Mika, don't you think it's time you toured the Asia/Pacific region?

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

P1010110.jpg

Nice!

But where are the bums?

We look a bit challenged don't we....and very flat chested.

P1010131_01.jpg

Just a little :lmfao:

*has a go*

Twatty: Top left, Tanya: Top middle, Kelzy: Top right,

Bec: Bottom left

?

I like the idea of taking photos in and around town. I had an idea: maybe we can have a Melbourne mascot? Like a toy kangaroo or koala with a t-shirt we can write 'Mika' on and take photos of it at different places doing different things and write something to him like 'this could be you'. Is that a lame idea?

Brilliant idea! Something dressed like it is Mika. It could be sent around to get photos taken everywhere? (so maybe not an aussie animal?)

I used to be a goth! aaahhhh the good old days!

:roftl:

I wonder who that is with the whip I think I made OKD's boobs too big

P1010135_01.jpg

:lmfao:!

Which one would you like to be :das:

I'd have guessed the same as OkD:

*has a go*

Twatty: Top left, Tanya: Top middle, Kelzy: Top right,

Bec: Bottom left

Well I was thinking the whip cracker is probably Ms Kelzy....a bit tame, but it can be improved :das: The rest are up for grabs, except for the blonde one because that's OKD...and green bikini girl which has your name all over it!:roftl:

I'd never be caught dead in a bikini and I weigh at least literally twice that so probably not. :naughty:

Cartoon Kelz has hot hair. :punk:

I'd have guessed the same as OkD:

I'd never be caught dead in a bikini and I weigh at least literally twice that so probably not. :naughty:

Cartoon Kelz has hot hair. :punk:

You would have been right before I did the new one!:wink2:

Bah...big deal! I'm in the same boat as you and my little cartoony thing is wearing hot pants for crying out loud :roftl:

Cartoon Kelz is hot period!:das: *whispers....shhhh she'll get a bigger head than she's already got*:naughty:

:das: overload..

Obviously we will be requiring photos!

Obviously I won't provide them :naughty:

You would have been right before I did the new one!

New one?? :das:

Bah...big deal! I'm in the same boat as you and my little cartoony thing is wearing hot pants for crying out loud

More to love :wub2:

And I don't know when was the last time I wore a shirt tied around my breastages and a mini skirt.. Probably 1987..:naughty:

Cartoon Kelz is hot period! *whispers....shhhh she'll get a bigger head than she's already got*

hahahaaaahahahahahah. No. :sneaky2:

Your animated perception of me is delusional. *pbs* *zhhz*

Bah...big deal! I'm in the same boat as you and my little cartoony thing is wearing hot pants for crying out loud :roftl:

:roftl: Have you seen this picture? *zhhz*

1216720505934_f.jpg

It's basically my favourite picture ... ever.

And I don't know when was the last time I wore a shirt tied around my breastages and a mini skirt.. Probably 1987..:naughty:

:lmfao:

Nice pic Tan!

Love it!

So which one are you? ....and do I need to increase your bust:naughty:

Obviously I won't provide them

New one??

More to love

And I don't know when was the last time I wore a shirt tied around my breastages and a mini skirt.. Probably 1987..

hahahaaaahahahahahah. No.

Your animated perception of me is delusional. *pbs* *zhhz*

Cow!

Settle...I meant the last one posted.

Yeah and I'm super cute too which makes up for it :wink2:....and to quote Paul Stanley "the bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'":roftl:

About 5 years for me!

Don't spoil it for us:bleh:

Have you seen this picture? *zhhz*

1216720505934_f.jpg

It's basically my favourite picture ... ever.

:lmfao:....they don't leave much to the imagination :das:....but I'm sure that I could come up with something!

• 5 weeks later...

I was going to do a Mika french maid outfit photoshop today when Twatty and I were joking about it.

But if it's not perfect someone will eventually piss me off with their negative comments. :thumbdown:

I was going to do a Mika french maid outfit photoshop today when Twatty and I were joking about it.

But if it's not perfect someone will eventually piss me off with their negative comments. :thumbdown:

If anyone makes negative comments, I will beat them black and blue for you:wink2:

Wouldn't a photoshop of him in a French maid outfit scare him away? :naughty:

Who cares what negative comment posters think. :blink:

If anyone makes negative comments, I will beat them black and blue for you:wink2:

Oh, it would be a tag team, I tell you.. I'm sick to death of having things dissected for flaws when they're just designed for a laugh.

Even worse, when someone who couldn't even open photoshop says "it sux"

Wouldn't a photoshop of him in a French maid outfit scare him away? :naughty:

Who cares what negative comment posters think. :blink:

Well, I know it's not artwork, but it's something creative I spend time on.

It's really just the attitude that ****s me off.

Oh, it would be a tag team, I tell you.. I'm sick to death of having things dissected for flaws when they're just designed for a laugh. Even worse, when someone who couldn't even open photoshop says "it sux"

I challenge them to make a more convincing Bogan Mika than yours. :naughty:

Well, I know it's not artwork, but it's something creative I spend time on.

It's really just the attitude that ****s me off.

But, you never know.. Mika might find it kinky..

Or even worse

We might. :das:

I challenge them to make a more convincing Bogan Mika than yours. :naughty:

You know what.. Someone once dissected Bogan Mika..

"Oh I could tell it's fake because I lightened the photo and I could see where you added his head to someone elses body so you didn't do a good job"

That's what I should have done: dressed my ex in a French maid costume. :roftl: Well the next one (if there is a next one) whoever they are they're going to cop it. :naughty:

Oh, I'm doing it too.

And I want to do a Xena/Hercules type session.. :das:

You know what.. Someone once dissected Bogan Mika..

"Oh I could tell it's fake because I lightened the photo and I could see where you added his head to someone elses body so you didn't do a good job"

If they lightened it then of course they'd spot the differences, that's why normal people don't view it that way. :naughty:

boganmika3xi6.jpg

Come on, that is genius. Remember when I had it in my siggie and people wanted to know where it was taken? :roftl: