 4 people of 15 entered... Is that fair?:boxed:

Big congratulations to David:thumb_yello:.

Just one thing, what the heck is he doing on tour when his wife/partner is about to have a baby?

Martin was present for the birth of his second baby, even had a replacement while he was on paternity leave!

Sorry to digress, but I find this shocking.

Well, on his Myspace, he does have a picture with him, wife and baby so I think he was there somehow:blink:

*Continues reading from the beginning:roftl:*

*cough*

So you can continue calling it a pirate penguin with a guitar ... but it's more of a car wheel really :lol3:

piratepenguinwithaguitar.jpg

Thanks for the close-up!! I knew I couldn't see the penguin :naughty:

Any chance you could do a close up of some other parts of those trousers? I'd love to see what other cartoons he's got on them.

*cough*

So you can continue calling it a pirate penguin with a guitar ... but it's more of a car wheel really :lol3:

piratepenguinwithaguitar.jpg

:roftl: Cool..

Sounds like it was a good night then... but I wanna hear about it from Ana and Asun

Can I just say those cartoontrousers are absolutely hideous? Mika's fashionsense is fading, the green top with polkadots is truly ugly aswell :naughty: