Mika, don't you think it's time you toured the Asia/Pacific region?

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We might not know how to talk to each other, only type.:naughty:

(but you guys are all bosom buddies now, judging by the pics...)

I had fun shopping with soangel in Chaddy. Gosh that was 18 months ago now!

But it would be great to meet any of you during our brief sojourn.:wink2:

Any chance you'll be coming anywhere near Canberra?

Hoping you consider a repeat visit next year December 2009-January 2010.:wink2:

Wouldn't want to miss face-to-face chats about breasts (or rather, breastfeeding :naughty:).

So it's definite that you're coming here then Suzy? Or is this still in the planning stages?

:bleh:

Cool but I'm sure it will be way past OCtober before Kelzy and Twatty (& Bec) give me anything :fisch:

I can understand the uni peops not giving anything till after exams...

but once they're done they better get a wriggle on!

I love how my thread has sort of become "Organising Suzy's down under trip"! :naughty:

Carry on!

If anyone wants to post stuff for the book, feel free :naughty:

What :shocked: You told me you arrived on the 7th...I would have been at the airport a day early :sneaky2: OKD gets what she's given!

Ye-es, I arrive at 9.30 on the 7th! :naughty: But I count the 7th as a day in Sydney :naughty:

Any chance you'll be coming anywhere near Canberra?

Hey! You're back! :biggrin2:

I might have to start designating 'study' and 'break' times now that my exams are only two weeks away. As for slapping, I'm sadistic not masochistic therefore it's not fun on the receiving end.

How are you going with your study really?

Oh, so you can give it but you can't take it:naughty:

Who said I'm not on here on designated study breaks...

Extended, over long designated study breaks, but study breaks nonetheless

(I did some study today... took the rest of the day off as a study break)

Bad girl!:wink2:

If anyone wants to post stuff for the book, feel free

I'm sorry Ms. Teegs :sorry::roftl: I promise I'll post something relevant to the thread on the weekend to make up for it:naughty:

Ye-es, I arrive at 9.30 on the 7th! But I count the 7th as a day in Sydney :naughty:

That's alright then :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Tanya.... what did you need us other melbournites to do (once exams are finished) anyways....:fisch:

Oh yay!

Kelzy had the brilliant idea *whispers...we won't tell her that though* of doing pictures. I thought it was a great idea because he is a bit of a visual beastie....:naughty:

So, basically I still have NFI what to do and was just going to draw a whole pile of things that say Victoria (I know the tram is lame but I was staring a blank page for hours)....and maybe we could all have a crack at doing a cartoony type pic of all the Vics...should be good for a laugh:roftl:

Seriously though, anything you can contribute would be brilliant! Any ideas on what we could do?

Oh yay!

Kelzy had the brilliant idea *whispers...we won't tell her that though* of doing pictures. I thought it was a great idea because he is a bit of a visual beastie....:naughty:

So, basically I still have NFI what to do and was just going to draw a whole pile of things that say Victoria (I know the tram is lame but I was staring a blank page for hours)....and maybe we could all have a crack at doing a cartoony type pic of all the Vics...should be good for a laugh:roftl:

Seriously though, anything you can contribute would be brilliant! Any ideas on what we could do?

If we're going to represent Victoria in pictures it would be fun to have some of us go out and take the pictures :fisch: Even though you can find pics of everyplace online.

Uh.... we could do mock travel guide style somehow *shrugs*

I'm not very ideasy at the moment

That's a cool idea... I know Mika_baby is doing something similar for Hong Kong and is going to send it to me when she's finished..

I might do something similar with the outback pics I have an dget some Syd peops to take some Syd pics... and maybe use some verandah pics too!

If we're going to represent Victoria in pictures it would be fun to have some of us go out and take the pictures :fisch: Even though you can find pics of everyplace online.

What are you talking about, that's a great idea!....we started off doing something similar a while ago but we just used pictures from the net....doing it your way is much better and will be more fun and personal. We'll just need to decide what kind of pics we want and where!

That's a cool idea... I know Mika_baby is doing something similar for Hong Kong and is going to send it to me when she's finished..

I might do something similar with the outback pics I have an dget some Syd peops to take some Syd pics... and maybe use some verandah pics too!

He will never be able to resist us once he has this book in his hot little hands :naughty:

Oh yay!

Kelzy had the brilliant idea *whispers...we won't tell her that though* of doing pictures. I thought it was a great idea because he is a bit of a visual beastie....

Of course you can call me brilliant. :cheerful_h4h:

I came here to tell you that your pics are fantastic. :bow:

The tram is awesome!

Cartoony like your avvie??

I like that idea.. We already have some from our trip to HK's Verandah.

He will never be able to resist us once he has this book in his hot little hands

Something about that sentence sounds dirty.. I think we'll be proofing anything you submit. :naughty:

Of course you can call me brilliant. :cheerful_h4h:

I came here to tell you that your pics are fantastic. :bow:

The tram is awesome!

Cartoony like your avvie??

I like that idea.. We already have some from our trip to HK's Verandah.

Something about that sentence sounds dirty.. I think we'll be proofing anything you submit.

YOU ARE BRILLIANT!

Aaawww thanks Kelzy:blush-anim-cl:

We could do them like my avvie....but we'll have to give them bigger boobs:naughty:

Cool.

*looks innocent* but it wasn't meant to sound dirty....I thought I was quite restrained myself :naughty:....and what about your submissions miss smut mistress!

Oh, and

"VICTORIA - the place to be"

No surprises you wrote that!!!!

Actually, you can thank twatty for that...I'd forgotten all about the change and had the garden state :lmfao: I'm such a twat...no pun intended!

Well once we work out what we want pics of/how we want the pics etc, then its only a matter of taking them .... possibly while looking like tourists in the process

*dons cork hat for the 'authentic' tourist look*

True!.....and Kelzy has maaadddd photoshop skilz....hint, hint, hint!

Def not... :das:

How could he when we're all such hot little horn bags!

Well once we work out what we want pics of/how we want the pics etc, then its only a matter of taking them .... possibly while looking like tourists in the process

*dons cork hat for the 'authentic' tourist look*

We'll have to do some shots on our next melb meet up.

Tanyaaaaaaaaa, will you ever join us on one of them??

re you going to wear the Australia tourist shirts too?

The ones with Drop bears waving a bloody aussie flag. *zhhz*

YOU ARE BRILLIANT!

Aaawww thanks Kelzy

We could do them like my avvie....but we'll have to give them bigger boobs

:roftl: And pointier than madoona nipples

Cool.

*looks innocent* but it wasn't meant to sound dirty....I thought I was quite restrained myself :naughty:....and what about your submissions miss smut mistress!

It was filthy..

I'm here to do whatever needs doing.. Throw some jobs at me and I'll photoshop. :thumb_yello:

Actually, you can thank twatty for that...I'd forgotten all about the change and had the garden state :lmfao: I'm such a twat...no pun intended!

The garden state can still be taken the wrong way.

Depends on how much time I get and how dedicated I am. :naughty:

How could he when we're all such hot little horn bags!

Well, if it's an orgy he wants. :das:

re you going to wear the Australia tourist shirts too? :naughty:

Of course...

And I'll need to get one of those big chunky cameras... my little one just won't do.

That she does....... :bow: