REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

Well this is true ...

As I said a few pages ago now .. looking back we should of had name badges :thumb_yello:

The reason some extra people got in btw .. was that I got to 17 and realised I could let a few more in.

Dont worry, I understand that :wink2: And finally I could going to the M&G :thumb_yello:

Yes, wearing badges is good solutions for the next time :wink2:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These members that didnt get in where not even members ? how on earth was I supposed to include them then ? :roftl::roftl:

Thats the whole point of the MFC .. WE are his official fanclub

Man I cant wait :blink

The comments that were said are TRUE btw ... barriers were jumped , people had ribs crushed due to the surge .. BUT no names have been mentioned .. so why are people here getting hurt??? eh?

They may have been a member ... or not ... but thier names certainly wasnt on the list .... i dont think thats the issue , so dont worry :wink2: .. i think the issue is people who got in that werent on the list .... and were getting blamed for pushing or jumping barriers etc ... as i said before ... i dont think any mfc'er made it an individual problem .. i think it was a GENERAL problem ... i wouldnt know ... i was on the list :bleh:

:naughty:......:wink2:

Edited by mikas_gal07

Dont worry, I understand that :wink2: And finally I could going to the M&G :thumb_yello:

Yes, wearing badges is good solutions for the next time :wink2:

I dont know of anyone knows this .. but part of the issue was that there WASNT a VIP area suitable for us .... i literally got a text from his team and they came to us came to us (cassie actually as she had the flag) and said we had an area AND .. believe it or not it was 3.30 or something insane in the morning!!

All very rushed and stressed ... although I made it look cool , calm and collected :cool:

I dont know of anyone knows this .. but part of the issue was that there WASNT a VIP area suitable for us .... i literally got a text from his team and they came to us came to us (cassie actually as she had the flag) and said we had an area AND .. believe it or not it was 3.30 or something insane in the morning!!

All very rushed and stressed ... although I made it look cool , calm and collected :cool:

Yes someone random was telling ME where to go for the M&G ... i freaked out :bleh::roftl:

They may have been a member ... or not ... but thier names certainly wasnt on the list .... i dont think thats the issue , so dont worry :wink2: .. i think the issue is people who got in that werent on the list .... and were getting blamed for pushing or jumping barriers etc ... as i said before ... i dont think any mfc'er made it an individual problem .. i think it was a GENERAL problem ... i wouldnt know ... i was on the list :bleh:

:roftl::roftl::wink2:

These things happen FOR DEFINATE ... i had Mika team coming to me saying it was happening!!

Anyways .......I dont know why people are getting upset .. we didnt know them or their names .. I didnt for sure

That is what I just don't get. Nobody said any names, or said that the people jumping barriers and pushing or being rude were 'so and so'

Purplecat and Leire: we don't know your names, let alone your faces, so I don't see how anyone could have insulted you directly when they were saying these things (which did happen, I recall, at least the barrier jumping happened -I saw it with my own eyes- and so did the mad pushing).

You come in here and start branding all these accusations about, but you must understand how strange it is to us, that so many months after the events, and when at no point anyone has gone out to specifically accuse YOU of anything (as in, with a detailed description of yourselves, etc), you come and start accusing us of accusing you :roftl:.

That night I did a very difficult thing. I had a very good friend there, who was dying to meet Mika, and I told her after the gig that we had a very limited meeting organised for the fanclub and that I could not get her in. This is my dear friend that we're talking about, who is by the way registered here, but she was not on the list because she had not been paying attention and by the time she rsvp'd the list was closed.

After doing this, you can imagine how I feel when some random people who were not on the list start complaining and complaining, when really, they should just be happy that they got in, and take it from there.

I just don't get your motivation. The way you have come in and 'focused' this issue, I don't think that it has been done in a very amicable way, and it doesn't seem to me the most logical way if one wants to enter a community and be welcome in it.

Bottomline is, as posted by FD and Caz, that this is Mika's official fan club forum, this was a meeting organised for mfc members, and not only that, but it did require the members to show a minimum amount of interest by putting their names down for the m&g.

Nobody else can be held responsible for you guys not being in that list, so really, you should count your lucky stars that you actually made it in there.

That is what I just don't get. Nobody said any names, or said that the people jumping barriers and pushing or being rude were 'so and so'

Purplecat and Leire: we don't know your names, let alone your faces, so I don't see how anyone could have insulted you directly when they were saying these things (which did happen, I recall, at least the barrier jumping happened -I saw it with my own eyes- and so did the mad pushing).

You come in here and start branding all these accusations about, but you must understand how strange it is to us, that so many months after the events, and when at no point anyone has gone out to specifically accuse YOU of anything (as in, with a detailed description of yourselves, etc), you come and start accusing us of accusing you :roftl:.

That night I did a very difficult thing. I had a very good friend there, who was dying to meet Mika, and I told her after the gig that we had a very limited meeting organised for the fanclub and that I could not get her in. This is my dear friend that we're talking about, who is by the way registered here, but she was not on the list because she had not been paying attention and by the time she rsvp'd the list was closed.

After doing this, you can imagine how I feel when some random people who were not on the list start complaining and complaining, when really, they should just be happy that they got in, and take it from there.

I just don't get your motivation. The way you have come in and 'focused' this issue, I don't think that it has been done in a very amicable way, and it doesn't seem to me the most logical way if one wants to enter a community and be welcome in it.

Bottomline is, as posted by FD and Caz, that this is Mika's official fan club forum, this was a meeting organised for mfc members, and not only that, but it did require the members to show a minimum amount of interest by putting their names down for the m&g.

Nobody else can be held responsible for you guys not being in that list, so really, you should count your lucky stars that you actually made it in there.

I agree sari !! ... and ya know ... when mika has done meet and greets in other countries ... which we know he has ... its from his own generosity ... he doesnt HAVE to do that right ? ... people will push thier luck ... other non MFC'ers love him too ... BUT!! .. if people cant follow arrangements about a meet and greet , then we are lucky ... AND mika shouldnt be held accountable for others missing out ... and also ... we shouldnt be held accountable for privelidges others have missed out on ... when infact others havent missed out !! .. they were there !!! .... if people are getting slated for something they havent done - such as pushing etc .. why not just ignore it ?? ... if someone accused me of something and it wasnt true , i would just say .. oh believe what you want !!! OR ... leave it coz people wouldnt remember me anyway :naughty::roftl:

Edited by mikas_gal07

I feel like we're repeating all over again… There are none so deaf as those who will not hear. So, as far as we're concerned, it’s over. But all these beautiful things weren’t said in general, were said referring to the girls who entered the M&G, that is, us. If anyone wants to check it out, it’s clear enough earlier on in this thread.

Feel free to read... :wink2:

And it’s not our intention to “rant over”; tired of this already.

you should count your lucky stars that you actually made it in there.

You can be so sure we do!!

I agree sari !! ... and ya know ... when mika has done meet and greets in other countries ... which we know he has ... its from his own generosity ... he doesnt HAVE to do that right ? ... people will push thier luck ... other non MFC'ers love him too ... BUT!! .. if people cant follow arrangements about a meet and greet , then we are lucky ... AND mika shouldnt be held accountable for others missing out ... and also ... we shouldnt be held accountable for privelidges others have missed out on ... when infact others havent missed out !! .. they were there !!! .... if people are getting slated for something they havent done - such as pushing etc .. why not just ignore it ?? ... if someone accused me of something and it wasnt true , i would just say .. oh believe what you want !!! OR ... leave it coz people wouldnt remember me anyway :naughty::roftl:

I know....funny thing is, noone accused anyone in particular of anything :naughty:

I feel like we're repeating all over again… There are none so deaf as those who will not hear. So, as far as we're concerned, it’s over. But all these beautiful things weren’t said in general, were said referring to the girls who entered the M&G, that is, us. If anyone wants to check it out, it’s clear enough earlier on in this thread.

And it’s not our intention to “rant over”; tired of this already.

Agree on everything! :wink2:

Agree on everything! :wink2:

I know....funny thing is, noone accused anyone in particular of anything :naughty:

Oh good ! a resolution then !!! :punk: ....... :wink2::roftl: madrid was amazingggggg !!!! :thumb_yello:

And liliana, I’m so sad you didn’t manage to get in, honestly. We thought all MFCers were in when we entered. Ours was really just a matter of luck.

I was sad too, but now I’m ok! :thumb_yello:

Like everyone said… There was a list, I wasn’t on that list, a person that I know from my country said that her name was on the list, but then she misses the gig, so there was an empty place.. and the rest of the story is the same that people has been talking! :rolls_eyes:

I forgot to add something yesterday.

The reason why I didn't try to get my friend added to the m&g was purely because I knew how much of a task it had been to get those numbers signed off in the first place, and I knew that there were many fans there who would have loved to go in, and I didn't think that it was fair that my friend, who had not put her name down or 'shown interest' earlier on, would get in over other people.

I thought it unfair to put the burden of that decision on FD (or anyone else) by beging them for 'an exception', as I find it horrible to put someone under that sort of pressure.

That is why I didn't ask, and instead just asked my friend to please not hang around 'trying', as it might have jeapardised the whole thing, which I thought unfair.

Righto .... hours and hours of me trudging through PMS's solved some of this yesterday

Im done with it now ... in future people ... please get your facts right and be HONEST with each other ....

Thought I was'nt perfect for a moment :shocked:

Overall there was a crush , people DID jump over barriers .. I dont have a clue who done it nor do I care , its 6 months ago .. onwards and upwards now

:wink2:

Edited by FREDDIESDOUBLE

• 1 month later...

They don't seem to be already posted, in case they are pls tell me and I'll delete them

the first 3 pics can be viewed bigger (huge) ckicling on the link under each pic and then clicking on the pic that opens

2684169358_caff0e646d_b.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/mari62_album/mikashows/2684169358_83810ca56f_o.jpg

Edited by mari62