Mika, don't you think it's time you toured the Asia/Pacific region?

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant! :das:

Classy! :das:

Love the pic... do you wanna put it in the book? :das:

Oh yeah...that's us....brilliant and classy!:das:

So....do you want it with or without the bare arses for the book:das::das:

Bah, you can do whatever you like with it! :das:

You want the bare arsed version.......Well shock me:naughty:...and where's your contribution to the Victorian pages hmmmmm:wink2:

I'm a little lost about what I should and should not be doing in this :naughty:

So I just wander aimlessly around this thread.

Bare them asses :das: I just want a laugh.

I'm a little lost about what I should and should not be doing in this :naughty:

So I just wander aimlessly around this thread.

Bare them asses :das: I just want a laugh.

Bare arses and boobs away :das:...I shall work on it and post it on the weekend :naughty:...and I might do a real one with our avatars if I have time....I mean we don't wanna scare him off:wink2: Mind you it would make any normal man haul his butt down here asap!

Bare arses and boobs away :das:...I shall work on it and post it on the weekend :naughty:...and I might do a real one with our avatars if I have time....I mean we don't wanna scare him off:wink2: Mind you it would make any normal man haul his butt down here asap!

There's the problem - Mika's not normal. :naughty:

Bare asses might get him here. Boobs are a fascination. Bring it on.

Show us a bare assed version. :das:

Sure... let's go for it!

There's the problem - Mika's not normal. :naughty:

Bare asses might get him here. Boobs are a fascination. Bring it on.

Boobs might be interesting too...

Okies Kelz, basically what people in each state were supposed to do was help write some stuff for the book... I dunno what Tanya's done (I've pretty much left it to people who are in charge of each state to get people to do stuff... and I obviously forgot to tell the Victorians what they had to do :doh:)

I actually haven't done anything... then again, we don't exactly have a time limit for this thing...

Sure... let's go for it!

Okies Kelz, basically what people in each state were supposed to do was help write some stuff for the book... I dunno what Tanya's done (I've pretty much left it to people who are in charge of each state to get people to do stuff... and I obviously forgot to tell the Victorians what they had to do :doh:)

I actually haven't done anything... then again, we don't exactly have a time limit for this thing...

So, is this "10 reasons to visit Victoria" ??

I can do that..

I can also provide an anti-visit list too :naughty:

Oh, can it be in pictures??

Sure... let's go for it!

Okies Kelz, basically what people in each state were supposed to do was help write some stuff for the book... I dunno what Tanya's done (I've pretty much left it to people who are in charge of each state to get people to do stuff... and I obviously forgot to tell the Victorians what they had to do)

No fair Teegs...look what I have to work with! Kelzy and Twatty :naughty:

So it's a choice between drunken / evil incoherence and sarcasm for the main Vic points I think :fisch:

Tanya has started as a matter of fact and was thinking along the same line as Kelz with the pic thing....:shocked: OMG I was thinking the same as Kelzy....definitely no hope for me now! Next I'll be channeling Twatty :naughty:

I thought it was due in October :roftl:

So, is this "10 reasons to visit Victoria" ??

I can do that..

I can also provide an anti-visit list too :naughty:

Oh, can it be in pictures??

Forget the anti-visit list :roftl:...just give me the good stuff...and any written stuff I think we should do in our own handwriting to make it more personal!

KELZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

love.

KELZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

love.

How did that H get in there? :roftl:

Mzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!11111111 :wub2:

No fair Teegs...look what I have to work with! Kelzy and Twatty :naughty:

So it's a choice between drunken / evil incoherence and sarcasm for the main Vic points I think :fisch:

Don't forget Bec too. *pbs*

I'm willing to help as long as it doesn't involve grovelling (:naughty:) and isn't due before late October to early November (which is when I have my exams). Just point me in the direction we're heading in with this project.

Next I'll be channeling Twatty :naughty:

I wonder what that'll be like. :fisch:

Don't forget Bec too. *pbs*

I'm willing to help as long as it doesn't involve grovelling (:naughty:) and isn't due before late October to early November (which is when I have my exams). Just point me in the direction we're heading in with this project.

I wonder what that'll be like. :fisch:

I hadn't forgotten Bec...I was pointing out the trouble makers (as you well know missy *pbs*) which is why I didn't mention Bec or Em :naughty:

Don't worry....I don't do grovelling either!

I'm not saying anything because all I've got is rude :bleh:

Oh yeah... I'm on the list aren't I?

I'm willing to help with the Victorian part as well.....around school work and such

Of course, so is Em but I haven't seen her around for ages!

I hadn't forgotten about you:wink2:...I was reminding Teegs that it was going to be an uphill battle with Kelzy and Twatty as part of the Vic team:naughty:

Thank God for you, Em and I....at least we're sane:fisch:

I hadn't forgotten Bec...I was pointing out the trouble makers (as you well know missy *pbs*) which is why I didn't mention Bec or Em :naughty:

Don't worry....I don't do grovelling either!

I'm not saying anything because all I've got is rude :bleh:

Of course, so is Em but I haven't seen her around for ages!

I hadn't forgotten about you:wink2:...I was reminding Teegs that it was going to be an uphill battle with Kelzy and Twatty as part of the Vic team:naughty:

Thank God for you, Em and I....at least we're sane:fisch:

Oh! So Bec puts on her cute forever-19-year-old face and 'angelic' name and people think she's not a 'trouble maker' or 'insane'. :naughty: If you must know she's just as disillusioned as me and Kelz. :fisch: