Mika, don't you think it's time you toured the Asia/Pacific region?

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we have a willing victim. We're going to have a good time when you get here. :naughty:

And only about 453 days away!:woot_jump:

I should create a counter on my siggy to count down the days (like a Mika gig). :naughty:

"Willing victim"? Promise to hurt me?

Ok. Promise? Or... "bra" - mise

I wouldn't lie on you :mf_lustslow: for long :naughty:

Maybe it's the slight inebriation speaking, but @ these two comments: :lmao:

It's the baileys..

Gotta go and do mature, grown up things now. Have a tit-alizing evening!

Ciao!

We always do. :das:

Same to you, :bye: xx

Or we can talk about breast-feeding. :thumb_yello:

We can all be brest-friends.:wub2:

I have actually talked about breastfeeding pretty solidly for the past 12 hours. Had a pre-natal class, a call from Canada for help (it was 4am there!), about 15 help emails, and a couple of local helping calls.

I'm breasted-out.:sweatdrop:

(At this point Freddie usually appears..... :das: )

No fair Teegs...look what I have to work with! Kelzy and Twatty

So it's a choice between drunken / evil incoherence and sarcasm for the main Vic points I think

Tanya has started as a matter of fact and was thinking along the same line as Kelz with the pic thing....:shocked: OMG I was thinking the same as Kelzy....definitely no hope for me now! Next I'll be channeling Twatty

I thought it was due in October

Forget the anti-visit list :roftl:...just give me the good stuff...and any written stuff I think we should do in our own handwriting to make it more personal!

That ain't my problem... I'm going by states... gotta make it easy for me of course... :naughty:

Pics sounds like a great idea!

And yeah, it is due October... but if it's not done it's not a massive big deal (ie, I won't throw a tantrum about it)... I just wanted it for then cause I'm on TAFE hols...

Just a reminder for people... if you want to hand write it, you can send it to me by mail... and If you do, PM me and I'll tell you my address...

There's a Sydney on the east coast.. In new brunswick or nova scotia.

for your information.

New Brunswick??? :shocked:

Please God no...

There is a Perth in Scotland though...

Well if y'all are around and available, maybe we can have a Mika meet-up??:wink2:

Are you doing an Oz MFC Christmas party this year?

Anyone in Brisbane? Gold Coast? We will be up there from Dec 19-23.

Wish I could... I can't afford it though...

But as Kelz said, we're in GC from mid Jan...

Hoping you consider a repeat visit next year December 2009-January 2010.:wink2:

Wouldn't want to miss face-to-face chats about breasts (or rather, breastfeeding :naughty:).

Oh yeah! Well prob do a verandah visit next year... and we'll have to make sure you're going to be here for it!!!

OMFG :shocked: WTF happened in here? :lmfao:

I actually haven't done anything... then again, we don't exactly have a time limit for this thing...

Yeah, haven't you noticed that most of the Aussies have extreme trouble handing things in on time when there is a due date? :naughty:

*suddenly remembers that she has a peer evaluation that she keeps getting emails about*

*still can't be bothered doing it yet based on the fact that the unit coordinator doesn't use BCC*

*(isn't the only one)*

The middle end.Just before Christmas, staying till Jan 10th.

I think all the Victorians will be here in early January, plus OkD who'll be down in Melbourne to see the Kooks. :das:

Yeah! Yeah! OkD will be down in Melbourne 8th-14th and is already demanding a meetup! :naughty: *pbs*

We can all be brest-friends.:wub2:

I have actually talked about breastfeeding pretty solidly for the past 12 hours. Had a pre-natal class, a call from Canada for help (it was 4am there!), about 15 help emails, and a couple of local helping calls.

I'm breasted-out.:sweatdrop:

(At this point Freddie usually appears..... :das: )

Far far too late ....:roftl:

I have read and taken it all in though:thumb_yello:

That ain't my problem... I'm going by states... gotta make it easy for me of course...

Pics sounds like a great idea!

And yeah, it is due October... but if it's not done it's not a massive big deal (ie, I won't throw a tantrum about it)... I just wanted it for then cause I'm on TAFE hols...

Just a reminder for people... if you want to hand write it, you can send it to me by mail... and If you do, PM me and I'll tell you my address...

:bleh:

Cool but I'm sure it will be way past OCtober before Kelzy and Twatty (& Bec) give me anything :fisch:

OMFG WTF happened in here?

Yeah, haven't you noticed that most of the Aussies have extreme trouble handing things in on time when there is a due date?

*suddenly remembers that she has a peer evaluation that she keeps getting emails about*

*still can't be bothered doing it yet based on the fact that the unit coordinator doesn't use BCC*

*(isn't the only one)*

Yeah! Yeah! OkD will be down in Melbourne 8th-14th and is already demanding a meetup! :naughty: *pbs*

You should disappear and then you wouldn't miss things!

You haven't met a due date in your life.

What :shocked: You told me you arrived on the 7th...I would have been at the airport a day early :sneaky2: OKD gets what she's given!

Hmm, are you leaving on the 10th then?

Me and Tanya are ... erm, incapacitated on the 8th

So does it have to be the 9th then?

Yep, incapacitated...that's one word for what we'll be!:naughty:

Far far too late ....

I have read and taken it all in though

Poor Freddie:roftl: I seem to say that alot after you've visited aussie related threads!

Assignments one can wing. It's those nasty end-of-semester exams worth 60-80% that need proper care.

Delusional beliefs. :rolls_eyes: *zhhz*

Was yesterdays assignment the Dementia one?

Delusional beliefs. :rolls_eyes: *zhhz*

Was yesterdays assignment the Dementia one?

The Alzheimer's one, yes. It ended up being way more complicated than I thought. But we had to research and analyse a specific set of 10 studies so I didn't bother Mother Melzy with it. *zhhz*

Assignments one can wing. It's those nasty end-of-semester exams worth 60-80% that need proper care.

My exams are 40% and 20% whereas my assignments that are due are 40% and 50%...so I can wing the exams, and put some effort into assignments :wink2:

They wing it all year :sneaky2:

I'll be getting tough on them to get their assignments done now.. *whips crack*

Any excuse to whip a crack :naughty:

I tried grounding OKD but it didn't go so well! I even tried helping her with an assignment and she still couldn't hand it in on time!

*glances at her current procastination*

I should get onto that assignment then huh *zhhz*

My exams are 40% and 20% whereas my assignments that are due are 40% and 50%...so I can wing the exams, and put some effort into assignments :wink2:

*slaps both of you* You should only be on here during designated study breaks :sneaky2:...and STOP enjoying the slapping :bleh:

*slaps both of you* You should only be on here during designated study breaks :sneaky2:...and STOP enjoying the slapping :bleh:

I might have to start designating 'study' and 'break' times now that my exams are only two weeks away. :boxed: As for slapping, I'm sadistic not masochistic therefore it's not fun on the receiving end. :fisch: